* * * * - 18 votes

XBL Deals - 2018

#26401 darthfracas   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   886 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

darthfracas

Posted 07 January 2019 - 02:27 AM

There's a point in playing Shadow of Mordor where you can send death threats to orc chief's in the game and all I can think when I accomplish this is I'm just sending them mean DM's on Twitter.

Or just saying “come at me bro!”

#26402 PatFortenbaugh   ALL GLORY TO THE GAME PASS CAGiversary!   993 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

PatFortenbaugh

Posted 07 January 2019 - 03:16 AM

Whats the playing order for life is strange?

LIS

LISBTS

captain something

than the new one?

Just downloaded them last night haven't jumped in yet

#26403 blueArcana   Maybe Kayfabe CAGiversary!   1038 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

blueArcana

Posted 07 January 2019 - 03:29 AM

Yes

#26404 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6023 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 07 January 2019 - 05:07 AM

So- my company just laid off myself and the rest of the department (ecommerce), effective immediately.
Pros: no longer commuting 5+ hours, time for playing through my backlog
Cons: I have to find a job so I can support my family. And I started to cut alcohol to drop weight

2019 comes out swinging.

#sidebar: 'Rise of the Tomb Raider' is pretty fantastic. Highly recommend it

Hope you find something quickly and that you got some kind of severance to lessen the immediate blow.

#26405 Dagolara   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   653 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Dagolara

Posted 07 January 2019 - 05:13 AM

Whats the playing order for life is strange?

LIS

LISBTS

captain something

than the new one?

Just downloaded them last night haven't jumped in yet

I'd go LiS -> BtS -> Captain Spirit (optional)-> LiS 2

There are supposed to be somethings that you do in CS that can or will affect the LiS2 world but I skipped it entirely myself. That said, only one ep of LiS 2 is out with the second ep out later this month so you might be able to squeeze in CS if you chose to. 

#26406 Thebacklash   Now Drinking: Minor Case Rye Whiskey - Sherry Cask Finished CAGiversary!   2869 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:00 AM

I played both main games and none of the side ones and watched this video and I’m still lost.
The story was never what hooked me, it was the combat and how creative each Disney themed world is. Each world had its own story and problem to deal with. Could care less about the main villain who’s time traveling ghost dopplerganger shadow reincarnation wants to rule the universe. Still going to pickup KH 3 and see how they end this tangled knot of a story.

5 Minutes into that video... and I'm completely lost. Glad I have not played the previous games, cause my brain is already hurting with the cliff notes version.

So i'll probably just skip everything and get KH3, on sale.

#26407 krishna_malladi   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   4176 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

krishna_malladi

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:09 AM

After the latest update, all my gamepass games vanished.

They still seem to be installed because:
a) The count of installed games hasn't changed.
2) When I hit install on the games, it just goes from 0-100 in 2 seconds.

At least gave my game pass window a clean look now; I can now add the ones I intend to play. Not that it matters...

#26408 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6023 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:10 AM

New thread