* * - - - 3 votes

Microsoft Rewards Breakdown

Xbox Microsoft

#61 slppedyoursster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   707 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

slppedyoursster

Posted 24 September 2018 - 09:17 PM

I think the Rewards program will be kept. They think the program is underutilized so they will continue to incentivize people to use it.

“We think we have great technology that is under utilized,” said Microsoft’s corporate vice president of Office, Jeff Teper, in a chat with The Verge. “We want to hear from people that they’ll be more productive.”

#62 Dartheyeball  

Dartheyeball

Posted 13 October 2018 - 06:58 PM

There is an one time discount on a $5 Xbox gift card for 2,500 points.

#63 walletandgromice   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   827 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

walletandgromice

Posted 13 October 2018 - 07:40 PM

There is an one time discount on a $5 Xbox gift card for 2,500 points.

Where are you seeing this? On the redeem link on the website? Via mobile? I don't have this offer.

#64 davemoseley  

davemoseley

Posted 13 October 2018 - 07:49 PM

Where are you seeing this? On the redeem link on the website? Via mobile? I don't have this offer.

It appears to be either targeted, or staggered... I don't see it on my account, but my wife was able to redeem a couple days ago on hers.

#65 audiomaxica1  

audiomaxica1

Posted 13 October 2018 - 08:07 PM

It just showed up for me today.

It’s from the points crusader quests. I realized it when the survey showed up yesterday and “50% off $5” was one the options you could select for what you like most about the quest.

#66 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6537 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 13 October 2018 - 08:51 PM

It just showed up for me today.

It’s from the points crusader quests. I realized it when the survey showed up yesterday and “50% off $5” was one the options you could select for what you like most about the quest.

What is the points crusader quest, and where can it be found? I turn on my Xbox One at least once a day and do the daily Bing searches, and I have not seen this. Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer this question.

#67 audiomaxica1  

audiomaxica1

Posted 14 October 2018 - 02:54 AM

It’s part of the scrolling banner that would be just below the treasure chest with your daily streak count. It’s the cartoon guy w an Xbox shirt. I believe the 500 pt bonus already expired. The current one is escape from moongate for 1000pts. Then there’s a desert one for 2500 pts. Once complete it says they give you a free 3 month trial of game pass.

#68 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6537 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 October 2018 - 03:47 AM

It’s part of the scrolling banner that would be just below the treasure chest with your daily streak count. It’s the cartoon guy w an Xbox shirt. I believe the 500 pt bonus already expired. The current one is escape from moongate for 1000pts. Then there’s a desert one for 2500 pts. Once complete it says they give you a free 3 month trial of game pass.

Thanks for responding, but my Daily Set page doesn't look like that. It has the big square that has Watch Play Connect about getting 30 points over 3 days of logging into Mixer. It might pop up sooner or later for me because it was mentioned in the survey I just took.

#69 Mufasa47   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   172 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 October 2018 - 08:39 PM

Thanks for responding, but my Daily Set page doesn't look like that. It has the big square that has Watch Play Connect about getting 30 points over 3 days of logging into Mixer. It might pop up sooner or later for me because it was mentioned in the survey I just took.

That's because the offer expired. You can't start the next quest without having done the one that's expired.

#70 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6537 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 14 October 2018 - 08:45 PM

That's because the offer expired. You can't start the next quest without having done the one that's expired.

Ah, well.  As usual, I'm screwed.  Luckily, I bought a $15 Xbox gift card at the store this afternoon so I can buy what I wanted to get.  Thanks though.

#71 pun123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3141 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 01 November 2018 - 05:27 AM

Anyone else having issues with completing Badlands Rewards. I have done all three, clicked the red diamond on the skull eye, but just takes me to a page about people.

#72 darkdaze73   Serious Fisherman CAGiversary!   511 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 01 November 2018 - 11:36 AM

Anyone else having issues with completing Badlands Rewards. I have done all three, clicked the red diamond on the skull eye, but just takes me to a page about people.

I had to click on it a couple of times before my bonus would show up on the next page. You have to scroll down a little bit to see it.

#73 pun123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3141 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 01 November 2018 - 04:04 PM

I had to click on it a couple of times before my bonus would show up on the next page. You have to scroll down a little bit to see it.

Ive clicked on it many times, and different browsers, nothing.

#74 ArugulaZ   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1639 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 01 November 2018 - 11:45 PM

Feh. I can't even get out of Moon Gate.

#75 Xellos2099   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3306 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 01 November 2018 - 11:52 PM

Took me a few days for the red diamond but finally got it, Finished all 3 get the 2500 point and the free 3 month game pass

#76 respectablechum  

respectablechum

Posted 02 November 2018 - 12:25 AM

On the page after you click the diamond there is another link to a quiz you have to do. It took a few times for it to register for me though.

#77 severdheartdies   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   54 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

severdheartdies

Posted 07 November 2018 - 11:22 PM

Took me a few days for the red diamond but finally got it, Finished all 3 get the 2500 point and the free 3 month game pass

How did they send the 3 month game pass code? I completed the quest a few days ago and am still waiting for mine

#78 respectablechum  

respectablechum

Posted 08 November 2018 - 12:00 AM

How did they send the 3 month game pass code? I completed the quest a few days ago and am still waiting for mine

They dont send it. Its under the redeem tab

#79 severdheartdies   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   54 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

severdheartdies

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:00 AM

Awesome, thanks! Just redeemed.

#80 Gore   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   540 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 08 November 2018 - 06:34 PM

2192 after 6 days. That doesn't seem correct.

Haven't seen a scrolling banner. Started too late.

Any tips?

#81 pun123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3141 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:42 PM

Dont see it, finished bad lands about a week ago.

#82 JohnnyCage   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1177 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

JohnnyCage

Posted 09 November 2018 - 02:56 PM

Pretty sure mine is glitched. I'm on the Bad Lands and the tracking has been stuck at 17/20 days for about a week. It doesn't matter whether I sign in to XBL on my console or online it won't update.

#83 pun123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3141 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2018 - 05:13 PM

Logged in today and said the 3 month game pass is out of stock, cant redeem, WTH!

#84 intelligentidiot   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   829 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

intelligentidiot

Posted 09 November 2018 - 07:51 PM

I just redeemed $40 worth of Amazon gift cards and applied balance to Amazon. Something I didn't realize is that a number of gift cards are available, both physical and email, for other stores and you can use the Amazon gift card balance on them. Even my reward points and the Audible $5 credit worked.

GameStop is one that is available, so if you wanted a gift card there, you could redeem for Amazon and then get GameStop. Surprisingly, Best Buy is available as well, but only as a physical card and in $50 and $100 denominations.

I think if you have a newer account, Amazon may not be an option to redeem for.

#85 Gore   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   540 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 09 November 2018 - 07:55 PM

How to log out of mobile device on bing?

Log out from rewards page, go to bing and still logged in. The three horizontal lines don't display a sign out option. The pc version is much easier.

#86 TuscaloosaJohnny  

TuscaloosaJohnny

Posted 13 November 2018 - 11:45 AM

This morning I saw one of the hot deals was a $5 Xbox gift card for 2,500 points, half off the regular rate. After I redeemed one the offer disappeared.

I then redeemed one month of game pass for 5,250 points, 25 percent off the regular rate. Unlike the gift card that one continued to be available for redemption so I got a second one.

You guys may want to log in today and see which deals pop up for you.

#87 Corrik   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   249 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 13 November 2018 - 12:49 PM

The $5 gift card is a Badlands promotion.

#88 Churchbus   Squirtin out both ends CAGiversary!   131 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Churchbus

Posted 13 November 2018 - 01:16 PM

I think if you have a newer account, Amazon may not be an option to redeem for.

Yeah, I started mine back in March/April and I've never had Amazon as an option.  I had a PayPal option for a little while, but of course they had to get rid of that before I could make much use of it.  All I get now is Target and Wal-Mart, along with the requisite fast food options and sweepstake/donate stuff.

#89 TuscaloosaJohnny  

TuscaloosaJohnny

Posted 13 November 2018 - 01:27 PM

The $5 gift card is a Badlands promotion.

Ah, ok.

#90 Gore   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   540 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 November 2018 - 06:59 PM

I'm probably blind in one eye and can't see out of the other. Recently, I thought there was a donate $1 and receive 1000pts. I think it was the WWF.

I may need more sleep.