Target Ad 6/3-6/9: Buy One Get One Free Select Ubisoft Titles

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Someone will inevitably price match and do this and end up with two of Rabbids/Origins/Fractured for $30~

Origins & FarCry 5 for $60 is still a pretty decent deal, Origins I believe has been $30 before but FarCry is the real prize in that deal....

Would be a good week for Far Cry 5 gold edition to merge with the regular SKU! Even if it doesnt, you could get two Golds for $50 each, assuming its included in the deal.

Far Cry 5 for $30 is a pretty good deal. If they merge the gold edition next week it could be one of the best gaming deals all year.

Far Cry 5 for $30 is a pretty good deal. If they merge the gold edition next week it could be one of the best gaming deals all year.
The gold edition comes with the season pass right? I'd be in for that. The dlc offerings seem more interesting to me versus the main game.

Thanks for the response. I'm interested in the South Park game for the Switch but even at $30, I think it will be cheaper around Christmas
it was $32 (GCU) last week?

Like it's been stated, Farcry 5 is pretty much the only option.. the rest have been $30 themselves before.

Edit: and we are talking Ubisoft.. they will be sub $30 again anyway

Thanks for pointing out FC5 was $44. Went ahead and got two for Co op. $23 per person is just my price point

I will wait for someone to confirmed if the gold merged with the regular to get Far Cry 5. I have a few copies around some of the Targets in my area.

Not a shabby deal if stores have the AC & South park gold editions left (def some still left in Tampa).  Sadly I've yet to find a store with both AC & SP gold editions but I guess I could just do a return/rebuy once I found the 2nd. 

AC Origins is $38.49 on Target's site still and South park for PS4 is $40 so might be possible to get both gold editions for $40 total. I know the prices are cheaper on Amazon, but my stores are bad enough with price matching their own DPCI's. I can only imagine trying to argue the Gold edition vs. Amazon's regular edition listing.

Question is for those of us waiting for Far Cry 5 to go down in price, is it better to pounce now or wait for the gold edition?

Thanks OP! I bought 2 South Park TFBW for Switch and traded 1 into Gamestop for $32.50 towards Smash Brothers ($27.50 credit with Pro card plus $5 bonus towards the pre order of any game). I'm happy to get South Park for about $30.

Far cry 5 trades for $25 at best buy. tempted to buy 2 and trade 1
Trades for $30.80 or $31.40 w/Elite Pro If you do the game currency or preorder trade promos at GS. If you don’t have any form of Pro, preorder trade promo gets you $27, $5 of which goes to preorder.

I went for it, it's only ~$23 and I can wait for a PSN sale for the season pass later on.
Beware the weapons from the season pass are only unlocked for purchase in game when you buy the season pass. Still have to spend in game or pay currency to use the weapons in game. - from this week’s CAGCast.

So I just got done price matching target.com in store and walked out with far cry 5 and assassins creed for 45.77 total. Far cry is 44.99 and assassins creed is 38.99 in target.com and the B1g1 stacked with no problem.

My target had the games in store at 59.99. Lady said they could only match the price or the promo but not both. She then told me to do the store pickup option.

I did that was origins was showing oos even though it wasn't. Bought 2 farcrys thinking I found exchange 1 but the same lady told me I couldn't.

I'm going to try later hoping she just didn t know what she was doing

So I got really lucky. I got them to let me do B1G1 on the Assassins Creed Origins Gold Edition Digital for PS4. They also matched the price to what it was in their system which was $59.99. So I got 2.

I got Far Cry 5 and Fractured But Whole for switch. Will probably return it or trade it in at GameStop. My local target didn’t have Far Cry 5, and online didn’t have AC Origins for PS4.

This is not exactly related to this game, but do you remember the South Park fps for n64? It was SOOOOOO fun, graphically great too...

I would love that game remade

bread's done
Back