- - - - -

11/4/18 - 11/17/18 Buy $150 Best Buy egiftcard, receive FREE $15 future savings code

#31 srac84  

Posted 12 November 2018 - 04:34 PM

Can you use multiple savings codes on a single transaction? I’m planning to get a tv before the end of the year and I don’t like any of the Black Friday ones, so I was looking to find a way to save a little more. This would be a nice way to save a little more and I could use my family to get a few more, but I’m just not sure if you can apply any number of the savings codes or if it is limited.

This is treated like a gift card so max 10 in store and 8 online can be used in a single transaction

#32 Pink_Floyd   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   44 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Pink_Floyd

Posted 12 November 2018 - 09:02 PM

I have two questions. I want to buy 3 $150 gift cards will it tell me that I qualify for the $45 credit in December when I check out? And my other question is, what form of payment is better to use PayPal or credit card?

#33 silent hav0c   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   80 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

silent hav0c

Posted 13 November 2018 - 12:06 AM

I have two questions. I want to buy 3 $150 gift cards will it tell me that I qualify for the $45 credit in December when I check out? And my other question is, what form of payment is better to use PayPal or credit card?

yea, it'll state that you're qualified for 3 $15 when you checkout. I bought 3 $150 myself and it was fine. 

#34 1NintendoFan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   685 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

1NintendoFan

Posted 13 November 2018 - 07:30 AM

This is treated like a gift card so max 10 in store and 8 online can be used in a single transaction

You should be able to as these bonus codes are basically limited-time use gift cards.  BB lets you enter multiple gift cards to an order so you should be able to enter multiple bonus codes.

Thanks for the info! I had no idea they limited the gift cards, but it makes sense. I'm glad I waited because I think I'm going to end up going through Sam's Club now anyway. I still have some purchases to make with Best Buy, so it would be nice, but with all the issues ordering these I think I will be okay without it. Thanks again for the help!

#35 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   8283 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 13 November 2018 - 06:06 PM

Wring thread sorry

#36 krivas95  

Posted 13 November 2018 - 09:52 PM

Question, if my friend also gets this promo, and I let him use my member ID, would that cause trouble like getting banned? It's limited to three so idk

#37 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   3613 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:37 AM

Pika pika!

#38 Cornelius   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   969 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 November 2018 - 09:27 PM

If you don’t want $15 BB credit later for buying $150 now, Rite-Aid is offering $15 credit when you purchase $100 of BB credit. On the plus side, the RA credit will load the next day. On the minus, you have to use it within 60 days. More info at the other thread ... https://www.cheapass.../topic/368634-/

#39 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   11703 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 November 2018 - 06:01 AM

If you don’t want $15 BB credit later for buying $150 now, Rite-Aid is offering $15 credit when you purchase $100 of BB credit. On the plus side, the RA credit will load the next day. On the minus, you have to use it within 60 days. More info at the other thread ... https://www.cheapass.../topic/368634-/

One other minus is you don't get My BB Reward Zone points when you buy it at Rite Aid (versus their egiftcard partner Cashstar).

#40 eastx   The Fighting Bomber CAGiversary!   8932 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2018 - 02:45 AM

Can you buy all 3 gift cards in one transaction and still get the reward?

#41 Pink_Floyd   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   44 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Pink_Floyd

Posted 17 November 2018 - 02:53 AM

Can you buy all 3 gift cards in one transaction and still get the reward?

Yes. I Wondered the same thing, I got the credit for the 3 $150 gift cards when I checked out.

#42 DDustiNN   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   325 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

DDustiNN

Posted Yesterday, 01:07 AM

Can you purchase PSN cards with these?  I'm interested in some of the Black Friday deals and I'm all digital lately, so it'd be nice to get an extra discount.

#43 krivas95  

Posted Yesterday, 07:03 AM

Did anyone receive your gift cards instantly? It's been more than 4 hours and nowhere to be seen. I am a bit concerned now. Paid with Paypal before anyone asks

I put in my account number and they didnt apply the amount towards elite. My dollars spent remain the same. It's been a number of days, too.

Really? Wtf that would be messed up since that's exactly why I bought them

#44 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   11703 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 07:19 AM

I received my gift cards via email literally right after I purchased them.  I used credit card though (not sure if that makes a difference).

#45 IronChariot   In My Country There Is Problem CAGiversary!   3058 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

IronChariot

Posted Yesterday, 07:46 AM

Did anyone receive your gift cards instantly? It's been more than 4 hours and nowhere to be seen. I am a bit concerned now. Paid with Paypal before anyone asks

Really? Wtf that would be messed up since that's exactly why I bought them

I did receive them instantly (not the $15 ones, though which come next month if I remember correctly).

I emailed them about it tonight and am hoping they'll get back to me and add it to my dollars spent.

#46 RabbiHick  

RabbiHick

Posted Yesterday, 08:36 PM

I put in my account number and they didnt apply the amount towards elite. My dollars spent remain the same. It's been a number of days, too.

It takes 2 weeks for the credit to get there, same as with reward points. Happened to me in the last promotion, my $ spent toward elite went up by 150 exactly 2 weeks later.

#47 IronChariot   In My Country There Is Problem CAGiversary!   3058 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

IronChariot

Posted Yesterday, 10:30 PM

It takes 2 weeks for the credit to get there, same as with reward points. Happened to me in the last promotion, my $ spent toward elite went up by 150 exactly 2 weeks later.

Ah, that explains it. Thanks for the info.

#48 7String  

Posted Today, 04:51 AM

Messed up
I spent $150 by now
Shoulda bought Gift card and spent the $150 that way
No way u can return and repurchase all that I’m sure
Not worth it either I think
Oh well