* * * * * 9 votes

XBL Deals - DwG: Shadow / Tomb Raider, Child of Light, Madden 19, NBA 19, more | GwG: Overcooked, Livelock; Stuntman: Ignition

#18151 Mannie  

Posted 23 September 2018 - 07:06 PM

If Washington wins today I'm giving a game away. I'm thinking Flatout or Spintires. I'll figure that out later. Like this post to enter the drawing. If they beat Aaron I'll pick the winner later this afternoon. If they don't I'll probably just sit around bitching the rest of the day. Just trying to muster up some good vibes for my boys- they need all the help they can get.

Love me some Flatout. I wish the older Flatout games were backward compatible. Anyway, best of luck to Washington  :wave:

#18152 DGenerateKane   Former Kanenite CAGiversary!   522 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

DGenerateKane

Posted 23 September 2018 - 07:18 PM

BTW, did anyone get the Points Crusader app on Xbox's dashboard for Rewards to work?  Still trying to get that one checked off.

Nope. My original ticket went ignored, and my second ticket was originally closed because they claimed they were waiting for my response. I had responded multiple times, but they ignored me. They must have reopened the second ticket, because they responded to my less than happy response.

There may be some issues within your Microsoft Rewards account that could’ve caused this situation. For this matter, I will be working alongside our research department to determine what happened.

Just mine huh? Ok. Sorry my broken ass MS Rewards account caused this problem for everybody*. My bad.

*99.999% of everybody.

#18153 Gideon68   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2064 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2018 - 07:34 PM

Since Pat is still out this week, I'll fill in for the weekly free game drawing. The prize this week will be Marble Void. Like this post and I'll pick a winner by Sunday noon (PST) or later if I forget.

ecwfan won. please send me your email and I'll send you the game by end of day.

#18154 wampler13   That's just ,like, your opinion, man! CAGiversary!   528 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2018 - 08:40 PM

Good afternoon, huh? That worked out pretty well. frankmackeyspam  and mtk93  are winners. (I decided to go with 2 after seeing the strong interest) Please message me your gamertags and I'll gift you your choice of Flatout or that Spintires game.

#18155 frankmackeyspam   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   412 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

frankmackeyspam

Posted 23 September 2018 - 09:21 PM

Good afternoon, huh? That worked out pretty well. frankmackeyspam  and mtk93  are winners. (I decided to go with 2 after seeing the strong interest) Please message me your gamertags and I'll gift you your choice of Flatout or that Spintires game.

:whee: Thank you!

#18156 mtk93  

Posted 23 September 2018 - 10:14 PM

[quote name="wampler13" post="14057154" timestamp="1537735202"]Good afternoon, huh? That worked out pretty well. frankmackeyspam  and [/size]mtk93  are winners. (I decided to go with 2 after seeing the strong interest) Please message me your gamertags and I'll gift you your choice of Flatout or that Spintires game.[/quote

Awesome. Thank you. I’ll trade a Packers loss for a free game.

#18157 GamerSavage   The Throwback Kid CAGiversary!   857 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

GamerSavage

Posted 23 September 2018 - 10:20 PM

I finally completed the Wild Kingdom punch card today and 3/4 are checked off for Moon Gate. Just have to login for 15 days to complete it and then onto The Bad Lands. Back to games, picked up my pre-order for FH4 Ultimate Edition Digital (preload) today at GS. Didn't even realize it had been released early until I checked my pre-orders in the app and saw it had disappeared. Showed up as "released" and "not picked up" when I looked at my account on the GS site.

Thankfully all was fine with it and can't wait to start playing in a few days!!! I'll play the demo for now in the meantime.

#18158 wampler13   That's just ,like, your opinion, man! CAGiversary!   528 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2018 - 10:33 PM

I finally completed the Wild Kingdom punch card today and 3/4 are checked off for Moon Gate. Just have to login for 15 days to complete it and then onto The Bad Lands. Back to games, picked up my pre-order for FH4 Ultimate Edition Digital (preload) today at GS. Didn't even realize it had been released early until I checked my pre-orders in the app and saw it had disappeared. Showed up as "released" and "not picked up" when I looked at my account on the GS site.

Thankfully all was fine with it and can't wait to start playing in a few days!!! I'll play the demo for now in the meantime.

How did you complete Wild Kingdom? Did you use the app on your xbox?

#18159 Gideon68   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2064 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 23 September 2018 - 11:00 PM

I think you have to use the app on the X1, at least that's my interpretation and how I completed it.

#18160 lilytrabbit   404: Tag Not Found CAGiversary!   299 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

lilytrabbit

Posted 23 September 2018 - 11:44 PM

Beats me the Claim the Points Crusader offer just puts me in an endless loop of screens where it wants me to complete the offer but does nothing.

#18161 Maxx   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   247 Posts   Joined 14.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2018 - 12:04 AM

Beats me the Claim the Points Crusader offer just puts me in an endless loop of screens where it wants me to complete the offer but does nothing.

I'm stuck in that endless loop also, I've given up.

#18162 FlawlessImage  

FlawlessImage

Posted 24 September 2018 - 12:54 AM

I’m in the loop also.

#18163 Dunder   You can't handle my undivided attention. CAGiversary!   1010 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2018 - 01:10 AM

I’m also in the loop. Here’s part of the response I got when I submitted a ticket a few days ago:

“We will be working on your issue and check if there's an alternate resolution or workaround to this. There's no definite timeframe on when a resolution/ workaround will be available and we may get back to you should we need additional information.

We would highly appreciate your patience and cooperation while we look into this.”

#18164 Mega_Douche   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   92 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Mega_Douche

Posted 24 September 2018 - 01:17 AM

Also Stuck in the loop as stated above, and my response from the support team was equally lackluster.

#18165 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1094 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 24 September 2018 - 01:25 AM

Ha if you go to the Rewards app on the Xbox you can fill out a survey, 3 of those how would you rate this and 2 where you can type what you want. I filled it out. 

#18166 NickSC07   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1119 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2018 - 01:41 AM

#IntheLoop as well.

#18167 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4869 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2018 - 01:44 AM

Spoiler

#18168 GamerSavage   The Throwback Kid CAGiversary!   857 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

GamerSavage

Posted 24 September 2018 - 02:08 AM

I made it through the earn 500 points, claim offer on X1 app, and free sweepstakes offer with little incident via desktop, mobile, and X1 app. It's was the logging in for 10 days that took longer than it should have. I had been logging everyday since the Points Crusader quest started. Once they added the counter it had only given credit for 6 of 10 days.

It shows it the tracking may be delayed up to 48 hours for the login counter. It finally hit day 10 for me today on both my main and alt accounts. I logged into XBL from, desktop, mobile and, X1 app. That's how I finished up the last punch and completed Wild Kingdom.

I'm sorry for everyone that's stuck in an endless loop right now. Sucks that MS can't get it together and fix this flaming trash pile of a quest. I was about ready to quit because of  the XBL login counter being so messed up. Best of luck to everyone who is still hanging in there.

#18169 darthfracas   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   544 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

darthfracas

Posted 24 September 2018 - 02:28 AM

Spoiler

Golf Club 2019 is going on sale already? They must be hoping to catch the Tiger Hype Train

#18170 Darthziggy   Friendly neighborhood lurker CAGiversary!   307 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Darthziggy

Posted 24 September 2018 - 02:44 AM

Still no clue what to do about the quest, got my login credit but can’t do the app/offer/Crusader thingy.
On a side note, got a message from Xbox with a code for Tera - so if anyone plays that, go for it. Supposedly a Ninja Quick-Start Pack and a 100% XP boost for 7 days:
2KJKM-RCVHG-M9W9R-C4JJY-RMJKZ

#18171 GamerSavage   The Throwback Kid CAGiversary!   857 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

GamerSavage

Posted 24 September 2018 - 02:51 AM

Speaking of codes, I have a Deadpool code up grabs. I have no idea how I ended up getting one, lol. Hit me up via PM.

Edit: Code claimed by madmak28

#18172 Cage017   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4812 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2018 - 02:54 AM

Megaman 11 demo is fun .... except for some of  the jumping sections. There are times where I'm yelling "JUMP" because the timing feels off compared to past Megaman games.

I'm also trying to play this with the mega buster only. It's easier if I use the time effect and those two special weapon types, but I'm looking for an added challenge. 

#18173 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   1898 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 24 September 2018 - 02:56 AM

Godzilla spoilers.

#18174 Masters_93  

Masters_93

Posted 24 September 2018 - 03:36 AM

I wonder if this TellTale stuff means we're going to be spammed with TellTale games for GwG for the next few months

#18175 squishface   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1975 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

squishface

Posted 24 September 2018 - 04:58 AM

Spoiler

Maybe there will finally be a decent deal on forza 7

#18176 Bizzquik   TheBizz CAGiversary!   2089 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2018 - 05:07 AM

as a bengals fan, it was fun being good for 2 weeks, see y'all next year

Speaking of winners, the Minnesota Vikings received a Participation Award today for attending this afternoon's home game against the Buffalo Bills. .... Moreover, I believe they won the opening coin toss!

The game itself was .... not as successful.

Unfortunate, considering the team was a 16.5-point favorite - making them the largest favorite to lose in the NFL since 1995.

#18177 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4869 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 September 2018 - 06:14 AM

POPULAR

Like this post to enter a drawing for Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition.  Winner will be drawn Wednesday night.

#18178 Armstrong x360a   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   917 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Armstrong x360a

Posted 24 September 2018 - 07:35 AM

Like this post to enter a drawing for Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. Winner will be drawn Wednesday night.

Thanks Bloomy for the opportunity, that’s a huuuge give-away!

#18179 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1094 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 24 September 2018 - 08:27 AM

Watching that Walking Dead clip had me laughing out loud, and thought they should of made a Poltergiest game, maybe it was just the kitchen. 

#18180 GamerSavage   The Throwback Kid CAGiversary!   857 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

GamerSavage

Posted 24 September 2018 - 08:58 AM

Like this post to enter a drawing for Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition.  Winner will be drawn Wednesday night.

Massive prize for the drawing, great job there Bloomy! Best of luck to everyone who enters!! I won't "like" the post because I already have it.  :)