Dark Souls III: Fire Fades Edition $19.99/$15.99 GCU @ BBY

i was waiting for this price. it's not available for shipping at the moment but luckily the store i go to has it for pickup. thank you!

I've been playing DkS II for the X1X for a while now. Great game. Obviously DkS 3 is much better. 

Personally, I can't wait for DkS I remake! That is the best one. They really need to bring back the connected world. 

I've been playing DkS II for the X1X for a while now. Great game. Obviously DkS 3 is much better.

Personally, I can't wait for DkS I remake! That is the best one. They really need to bring back the connected world.
Hopefully they don't fix the low SL matchmaking so people can grief with high level weapons again. That was the funniest shit introducing new players with 'welcome to die' PvP. ;)

Hopefully they don't fix the low SL matchmaking so people can grief with high level weapons again. That was the funniest shit introducing new players with 'welcome to die' PvP. ;)
I like SL matching and not Soul Memory, but to each their own!

None available near me and not shipping right now.

But Dark Souls 3 regular edition (PS4) trades in for $10.92 base ($12.01 after GCU) so I took the gift card amount anyways and I'll wait and see if this price pops back up. Good deal for people who grabbed a Redbox copy for $5.

that is a great deal. still have to play the first two though. i wonder if they will release a trilogy collection on ps4.

I'll probably do this. My wife bought me Dark Souls back then, and I have this weird attachment to gifts. But I guess I'd be willing to part with it (trade it in) and use it towards this.

I like SL matching and not Soul Memory, but to each their own!
I think he means the restrictions in DaS3. There's no soul memory, but you can only invade people who have similar weapon levels. So you can't be level 10 but have a +15 Zwei and wreck the newbs.

Website shows the sale price and availability for shipping or in-store pickup for me. Not sure why the title would need to be updated?
Every since i check it yesterday there has not been a shipping option and for Ohio the locations are 80+ miles away. The site only shows store pickup only as the option no matter what i try. Wondering if different states have an shipping option.

Never heard of shipping options being state specific. I have seen items falsely say they are in, but can't check out with them.

I ended up going the GS route as it was OOS around me at best buy. traded in my base DS3 for 8 bucks, walked out with an actual sealed copy, (GASP), for like 13 bucks. Still cheaper than buying a DLC.

This may have been asked but is the fire fades edition compatible with vanilla version saves or will I just have to start over?

This may have been asked but is the fire fades edition compatible with vanilla version saves or will I just have to start over?
I've seen people confirm that it is compatible.

Also, I managed to get an in-store pickup order in late last night so keep an eye on this popping up back in stock in limited numbers.

Couldn't find the PS4 version at any local Best Buy, none on Amazon, and only 1 GS had a new copy. No used ones within 100 miles. So I go get this lone copy and its Gamestop new. Oh well, went against my normal practice of not buying opened copies as new and bit the bullet. I can't believe I literally got the last copy around me.

Couldn't find the PS4 version at any local Best Buy, none on Amazon, and only 1 GS had a new copy. No used ones within 100 miles. So I go get this lone copy and its Gamestop new. Oh well, went against my normal practice of not buying opened copies as new and bit the bullet. I can't believe I literally got the last copy around me.
It was the same for me. Strangely, it was the last one and was still sealed, I'm guessing it was a hold for one of teh employees.

$20 via Target in the Google Express app. I know those are YMMV, but for those still looking, you can score it for $5 or less if you haven't already used your "$15 Spring into Target" coupon.

Grumble shipment delay from BB. I really like BB, but they often miss with their 2 day shipping.
Is it actually from BB? I've always had my packages come on time from them but with other packages it's always the delivery service fucking up. UPS has always been generally solid though.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was the same for me. Strangely, it was the last one and was still sealed, I'm guessing it was a hold for one of teh employees.
same here, its oos at Target locally & at Target.com too, miraculously found a still sealed copy at a GS. Didn't think this game would become hard to find so quickly. Doesn't seem like BBY is gonna be restocking this.

One new PS4 copy of Darks Souls 3: Fire Fades Edition is available on Bullmoose.com for $18.97. Free shipping on orders over $30.

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/24959814/ps4-dark-souls-iii-the-fire-fades-edition

On another note, I received my shipped copy from Best Buy and it was picked from a store. Which would seem to indicate the warehouse is now bone dry for shipping.
like how they put "Out of stock but available. Should ship within 1 week." lol

$20 via Target in the Google Express app. I know those are YMMV, but for those still looking, you can score it for $5 or less if you haven't already used your "$15 Spring into Target" coupon.
omg wish i had seen this earlier to get before it went oos, took me forever to find something to buy from Target Google Express store worthy of spending the $15 code on, ended up buying Prey

Best Buy has the Fire Fates Edition back in stock as I'm writing this. I grabbed the Day One Edition too for $26 as I collect PS4 games with physical manuals. Great to know the Day One has a soundtrack too.

There are some around me for all systems if anyone would like for me to pick them up for them. The zip code is 77385.

meh, gets hung up at the last step of checkout.  Not sure what's going on.  PS4 version, I wonder if it means it's a ghost listing now.

bread's done
Back