GGT 362 is the Official Kpop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beat Nier... I think? I'm not too sure...I either beat the 3rd ending out of X endings, or there are only 3 endings.

I got some old K-Pop though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCCpaj4Ck1Q

tumblr_inline_ookdorzWIA1t9j80a_540.png

0e4dbc829d10c9a7e4677b481f29025191b1e473_hq.jpg

Blonde Korean girls are the best thing on this earth. That and waffles. And pandas.

Not sorry for the spam.

Sweeeeet. K-pop thread. I love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xvjnoagk6GU

I beat Nier 2 times. Do I really gotta do it again?

Wow really? How much more time do I have do I have to sink into the game? I think I might've missed it already, continuing from my save only brings me back to the very beginning of the game. I think I've seen the entire story though, unless there's a hidden chapter somewhere.

Overall, a pretty good game. Amazing and unique story. Wished that it was explained a tiny bit better. I'll probably work on the platinum after a little break.

No, I got the 4 endings. I realized that I should've continued the 4th ending on the same save file as the 3rd one, instead I reloaded the one before the 3rd and played through the 4th, so now I have C and D on different save files. I guess I gotta do them both on the same save file to unlock the last ending, but then I lose all my progress? I guess I should work on the platinum before doing it.

Why would you reload the one before the third its not like there isn't a chapter select.

Just go buy all the achievements from the machine head lady in the camp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you reload the one before the third its not like there isn't a chapter select.

Just go buy all the achievements from the machine head lady in the camp.
I didn't know how the chapter select would work, or if it would put me near the start of the chapter. I had a save file right before the final tower, so I decided to just reload that one and play through the other choice/ending. I also had no idea if reloading the 3rd ending would put me into another story like what happened after the 2nd ending, so I just wanted to see the other scenario first. Either way, I can just do it again.

I don't really want to buy the trophies, and I don't even have enough money to do so. So I'll just do a quick run through the game again. I'll probably stream some tonight if I try it.

The better question is did you get all the endings in "Shadow the Hedgehog"?
Is that the one on PS2? I remember my cousin had it, and we tried to beat it so many times. There was even a 2 player coop mode. The lock on controls suck and the rocket launcher was super inaccurate. We sucked at games back then too (well I still do now) but I never got pass that city tunnel stage with the ruins. We were amazing at Smackdown vs Raw 2006 though, got almost all the achievements for that one.

The better question is did you get all the endings in "Shadow the Hedgehog"?
Yes it was the only way to unlock the Final Chapter. I used Action Replay to skip the stages I already played by having the Hero Gauge infinite so I could spam Chaos Control and fly through the stage.

Streaming Nier, you can watch me get my ass handed to me.

Edit: Streams over, thanks Indiggnaughtay for watching and all the advice!

Oh yeah, I also think its like the best game ever now that Indiggnaughtay showed me how to do the destruction and expose the real Too Booty.

I should have been here earlier.

Ending A

Ending B

Ending C/D then Chapter Select to
choose the other character for the final fight to get C/D

Doesn't matter which you finish last, but you will be taken to fight the final boss to get Ending E.

How do you beat the robot in the running race quest?

How do you activate the operator flower gift quest if playing from chapter select?

How do you get Emil to spawn at the Resistance Camp to get the perma-booty costume?

How do you beat the robot in the running race quest?

How do you activate the operator flower gift quest if playing from chapter select?

How do you get Emil to spawn at the Resistance Camp to get the perma-booty costume?
You beat him by running faster than him. There are paths that are the best paths just look them up on youtube or something, you don't even need like movement speed chips but you do need to use an enhancement item for the third race. You can also try and drop a gravity on him to slow him down near the start or something but its not really needed.

You have to do the terminal repair quest. If you've already done it, just go to any chapter thats like during forest zone and warp around for a bit and then go to the camp and see if it pops.

Just keep going in and out of the city area. You can reload saves, warp around, or walk back and forth across the bridge that leads to the mall (I never got this method to work). You can see him on your map as soon as you get into the area to know if he spawned there or not. The RNG behind this was my least favorite part of the game.

I can beat the first two by dashing like a maniac, but the 3rd one he just flies away and I am helpless. I'll try an item though, forgot those exist. Didn't know you can gravity him, I thought they kicked you out for attacking.

I've done the terminal repair quest already, but for some reason it doesn't automatically trigger. I know most of them like the Emil flower one you have to walk to a certain place to trigger it. Do I have to do a story event? The next one locks me out from the quests, so there's got to be a way to trigger it outside of that I feel like.

Thanks, I'll try that. I wasn't sure if he randomly spawns or if he follows a set path that I just have to wait for him to travel to the camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back