Brand New Astro A50 for PS4 currently $97.50 at bestbuy.com. Possible Pricing Error

Dammit. I really don't need these, and really don't need to spend the money. But, I've been eyeing some Astros for awhile.

Do these work better with the Mixamp?

Best price I've ever seen on these. The xbox one version is still 225. Really hoping bestbuy honors these, placed 1 for store pickup as well.

Also wondering if you purchase the 2 year replacement plan, will they replace with a new version of the a50s or will they just give you a 100 gift card? For 14.99, it's a no brainer if they'll swap out for a new one in 2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are on sale for the same price on google express. You might be able to use the holiday18 promo code to get them for less.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but will these work with the Xbox One also?
I think the Xbox One version comes with a cable to enable chat? I don't use voice chat on my Xbox One anyway and the base station just needs an optical input so it should work for both consoles just fine for audio.

Also wondering how much better than the Gold these are. Seriously don't need em right now but for $200+ dollars off, I figure why not. Can always return them if I hate myself too much!

Also wondering how much better than the Gold these are. Seriously don't need em right now but for $200+ dollars off, I figure why not. Can always return them if I hate myself too much!
Or flip them for a profit if you do t like them. I think you’ll like them though.

Mine are ready for pickup... Too bad my local store closed 45 minutes ago...
depending on the size of the store they may have a small crew working overnights for merchandising and stocking. To bad they wont let you in though.

so how much better are these compared to the sony gold headset?

I have the Astro A40's and the PS Gold's. I like my gold's but my Astro's have much more clarity and definition.

You guys peer pressured me into ordering one. Hope these are good. Anyone know if they're that much better than the PS4 Gold Headsets?

It's kind of interesting for me to watch the amount being sold on eBay, just during the 1:58 time stamp in that 60 seconds, 65 headsets were sold.

Damn I might snag a pair of these. My Gold Sony’s are annoying as shit and hurt my head. Need an upgrade lol

Ordered one from Best buy, Best buy ebay and Best Buy Google Express. Let's see who ships out lol
Thats what I did I am assuming at least one ships but who knows. Figured I had three chances lol, I can return the others or see if my friends want one.

Mine is also ready for pickup.

Going to show up right at opening and expecting a cancellation/denial, otherwise killer deal if it goes through.
If your order says ready for pick up they can still deny you at the counter? I never had that happen to me when an order said ready for pick up.Hmmm.

If your order says ready for pick up they can still deny you at the counter? I never had that happen to me when an order said ready for pick up.Hmmm.
mine says the same thing i got in 3 for me. i hope it goes through for me after target screwed me on a return

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bread's done
Back