* * * * - 6 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation IX - 2018

#151 mrliquid   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   206 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 January 2018 - 05:56 PM

SNK Heroines Dream Edition is available from NISA
https://store.nisame...rs/snk-heroines

Apparently the Dream Edition is the only way to get a physical copy of the game on PS4. There won't be a standard physical version of the game.

#152 Mobiletortoise  

Mobiletortoise

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:05 PM

dark souls is getting a trilogy box in japan with the announced of dark souls remastered. hope this comes stateside. also side note, isnt 49,800 yen like $450?

http://www.darksouls...trilogybox.html

item_image.png

My google-fu seems to also say that is around $450. I HIGHLY doubt we get that CE over here. Might get a trilogy steelbook though...

#153 Jhingles  

Jhingles

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:24 PM

If Nintendo store still has availability I wouldn't mind adding another to my order being shipped via tenso, if that's any cheaper than you just ordering one yourself through tenso.

Sure that would we cool if they're still available. I have no clue how the tenso thing works so I'm not 100% sure what would be cheapest tbh

#154 cheapgamer 23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1327 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

cheapgamer 23

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:27 PM

dark souls is getting a trilogy box in japan with the announced of dark souls remastered. hope this comes stateside. also side note, isnt 49,800 yen like $450?

http://www.darksouls...trilogybox.html

item_image.png

This will not come to stateside but you will have the opportunity to import it from Europe.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

#155 Jhingles  

Jhingles

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:32 PM

This will not come to stateside but you will have the opportunity to import it from Europe.

Awesome collection but that price is insane, especially considering import costs on top of that. Wow.

#156 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   9763 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:15 PM

I don't know if it was previously discussed but it looks like FFXII The Zodiac Age CE is coming to :pc: :

https://store.na.squ...or-s-edition-pc

I'm pretty sure it has the same contents as the :ps4: version:

7e01377670a2e88bd24d42092842447d_1920_KR

EDIT - For $50 cheaper than :ps4: ?

#157 rdigit   Banned Banned   655 Posts   Joined 1.2 Years Ago  

rdigit

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:21 PM

I don't know if it was previously discussed but it looks like FFXII The Zodiac Age CE is coming to :pc: :

https://store.na.squ...or-s-edition-pc

I'm pretty sure it has the same contents as the :ps4: version:

7e01377670a2e88bd24d42092842447d_1920_KR

EDIT - For $50 cheaper than :ps4: ?

PC version is download only, which may explain it, maybe? Not really....

I just want the box. I'm still using FFXV and FFXIV boxed for storing random junk.

#158 elessar123  

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:23 PM

Probably had too many judge magister busts laying around from PS4.

I want the steelbook though, dammit.

#159 Vogyn   MMO Junkie CAGiversary!   687 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 January 2018 - 10:50 PM

Steelbook is super worth for FFXII. Its such a shame the CE for DragonballZ FighterZ doesn't include the season pass + extras. Could've increased the price maybe $20 but at the end of the day, probably make more money this way. I'll add everything else in a bit, but like it's been mentioned from foreign Amazon websites. Even if it says "Can't Ship to USA", you usually can if its shipped by Amazon.com and not a 3rd party. 

#160 wakkawakka   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   416 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

wakkawakka

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:05 AM

Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind CE is 41.99 after using code emcxeex36 @ https://www.newegg.c...2-062-_-Product

I forgot to add this is X1 only and 5.99 shipping without shoprunner.

#161 dualrec  

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:02 AM

Dragons crown pro is up at BestBuy for shipping only now.

#162 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   11267 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:59 AM

Kinda glad the DBZ Fighterz CE doesnt come with the Season Pass, it prevented me from likely buying a shoddy CE that will probably tank in price like all the others too.

Just gonna get the Game and Season Pass day one

#163 Vogyn   MMO Junkie CAGiversary!   687 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 January 2018 - 02:34 PM

01/12/18 - Version 1.9

• Dark Souls Trilogy Box: [CE - Amazon JPAmazon JP 2]
  • Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Collector's Edition: [Square Enix]
  • SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy Diamond Dream Edition: [NISA]
  • Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA Limited Edition: [NISA]

Does Amazon DE only charge when it ships like the US? I missed out on the Japanese one but I really only care about the steelbook.

Yup. 

Also was the Dark Souls Trilogy Box up on Amazon? Right now its unavailable, the other link is for 3rd party. 

#164 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   13561 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:22 PM

Awesome, order in.

#165 SpraykwoN   the Chef CAGiversary!   2646 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:46 PM

Got my order in as well.

Good lookin' out

Also, that is bullshit the SNK Heroines game is only going to be offered as a physical release in that $120 package.  Smh fucking stupid.

#166 dualrec  

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:39 AM

Monster Hunter World now adds steelbook to cart. Ordered one for my scorpio cause it's probably going to look amazing. Wonder if ps4 exclusives will be worth getting over better graphics... Never played series, sucker for steelbooks

#167 ph14woozies  

ph14woozies

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:20 AM

Monster Hunter World now adds steelbook to cart. Ordered one for my scorpio cause it's probably going to look amazing. Wonder if ps4 exclusives will be worth getting over better graphics... Never played series, sucker for steelbooks

I pre-ordered my copy of Monster Hunter World online last week before BestBuy.com put up a phyical pre-order bonus with a free steelbook. My order page shows only the game but not the steelbook. My question is will I also get the free steelbook when the game is shipped. Could anyone please clarify this for me?

#168 dualrec  

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:44 AM

I pre-ordered my copy of Monster Hunter World online last week before BestBuy.com put up a phyical pre-order bonus with a free steelbook. My order page shows only the game but not the steelbook. My question is will I also get the free steelbook when the game is shipped. Could anyone please clarify this for me?

I had done the same. Just reordered and then canceled the first.

#169 Tothoro  

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:18 AM

You should, but BestBuy isn't always the best about updating orders. You can still cancel and re-order now, but if it does ship without the steelbook you'll have to contact customer support and hope you get a good rep.

#170 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   13561 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 13 January 2018 - 11:08 PM

Yeah, they've been very good about updating orders to include promos, I haven't had to cancel anything in over a year now. They always have leftovers as well, so in the off chance you don't get one; they'll take care of you. Just another reason why they're my one-stop shop for most things anymore.

#171 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4219 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 14 January 2018 - 07:47 AM

I want the steelbook, but this doesn't feel like a day one buy for me. Thinking about just buying the steelbook separately and waiting til Black Friday for the actual game. Trying not to splurge as much this year, I have way too many video games.

#172 ChiefBrody1027   40th Anniversary CAG CAGiversary!   1212 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

ChiefBrody1027

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:25 PM

There is a new Zelda BOTW guide that appears to cover the DLC. Up for pre order on Amazon right now.

#173 Luigi007  

Luigi007

Posted 14 January 2018 - 02:57 PM

Regarding Monster Hunter World from Best Buy ....

Now when you preorder it for PlayStation 4 it only includes the steelbook as a bonus offer. However the Xbox version includes the steelbook and the DLC.

Does anyone know if the DLC is still included with the PS4 version?

Any new on which version is better?

#174 dualrec  

Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:57 AM

Still trying to decide one x vs pro on monster hunter myself

#175 dualrec  

Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:58 AM

#176 Luigi007  

Luigi007

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:04 AM

I feel that the ps4 pro will have a bigger following. There is that Horizan character skin for the ps4.

However, xbox 1 x is supposed 2 be graphically stronger and faster.

Not sure which one I should get monster hunter world for.

#177 Dark_Sage   Superior CAGiversary!   3434 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:18 AM

Are you guys seriously asking whether the weebs who followed the series through the kusoge mobile era are going to go with Sony or Microsoft?

Uhh yeah, get the Xbone version y'all; I really don't wanna deal with scrubs on my PSN hunts.

#178 R3DH3R0   14 Years and Counting CAGiversary!   2834 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:45 AM

I feel that the ps4 pro will have a bigger following. There is that Horizan character skin for the ps4.

Have friends to play with and what do they play it on? I think it'll run better on X1X to be honest. I have more friends on Xbox that I know are getting it so that's what I'm getting it on. That and I prefer the Xbox controller. If I bought a game and more people were playing it on PS4, but it looked better on Xbox I'd buy it for PS4. I mean when it was OG Xbox and PS4, even if the game ran at 900p on Xbox vs 1080p on PS4 and it was online, if most of my friends were buying it on Xbox then that's what I bought it for. 

#179 tinypoem   CAG Veteran & Hand Model CAGiversary!   550 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 January 2018 - 06:47 PM

Got my order in as well.

Good lookin' out

Also, that is bullshit the SNK Heroines game is only going to be offered as a physical release in that $120 package.  Smh fucking stupid.

never mind

#180 cheapgamer 23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1327 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

cheapgamer 23

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:14 PM

Get it for the ps4. There have been 2 beta's so far on the ps4 and one coming up on the 18th I believe. So 3 in total, the ps4 fanbase is going to much bigger than the xbox one. 

Also this "Asked if there were plans for an Xbox One beta, Tsujimoto replied: "No, we’re focusing on PS4 right now."