GGT 362 is the Official Kpop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does he always do the Father-Son Kamehameha with one hand, even if the other one isn't injured?

Plus, the move uses 3 meters then 2 meters, strange.

Cuz it's a one hand Kamehameha.

It's a 5 meter special. 3 is used during the first burst of damage, than another 2 during the second. If you kill a dude during the first burst, then I'd imagine you'd save yourself 2 bars if the fight still continues.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my most fave kpop group and this is their last song so fk u

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eQTd-fsKsQ

now that kpop is dead time to get into female fronted japanese rock bands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8i_QhOgsKw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6P52F6tPYM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjytyBP87ks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gGCH1_4ZKE

Babymetal is already in everyone's lexicon.

That's like saying

"man lets get into kpop" *puts on gangnam style*

Gangnam Style is a Good song but that's not the angle you should take in this type of situation.

tenor.gif

Babymetal is already in everyone's lexicon.

That's like saying

"man lets get into kpop" *puts on gangnam style*

Gangnam Style is a Good song but that's not the angle you should take in this type of situation.
I don't really like Baby Metal myself though. They're cool cats and all that but not my style. I generally don't follow groups either and just listen to whatever songs happen to be good.

My unluckiest moment in Overwatch. You might be able to hear EDJ in the background too. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POdZd61-lVo

Why did it capture our voices? I thought the Share button didn't capture voice chat since I've never had any captured in mine.
Hmm, I always thought it captured it automatically. I guess I turned on a setting and forgot about it. But how often do you chat during your gaming and record it?

There's a setting you have to enable.
You probably have no idea about what I'm gonna say. But you sound exactly like Day9.

I recently watched the E3 cringe compilation video, and he was doing the PC Gaming Show. I haven't watched any of his videos since his Starcraft 2 ones (he's a streamer/Youtube personality) so I had kind of forgotten about him. After watching that video and remembering him, I was like, "haven't I heard this voice somewhere before?"

It's crazy, and again, you probably don't understand a thing I am saying, but you sound 1000% like him, it's insane. You might as well say you are Day9 in an Overwatch game randomly and people will believe you. Not just the way the voice sounds either, but how you two laugh, the things you say, the jokes you make. The resemblance is haunting, uncanny even.

My unluckiest moment in Overwatch. You might be able to hear EDJ in the background too.
You purposely killed your controller cuz you know that you had set yourself up for a good play but understood that you were not good enough to capitalize on it.

*Disconnected for 15 seconds* "fuck I missed the LAST 5 MINUTES."

EDJ: "omg do u want to see my tits tip me tokens and bits please i use hitachi in my sweet puss 4 u"

Yeah, I tend to exaggerate. I cut that part out but EDJ goes like "wut?" and I say, "more like 30 seconds."

And I don't think a shut down, if I didn't miss, would've given me potg.

Seiyuu idol-unit YuiKaori will split up at the end of this month, they've been together since 2009 and it saddens me they won't do anymore songs together. Both Yui Ogura and Kaori Ishihara have also been paired up together in many roles such as voicing Ram and Rom in the Neptunia series. Too many seiyuu units have split in the last year (µ's, Sphere, Trident).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0loUk-KgTo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZQP50g2eJU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Q5u6uavUE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edEfgemc6Rk

Seiyuu idol-unit YuiKaori will split up at the end of this month, they've been together since 2009 and it saddens me they won't do anymore songs together. Both Yui Ogura and Kaori Ishihara have also been paired up together in many roles such as voicing Ram and Rom in the Neptunia series. Too many seiyuu units have split in the last year (µ's, Sphere, Trident).
Are they gonna get into JAV?

Wait how do you know this?
How do I know what Thatguy1513 sounds like or how do I know what Day9 sounds like?

If it's the former, it's because he plays Overwatch with the CAGs too. You can get a feel for what he sounds like from the video I made of the crazy Watch Dogs 2 compilation we had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxLGcYsrbTc

The video doesn't do it justice though, quality seems to be muddled up.

How do I know about Day9? I played a ton of Starcraft 2 back in the day. Mainly HotS, I didn't get the game until months after WoL was out, and while I have LotV, I never really got into it. Day9 was pretty much the best Starcraft 2 streamer, better than the World Championship streams or any top player. Plus, the Fun Day Monday streams were amazing.

This should feel sad to me but I prefer the English dub for Neptunia, and almost everything else, so I'm drawing a blank feeling right now. But since you feel sad, I feel very sad as well.

Maybe my favorite Indignate post of all time.

No, they usually do that before becoming a seiyuu, Yuko Miyamura who voices Asuka in Evangelion did a JAV before becoming a seiyuu. It wasn't until years after the success of Evangelion that fans noticed this. A similar ordeal happened last year with Emi Nitta who voices Honoka in Love Live where fans discovered a JAV with a woman who resembled her (right down to same birthmarks and teeth shape). This JAV was made prior to her becoming a seiyuu as well. Emi Nitta and her agency have denied it was her but there's been no evidence as far as I recall of it not being her.

I prefer the English dub for Neptunia, and almost everything else
1426636872887_zps8gt9dhuk.gif

No, they usually do that before becoming a seiyuu, Yuko Miyamura who voices Asuka in Evangelion did a JAV before becoming a seiyuu. It wasn't until years after the success of Evangelion that fans noticed this. A similar ordeal happened last year with Emi Nitta who voices Honoka in Love Live where fans discovered a JAV with a woman who resembled her (right down to same birthmarks and teeth shape). This JAV was made prior to her becoming a seiyuu as well. Emi Nitta and her agency have denied it was her but there's been no evidence as far as I recall of it not being her.
Link? Y'know, for research purposes.

Using the dub in Neptunia is the only way to play.
Whoknows and I agree on everything.

A similar ordeal happened last year with Emi Nitta who voices Honoka in Love Live where fans discovered a JAV with a woman who resembled her (right down to same birthmarks and teeth shape). This JAV was made prior to her becoming a seiyuu as well. Emi Nitta and her agency have denied it was her but there's been no evidence as far as I recall of it not being her.
Oh that's very interesting that's like an ironic type of thing that seiyuu was in JAV and then became Honoka since Honoka is Honoka and will get into JAV after high school.

iWR? Hmm, does that mean Instant While Running? So the moves where you have to input a direction like forward twice before an attack? If that's the case, then that method you described is super helpful, thanks! I usually just watch the demonstrations in the move list to help me learn the timings of the button presses, and its shows me to press forward, then forward and the attack button at the same time, but it works only like 50% of the time for me. This method seems to be much easier, so I'll practice it a lot. But like most moves, I can hit both directional buttons as soon as possible right? And I always have a hard time doing these after a launcher, I'm guessing I have to recover on the ground before I do the input? Since I usually just get the normal attack button and not the run version if I do it too quick.

Any tips on how to do those moves where you gotta input 3 directional motions before an attack? Like forward forward forward 2? Those I can get off like 10% of the time, they seem to be great combo extenders but so damn hard to pull off.

Also the two hit strings where you gotta input a direction and the button at the same time, but you can't hold the direction beforehand too long or you'll just get the down jab version of the move. Those are tricky as well. Usually they are downforward strings, like df2,3 but if you hold df you get Down 2.
The iWR is the one where you tap 3 directions. One tip is to input the first forward during the recovery of another move then do the other two after and press the button while still holding the last forward. If you get fast enough, you can hide the first forward during the standing animation after a crouch. It is hard as balls, but the only advice I can give is practice.

The second part, you've just gotta press the direction is wants at the same time. No real trick to it, just gotta do it.

Unless Dead or Alive goes back to being Xbox exclusive I don't see myself getting Xbox One X or any Xbox One ever... well maybe if they make a new Banjo-Kazooie or Conker game.

Also, very impressed by that new Dragon Ball FighterZ game. Hoping the roster and decently big and not something with just like 20 fighters or so.

Hate is such a strong word I don't expect coming from you.

I'm glad you'll be getting Battlefront 2 on launch so we can play together from the start. Battlefront 1 brought us together and I look forward to starting anew from Day One with it's sequel. Well even if you hadn't I would've bought it for you anyway and "forced" you to play with me. Really happy the DLC is free and won't split up the community like the first game.
Well, DBF is a fighter by ArcSys and everything is done using key frame animation, So keep your expectations for a big roster in check, but expect S+ tier gameplay.

What if...?

pCCQ74V.png

Does this seem right?
I thought I would be Adachi, but I wouldn't mind playing with myself if I were Rise.

Why does he always do the Father-Son Kamehameha with one hand, even if the other one isn't injured?

Plus, the move uses 3 meters then 2 meters, strange.
If you press a button during the super, he uses two extra bars to do a more powerful version of the super.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48fO0PN8hh4
Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite

This should feel sad to me but I prefer the English dub for Neptunia, and almost everything else, so I'm drawing a blank feeling right now. But since you feel sad, I feel very sad as well.

Maybe my favorite Indignate post of all time.
English dub of neptunia? You've been playing the game with the wrong Noire voice this entire time? SHAME!

Using the dub in Neptunia is the only way to play.
I regret giving you my opinion on that build.

Maaaaan, I have played so much Dreamcast in the last weeeeek.

Spent like 20 hours in Soul Calibur and DOA2 already. Skies of Arcadia is next up. Space Channel 5 shall be soon after.

Maaaaan, I have played so much Dreamcast in the last weeeeek.

Spent like 20 hours in Soul Calibur and DOA2 already. Skies of Arcadia is next up. Space Channel 5 shall be soon after.
I used Ulala in All Stars Racing Transformed

That much better than MK8 racing game because there's actually more to do than just the bare minimum modes Nintendo went with.

Also it's just more fun.

I used Ulala in All Stars Racing Transformed

That much better than MK8 racing game because there's actually more to do than just the bare minimum modes Nintendo went with.

Also it's just more fun.
I actually agree with you. If they had Bowser in Sega All stars, I wouldn't even have Mario Kart 8.

Wreck it Ralph is a poor substitute.

Why hasn't capcom put out another Onimisha or Dino Crisis?!?

I actually agree with you. If they had Bowser in Sega All stars, I wouldn't even have Mario Kart 8.

Wreck it Ralph is a poor substitute.

Why hasn't capcom put out another Onimisha or Dino Crisis?!?
Because they're busy replacing Claire's voice actress for the RE2 remake since the original is affected by the voice actors strike even though she's in Canadia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back