GGT 362 is the Official Kpop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rip Whoknows.

fWhlpde.png

Nothing has made me regret trading my Xbone for a Switch so far
Yeaaaah, nothing that great this time. First time since that Ubisoft press conference where they played laser tag that I felt like I wasn't the demographic.

Anthem and Crackdown look great aside from Anthem's shitty gamespeak.

Sony's will be better.

I didn't watch it in person, but reading the recaps it seems pretty nice. Lots of games were announced, and a bunch I got really surprised would be out for Xbox, like DBZ Fighterz and Black Desert Online. I mean I'm a huge Sony fanboy and I hate Microsoft and Nintendo, but even I was impressed with the decisions they made and how much more open their line up is. I'll never get an Xbox, but the price point is fantastic as well.

I'm not even expecting much from the Sony conference. Since Dissidia was leaked, no other major news has been rumored, and no Shenmue 3, I think it might be a disappointment. Better to go in with low expectations. Hopefully they surprise me but I doubt it.

I'll be watching it with Vic in a theater in NYC too, anyone else sign up for that free PSN conference thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'll be watching the Bethesda one though, but its at 12 est, midnight. Pretty late so hopefully it turns out good. Not expecting much either since their line up of games to choose from are much more limited. But they do deliver on them though.

Caught up on the EA one just now, and it was mostly terrible. Just sports stuff and a lot of catering to Esports and Youtube personalities. The final 30 minutes picked up with Star Wars Battlefront 2 though, but it can't carry an entire show. Their game announcements should've been more spread out and have surprises like the Microsoft one.

Yeaaaah, nothing that great this time. First time since that Ubisoft press conference where they played laser tag that I felt like I wasn't the demographic.

Anthem and Crackdown look great aside from Anthem's shitty gamespeak.

Sony's will be better.
Sony's is always better.

Anthem looks good. Will play on not Xbox One.

I'd sure be a cat guy.

I know nothing about Persona. I need to jump into 5.

Zeki, we can play Anthem together on PS4. Where we know it'll work.

I played some Nier tonight. Man, that game is good. I don't even know where to start on customization though.

Unless Dead or Alive goes back to being Xbox exclusive I don't see myself getting Xbox One X or any Xbox One ever... well maybe if they make a new Banjo-Kazooie or Conker game.

Also, very impressed by that new Dragon Ball FighterZ game. Hoping the roster and decently big and not something with just like 20 fighters or so.

I mean I'm a huge Sony fanboy and I hate Microsoft and Nintendo
Hate is such a strong word I don't expect coming from you.

Caught up on the EA one just now, and it was mostly terrible. Just sports stuff and a lot of catering to Esports and Youtube personalities. The final 30 minutes picked up with Star Wars Battlefront 2 though, but it can't carry an entire show. Their game announcements should've been more spread out and have surprises like the Microsoft one.
I'm glad you'll be getting Battlefront 2 on launch so we can play together from the start. Battlefront 1 brought us together and I look forward to starting anew from Day One with it's sequel. Well even if you hadn't I would've bought it for you anyway and "forced" you to play with me. Really happy the DLC is free and won't split up the community like the first game.

I'm glad you'll be getting Battlefront 2 on launch so we can play together from the start. Battlefront 1 brought us together and I look forward to starting anew from Day One with it's sequel. Well even if you hadn't I would've bought it for you anyway and "forced" you to play with me. Really happy the DLC is free and won't split up the community like the first game.
bhcZ1U9.gif

atYu75A.gif

I'll definitely have to get it at launch now! Thanks for the notion though, I really appreciate that! But I was gonna buy it myself regardless, I like my games physical anyway.

I played some Nier tonight. Man, that game is good. I don't even know where to start on customization though.
It's pretty overwhelming at first. But since they give you 3 slots for chip layouts, I usually have one for EXP/Item drop/Movement Speed boosts (which I use 90% of the time), one for defense/revive/healing (for hard boss battles and when you are low on healing items), and one for attack/shockwave/charge (doing the fighting quests).

Hope you enjoy the game!

Also saw Whoknows playing Horizon, another great one!

Anthem looks good. Will play on not Xbox One.
So....Xbox One X?

I'm glad there's more XCOM 2 DLC on the way. I just recently picked up a disc copy of XCOM 1: Enemy Within, because the downloaded PSN version has a game-killing bug that won't let you past a certain part in the story, so I've never gotten to finish it.

Arr matey, that pirate game is pretty sick!
It seemed to me like they used a lot of assets from the Assassin's Creed pirate games. Even the shanties sounded the same.

I liked the Crew 2, and of course South Park. The Rabbids/Mario/XCOM game looked interesting; if its not too childish it may be good.

I imagine you doing a lot of things but somehow dancing isn't one of them.
I actually have all the Just Dance games besides the 1st one and the kids one. Half of them are for the Wii, and all the versions over 2014 I have for the PS4. I actually got most of the trophies for those as well, as much as I can get without getting the plat. Those games are pretty damn fun and I really love dancing too. I also love the singing games like Just Sing, almost platinumed that one too.

I'd probably be a pretty bad nep nep mainly because I've never finished any of the games.
You're Nep Nep because you exist in a reality different from ours.

I'll also be getting Battlefront Day One.
Sick! Time to squad up! It seems playing as a team will matter a lot more in this one, whereas in the 1st one the only real team dynamic was between 2 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back