* * * * - 25 votes

XBL Deals - 2019

#4951 jdawgg76   RIP Stan the Man CAGiversary!   5012 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:02 AM

So.... Division 2 just went live!

I feel a sick call tomorrow  ;)

Thinking of preordering the standard copy.  Any reason push you to get gold/ultimate?  How is it?  It seemed like enemies were less bullet sponges in the open beta.  How are they in the official game?

I've got $10 MS Bux expiring on the 17th and $5 on the 27th, but at a loss on what to get.  I could get Unravel 2 based on what I've heard, but I've only briefly played the first one.  I could go for UFC 3, NFS Payback and Battlefront 2 at those prices.  Or I could finally get WRC 6 this week since I'm a big WRC fan.  Or preorder Division 2 which would be better digital I think, but as a CAG I'd rather get it at Best Buy with my GCU and $10 rewards back, plus chance to price adjust within 45 days with Premier.

Just realized I can take a little more time as all the EA stuff is on sale again this week.

#4952 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2737 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:06 AM

Wacky tobacky?

Spoiler

"Would of been a lot cooler if it was"   Wooderson voice from Dazed and Confused

#4953 WeeeDoo  

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:53 AM

Ea Sale. No Mass Effect DLC AGAIN.....

#4954 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7824 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2019 - 10:13 AM

I grabbed Alone in the Dark for 360 this morning since it was only $3 and is one of those uncommon games to find in the wild.  God knows when or if I'll ever play it.  It was originally published by Atari/Infogrames, but it's one of those THQ Nordic games now, so it will probably go on sale again.  

#4955 Renzler   Dude CAGiversary!   1885 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2019 - 12:41 PM

Newegg has 2x XBL 3 months cards (so 6 months total) for $21.99 with coupon code EMCTWUV49. You must subscribe to their emails to use the code.

#4956 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   3034 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 12 March 2019 - 02:17 PM

They usually only put it on sale once or twice a year, most often for N7 Day. Still a travesty they never released any complete editions, and the fact they repackaged them as a trilogy with fancy artwork but no DLC on disk still pisses me off.

Wacky tobacky?

Spoiler

Close.

#4957 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9810 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2019 - 03:54 PM

Isn’t today the day they are supposed to announce the April title they were teasing to come to GamePass? Guessing probably during the Inside Xbox show. MK11? :)

Probably not.

#4958 Touch3  

Posted 12 March 2019 - 04:04 PM

https://expertzone.m...ion?token=EOwtq

Another free 6 months of Game Pass if you have access to ExpertZone through your job. Exactly 6 months after the previous free time, so at least they're giving a free year of something this way. My final verification from TRU is about to expire in 4 days so this will probably be my final post about it.

Godspeed.  Remember to pick up your USB 1.1 hub and laser pointer keychain on your way out.

#4959 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4407 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 12 March 2019 - 05:11 PM

This is up on Origin currently. Maybe announced during Inside Xbox, or their own surpise livestream. 950 means the $10 coin bundle is enough, and someone found a now deleted Tweet that said you do unlock Apex Bucks with the pass itself like Fortnite.

shRChyp.jpg

#4960 Thebacklash   Now Drinking: Minor Case Rye Whiskey - Sherry Cask Finished CAGiversary!   3100 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted 12 March 2019 - 05:18 PM

Thinking of preordering the standard copy. Any reason push you to get gold/ultimate? How is it? It seemed like enemies were less bullet sponges in the open beta. How are they in the official game?

I've got $10 MS Bux expiring on the 17th and $5 on the 27th, but at a loss on what to get. I could get Unravel 2 based on what I've heard, but I've only briefly played the first one. I could go for UFC 3, NFS Payback and Battlefront 2 at those prices. Or I could finally get WRC 6 this week since I'm a big WRC fan. Or preorder Division 2 which would be better digital I think, but as a CAG I'd rather get it at Best Buy with my GCU and $10 rewards back, plus chance to price adjust within 45 days with Premier.

Just realized I can take a little more time as all the EA stuff is on sale again this week.

I had a bunch of credit left, so dumped it on the gold edition 2 months ago. Was going to cancel if the private beta turned into Anthem 2.. it didn’t.

The little i was able to play last night, 1st mission from the theater, played just like the beta. I’d assume the higher level we get the more the enemies will turn to bullet sponges. The mission was easier than I remembered in the beta, maybe it’s because I’ve done it a few times.. or they tuned the enemies down a bit.

Division 2 will take up a ton of my free time for sure. Loving the new gadgets we didn’t get to play with in the beta.

#4961 WNYX585AM   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3672 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2019 - 05:26 PM

This is up on Origin currently. Maybe announced during Inside Xbox, or their own surpise livestream. 950 means the $10 coin bundle is enough, and someone found a now deleted Tweet that said you do unlock Apex Bucks with the pass itself like Fortnite.

shRChyp.jpg

Before I read anything, I assumed this was a Borderlands 3 leak or announcement that just happened.  Oh well.  Soon enough, I suppose.

#4962 PageAndScreen   Assassin's Creed Fantatic CAGiversary!   200 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

PageAndScreen

Posted 12 March 2019 - 05:28 PM

Not technically Xbox related, but it is Blu-Ray and 4K Blu-Ray so I thought I’d share. Went to Target today and they have Stranger Things seasons one and two in the Target exclusive VHS packaging on 4K for $20 a season and Blu-Ray for $10 a season. In addition, there is a Cartwheel coupon for 50% off each season. I was able to get both seasons on Blu-Ray for $10.26 after REDCard discount and tax. I did have to have customer support assistance since I used the self checkout so possible YMMV.

#4963 bee01   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   676 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2019 - 05:40 PM

Ready for that Apex battle pass with the 1000 Apex coins from EA access.

Crazy that shroud wrecks his scooter the day after hitting 100k subs on Twitch.  Lucky he didn't kill himself at 55 MPH with no helmet.

#4964 Donken   President & CEO CAGiversary!   4205 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2019 - 05:43 PM

shRChyp.jpg

They currently have a livestream up with 2 very awful UK apex players on YouTube, it’s cringe worthy and getting dislikes.

https://youtu.be/umwIHlQe3Kk

Edit: EA is gonna find a way to mess this game up, aren’t they?

#4965 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4407 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 12 March 2019 - 05:48 PM

Ready for that Apex battle pass with the 1000 Apex coins from EA access.

Is this still a thing?

#4966 bee01   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   676 Posts   Joined 15.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2019 - 05:50 PM

Is this still a thing?

https://www.ea.com/g...ea-access-bonus

Get the free stuff by June 30.

#4967 lochdoun   Coast to Coast CAGiversary!   636 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2019 - 05:54 PM

Yeah I'm not feeling Borderlands guy. All the extra characters have been pretty lame. I'll save my 1000 coins for the first decent one. Another healer would be great.

#4968 rmatheso   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   136 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

rmatheso

Posted 12 March 2019 - 05:56 PM

yay Sacred 2. Buy Buy bu.... Darnit it's only available in the UK. Trying to buy a 360 game from another region is a total nightmare as I am in Canada.

#4969 Inriri   Kung Fu Skeleton CAGiversary!   522 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2019 - 05:57 PM

ME2 and ME3 dlc being at least triple the price of the game is like peak EA right there.

#4970 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4407 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 12 March 2019 - 06:01 PM

https://www.ea.com/g...ea-access-bonus

Get the free stuff by June 30.

Awesome, just got a month for $2 thanks to Bing. Pretty good for a battle pass, especially if we can earn Apex Coins through it. Reddit says it the coins work with game sharing too.

#4971 Donken   President & CEO CAGiversary!   4205 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2019 - 06:27 PM

One Leaves is up for free:

https://www.microsof...vot:overviewtab

#4972 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   3034 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 12 March 2019 - 06:30 PM

ME2 and ME3 dlc being at least triple the price of the game is like peak EA right there.

The original games are still so popular that I imagine the DLC alone still generates good revenue. And at this point, it's all profit. 

I'm really surprised EA has no interest in a touched-up definitive edition re-release with all content. The original ME is pretty rough and would need more than just a new coat of paint, but if they did it well, it would sell well. Maybe they're saving it for next gen and a more significant leap in tech.

#4973 Z-Saber   moon2S CAGiversary!   6698 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:42 PM

Bioware is likely trudging its way toward the killing floor, so I can't imagine they're going to be up for reminiscince right now.

#4974 darthfracas   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1066 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

darthfracas

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:44 PM

Bioware is likely trudging its way toward the killing floor, so I can't imagine they're going to be up for reminiscince right now.

All the more reason to go for one last cash grab to try to save things.

#4975 An Orange Cat   Pet My Fur CAGiversary!   1398 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

An Orange Cat

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:54 PM

https://expertzone.m...ion?token=EOwtq

Another free 6 months of Game Pass if you have access to ExpertZone through your job. Exactly 6 months after the previous free time, so at least they're giving a free year of something this way. My final verification from TRU is about to expire in 4 days so this will probably be my final post about it.

Nice! I just got a code from the previous thing for 6 months like a month ago too.

#4976 Touch3  

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:55 PM

Before I read anything, I assumed this was a Borderlands 3 leak or announcement that just happened.  Oh well.  Soon enough, I suppose.

Oh, you were looking for this:

Spoiler

#4977 WeeeDoo  

Posted 12 March 2019 - 08:01 PM

Can we expect any Inside Xbox news or is it just going to be an MCC (a collection released like 3+ years ago full of games 10 years old) update?

#4978 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9810 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2019 - 08:07 PM

Can we expect any Inside Xbox news or is it just going to be an MCC (a collection released like 3+ years ago full of games 10 years old) update?

They will be announcing whatever mysterious GamePass game is coming in April that they have been teasing.

#4979 braiiins   Braiiins CAGiversary!   1192 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 March 2019 - 08:25 PM

Oh, you were looking for this:

Spoiler

Wonder if they'll have anything to play or just a line to watch a trailer. Been wonder what big titles will be there.

#4980 kcobra22  

Posted 12 March 2019 - 08:27 PM

They will be announcing whatever mysterious GamePass game is coming in April that they have been teasing.

assuming we don't get MK11, I hope we get that World War Z game. Pretty sure the publisher has a few games already on game pass, so maybe they're willing to make a deal for the game launch.