* * * * * 2 votes

Destiny 2 *Official* CAG Thread - Farmhands Wanted

#1471 Pirate331   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1122 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2019 - 10:56 PM

I'm available during the usual peak EST times - I wouldn't mind doing Shattered Throne again to clear out some of those quest things, or even farm EP on Mars for a while. I haven't finished the Last Wish raid yet either (done the first 2 encounters, started the 3rd). Slick Steve87 on xbl, shoot me a message if you see that I'm on.

#1472 io   ... Super Moderators   24718 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2019 - 11:45 PM

Sorry, Shattered Throne.  :)

Oh, yeah, no.  Once was enough for me with that nonsense ;).

#1473 io   ... Super Moderators   24718 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 March 2019 - 10:51 PM

So I got into a group that was farming EP last night.  I didn't realize you could start it back up at level 6 and just have to do the last 2 levels.  Makes it much easier.  Cleared it 4 or 5 times - didn't get a single IKELOS weapon but I got other ones.  I did it on my Warlock who has not cleared the Warmind stuff yet - I wonder if that's why?  They really just need to let you skip that crap - don't want to slog through it again.  I will try with my Titan tonight who did clear it all.

Got my Warlock up to 668 or so.  Need to try Tier II Reckoning again too.

I was in a strike with a guy who was 697.  Unreal - he must have done every powerful gear activity possible and also gotten very lucky.

#1474 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10230 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 22 March 2019 - 08:13 PM

I'm trying to find a way to post the short video showcasing the IB armor that will be available this season, but I can't see how to put an mp4 file into a post without it just being a link.  Here is a pic of it though:

D2NtCMvVYAABvrw.jpg

FYI - Iron Banner is back next week and they've added new armor and a few reprised weapons and a few new mechanics.

Iron_Banner_Weapons_Main.jpg

All details here --> https://www.bungie.n...tail/News/47706