* * * * * 2 votes

Destiny 2 *Official* CAG Thread - Farmhands Wanted

#1535 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10734 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 27 September 2019 - 04:08 AM

This week's TWAB is a pretty meaty one, so make sure to take everything in.

Don't forget that there is a scheduled maintenance period that is expected to last from reset on Monday to reset on Tuesday (when the new content goes live), so if you need to do anything in game (like delete Eververse items) make sure to get it all done before you power down on Sunday as you likely won't get another chance after that before the new season starts.

Also, does everyone have their Cross-save information set up and their PC migration information (if necessary) set up?  If not I recommend doing that soon.

Cross save setup

Battle.net to Steam migration setup

This all being said, is anyone looking to play the game on PC?  I have a maybe strong enough gaming PC to play on the lower settings (with a controller of course), but I will still main Xbox One.  I also have Forsaken for PS4, but I bought that before I realized that I would need PS+ in order to play some/all of the content on PS4.   :shock:  :bomb:

#1547 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10734 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 03 December 2019 - 09:39 PM

Also, here is more detail about the new season.

https://www.bungie.n...ns/SeasonOfDawn

Scroll down a bit and you can see what is offered as Season Rank Rewards.  It looks like we're getting a new headbutt finisher that will drive the internet wild. :)

#1550 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10734 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 04 December 2019 - 06:08 AM

I haven't seen anything on what the next season's Power cap will be.  I can see reasons for keeping it the same and also increasing it, but when I see what they'll do I'll post it.

FYI - Here is a list of things that are going away at the end of the season (courtesy of Reddit):

Spoiler

And the following Season 8 Triumphs will no longer be available to earn:

Spoiler

#1556 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10734 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 04 December 2019 - 10:23 PM

The quest has been around for a long time so you probably already have it.  There are a LOT of steps to it:

https://www.forbes.c...n/#6793037758f2

#1559 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10734 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 06 December 2019 - 04:44 AM

According to today's TWAB, the Power Cap is being raised to 960/970 from 950/960.