GGT 362 is the Official Kpop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xKnmTj3v7E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFLHESM-5Jk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuCTamBpnk0

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I get Injustice 2?

A Gamestop near me has one of the last few copies of the Ultimate Edition left.

What console do you guys play the game on?

tumblr_oql9nuPstF1s7ywhuo1_500.gif

Should I get Injustice 2?

A Gamestop near me has one of the last few copies of the Ultimate Edition left.

What console do you guys play the game on?
If you enjoy fighting games like MK or the first Injustice, then yes.

We play on PS4, but haven't played together yet. It's been a while since I've actually played with Rai (or anyone in the GGT). I miss it so much. Us all playing SCV, TTT2, MK9, and Third Strike are some of my favorite fighting game memories ever.

I'm also grabbing Tekken 7 this week. I plan to keep up on fighting games this year.

I played the Arms test punch today. I was surprised that it was pretty okay. I kind of liked it, even. I did play it with a Pro controller though, so that might have had something to do with it.

Watched a lot of stuff about ARMS. Pretty sure that game will be around $30 in two months.
Since it's a Nintendo game even if it's terrible it'll take a long time for a price drop. It might have a sale during Black Friday which I'm hoping for since I don't have an interest in buying it anytime soon.

Speaking of Tekken 7 my steelbook for the game that was a bonus pre-order on Best Buy shipped today yet the game didn't ship with it.

If you enjoy fighting games like MK or the first Injustice, then yes.

We play on PS4, but haven't played together yet. It's been a while since I've actually played with Rai (or anyone in the GGT). I miss it so much. Us all playing SCV, TTT2, MK9, and Third Strike are some of my favorite fighting game memories ever.

I'm also grabbing Tekken 7 this week. I plan to keep up on fighting games this year.

I played the Arms test punch today. I was surprised that it was pretty okay. I kind of liked it, even. I did play it with a Pro controller though, so that might have had something to do with it.
Thanks for the advice! I picked up Injustice 2, I really loved MKX, liked what I watched of IJ2, and I see a bunch of people playing it.

I know I'm not a full-fledged GGT member, but I hope we can get some games in! My PSN ID is Waffleswanton, feel free to add me and hit me up.

I'm pretty terrible at fighting games though, the only ones I think I know how to play are Street Fighter and Blazblue/P4A. So this'll be a fresh start and a learning experience for me. To quote Whoknows, "We'll see. I'm not great at it haha"

I think I might pick up Tekken 7 too, just cause of the Eliza preorder bonus. Never really played a Tekken game before, but I like what I see there as well.

Since it's a Nintendo game even if it's terrible it'll take a long time for a price drop. It might have a sale during Black Friday which I'm hoping for since I don't have an interest in buying it anytime soon.

Speaking of Tekken 7 my steelbook for the game that was a bonus pre-order on Best Buy shipped today yet the game didn't ship with it.
I don't know, it didn't take long for Codename Steam to drop in price. That game was $10 within a year and it was also Nintendo. Same thing happened with Paper Mario Sticker Star until it saw a slight resurgence in popularity (and price) before they released the newest Mario/Luigi game. I figure Arms has a decent chance at being the anti-Splatoon. Still, you might be right solely based on how few games are out for the Switch.

Which, I never really played Splatoon 1, but I'm getting the sequel day one to give me something to play on the Switch.

BlackRock, I'll add you on PSN today!

I haven't caught you playing yet either.

What time frame do you usually play, Rai? And who you maining this time?

I'm still team Aquaman. Haven't played Deadshot yet.
I don't have any set time. I usually play at night, but it depends on what I have going on.

I can play Black Adam and Robin, but Black Adam is stupid good. I also remember a bit from the old roster. I really want to play Swamp Thing or Scarecrow, though.

As for fighters, I play mainly on PC now, I already bought Tekken 7 on Steam and I'm waiting for Revelator 2 tomorrow. Having to use different accessories on different hardware is a kick in the balls, y'know?

If you wanna play Injustice 2 sometime then hit me up on Steam or Discord.

Watched a lot of stuff about ARMS. Pretty sure that game will be around $30 in two months.
I watched some. It does seem pretty shallow. Dunno about $30, but I don't expect it to be full price by the end of the year.

It seems like Nintendo is working alot on making competitive games recently; maybe for some sort of tourney league or something, which would probably be a good idea for them. If they sponsored their own Switch league and tournaments with games like Smash, Splattoon 2, ARMS, SFII, etc they would be sure to gain a lot of media attention and keep up interest in those games.

Mercy is totally playable with one hand doe.

She was designed that way.
So you could masturbate is what i'm getting at.
Lewd. But now I gotta find a way to play Persona 5 with one hand.

5dPrrMt.gif

j3qdlEt.gif

Also, I played some Injustice 2 for the first time today, pretty fun game but way more complicated than MKX. I actually have to use 6 buttons instead of the 5 from MKX and 4 from Blazblue. I think you can also do meter burn specials by pressing all 3 attack buttons, but it's probably easier with an additional button.

I usually hate using characters I know most of the general population plays, but I have to stick to Batman for now just to learn the game.

I also pre-ordered Tekken 7 for the Eliza DLC, set it to pick up from Best Buy so my Steel Book doesn't come crushed.

Commander totally looks like that she is just always in black&white mode.

That other person is the machine AI I think.

I don't have any set time. I usually play at night, but it depends on what I have going on.

I can play Black Adam and Robin, but Black Adam is stupid good. I also remember a bit from the old roster. I really want to play Swamp Thing or Scarecrow, though.

As for fighters, I play mainly on PC now, I already bought Tekken 7 on Steam and I'm waiting for Revelator 2 tomorrow. Having to use different accessories on different hardware is a kick in the balls, y'know?

If you wanna play Injustice 2 sometime then hit me up on Steam or Discord.
That would explain it, then. I mainly play in the evenings or on the weekends. 90% of the time I'm on PSN it's because my girlfriend is watching Netflix.

I could see you being great with Adam and Scarecrow. My main is still Aquaman, but I've gotten decent with quite a few more folks on the roster this time around. Catwoman is a favorite. I need to get around to playing Deadshot. I know he's broken, but I still just haven't gotten around to playing him.

How does discord work? Never used it before, but I'll hit you up next time I see you on so we can play some. Been forever since we played a fighting game together!

Tekken Day, peeps!
Time to get in my King boot of doom!

I bought a Dreamcast a couple of days ago because I always wanted one. It is nice to have, but finding games for it is a chore. Can't swing a dead cat around here without hitting Nintendo or PlayStation games, but Sega shit is rare. I went to 7 vintage game stores in the last two days and I found nothing until the last store. They had a lot of sports games for $10 each, Sonic Adventure for $30, Soul Calibur for $30, and Soul Reaver for $10. I picked up Soul Reaver and am having a blast with it. The pricing structure between that store and eBay makes me realize why so many people just pirate the games, though. Shit is almost priced like complete Pokemon games. $70 for an acceptable condition copy of Third Strike seems crazy. Never thought I would again see the day where Gamestop has the most okay prices for games ($20 for MvC ain't that bad).

I think I might main Green Lantern. I'm not used to how you can't really confirm off pokes in this game, and his 1,2 string is easy to spot and confirm into his meter burn bread and butters.

I think I might main Green Lantern. I'm not used to how you can't really confirm off pokes in this game, and his 1,2 string is easy to spot and confirm into his meter burn bread and butters.
He's a good choice! I've ran into a few good ones in ranked. I'm getting better at Wonder Woman. I feel like her meter burn bnbs are super easy to spot too. Hopefully I'll get better at her.

Got Tekken today! It's good! I wish Armor King was in.

I was gonna main Eliza just cuz she was sexy af. Turns out she is cheap and easy af too. She seems more of a SF character than Akuma is. Somehow, 22dp,22dp,22dp is a combo mid screen.

I can spend hours in the lab with Eliza. Having a real hard time comboing into her rage art though. Finally found an easy method after some time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hlTmYh9qCQ

I dunno how Tekken really plays, but I feel like she doesn't have a low starter for her bnbs. And does Tekken even have overheads?

I liked when we played PS4 together today. I feel like that really strengthened our friendship.

I liked when we played PS4 together today. I feel like that really strengthened our friendship.
I feel like our social link increased. Our confidant levels ranked up.

RWRU3C5.gif

"Your social link with BRW ranked up! You have gained a new confidant ability! You are now able to call on BRW to play Overwatch with you at anytime during an event!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back