Belk.com - Nintendo Switch shipped for $224.99 + tax, 8% back thru eBates

eugaet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
147 (100%)
EDIT: Forgot to mention you can get 8% back through eBates!

EDIT EDIT: Better code. Said code was invalid when used w/ the Switch last night, works today. Go figure. Thanks, sharpeone!

You can get a Nintendo Switch (red/blue) shipped from Belk.com for $224.99 $254.99 + tax using code 34671199 BELKBUCKS. The code takes $15 off for every $75 worth in your cart, so that's $45 off a Switch.

If you can find something to kick another $0.01 into your cart, you can bump the $45 off up to $60. There's a few items of clothing for toddlers and women from $0.99-1.99. That'll lower it to a potential $240.98 + tax, shipped.

Merry Christmas!

7Zad0WV.png

R2EkE0x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I got excited about posting the deal and forgot to mention you can get 8% back through eBates. Sorry if some of you missed the eBates thing!

FWIW, sometimes I forget to trigger eBates before placing an order, so I do it afterwards. Then I just go through the "where's my cash" process to report a missing shopping trip. It's always worked so long as the eBates shopping trip was triggered close to the time the order was placed.

Just a heads up, I was able to get $75 off using the code 34671199 at checkout.

Doh with missing the Ebates.  Will try to do the "where's my cash" as well.

Edit:  Might have made a mistake, but I cancelled my previous order in order to purchase with Ebates applied.

FWIW, I didn't post this deal until I got a shipping confirmation. I was sure they would realize their error in selling them this cheap and cancel my order. They did not.

I tried that code yesterday and it said it wasn't valid with the items in my cart! Interesting. Much better code to use now that it works.

Doh with missing the Ebates. Will try to do the "where's my cash" as well.

Edit: Might have made a mistake, but I cancelled my previous order in order to purchase with Ebates applied.
Thanks! That code worked for me. I already got my daughter the Let's Go Eevee bundle, but after getting the game for myself, I really don't think she's going to like it. With this deal, I can get her a few more games.

Edit: Might have made a mistake, but I cancelled my previous order in order to purchase with Ebates applied.
Code worked for me. Also made sure to activate Ebates

Got it working too. Came out at a total of 245$

FWIW, I didn't post this deal until I got a shipping confirmation. I was sure they would realize their error in selling them this cheap and cancel my order. They did not.
Yeah, probably should have held off before posting but worth a shot even if cancelled.

Yeah, probably should have held off before posting but worth a shot even if cancelled.
The one I ordered yesterday is already shipped. Once that other code started working today, though...
Irritated it said invalid for the Switch when I tried yesterday. So, order #2, returning the first one when it gets here so long as the second one ships.

It's been nearly 3 years since I used CAG, but I just had to log in to say I got in on this. Hopefully order isn't canceled like the last time I saw a deal from a non-electronics here (some Nebraska furniture store has 50% off 3ds games)

Pretty fantastic price. Already have a Switch and was hoping I could find some games on sale to use this code. Alas they only seem to have consoles.

Thanks OP. Tried to pick up a PS4, but they were out of stock. Now trying to find random stores I've also never heard of, to pick one up for a good deal....and failing.

Bought 2, how do you do the "Where is my cash?" on eBates?
eBates 'Missing Cash Back' link: https://www.ebates.com/help/track-cash-back

You may have to wait a day or more before you try to claim. eBates says Belk's processing time for cash back is 14 days. I'll post back when I get a cash back notification on either of my orders to let everyone know how long it took.

Deal is back online, just a little weaker. You can get the Neon Switch for $254.99 after using the following coupon:

Just got the shipping notification email from the Switch I ordered yesterday for $224.99.  Doesn't look like they're cancelling!

Just got shipment confirmation. $225 + tax. Order was placed at 10:15am Pacific yesterday

I havn't been lucky enough yet to have a confirmation.  Congrats to everyone that gets one.

Called them up this afternoon and the guy said in their system is said something about they having to go to their fulfillment warehouse to get the switch and should be out tomorrow. Man really hope this thing ships tomorrow.

Mine is showing tracking data now. Was scanned 30min ago as it left the origin facility.
It's not real until you've verified it's been handed off for shipping.

I got a shipping confirmation with tracking number about 1030 last night.  it says it will be deliver till next tuesday, but i saw that it is being shipped from tupelo and i live in memphis.  So hopefully it wont take long to arrive.  Anyways thanks eugaet for posting this.  I was trying to get one for my cousins and was coming up short paying full price plus tax on this. =] 

bread's done
Back