* * * - - 21 votes

XBL Deals - Mudrunner, Castlestorm, Anima, Vostok, Indie Darling Bundle 3, more | GwG: Gears 4, Big Crown; Torchlight

#16171 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9376 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:07 AM

There’s another Remnant game? I thought the 360 game was the “last” one. :)

#16172 Dustinator   Why hello....... CAGiversary!   1393 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Dustinator

Posted Today, 02:30 AM

All the Switch updates(and fake) is sucky. Can we get back to how BC is dead and the death of good deals is here to stay??? Oh wait, Forza 6 DLC is 95% off and Game Pass dropped Slay the Spire and Jack Box. Carry on

Sea of Thieves is excellent/fight me....have a nice weekend :-)

#16173 MrRidickulous   Deal skeptic! CAGiversary!   1718 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

MrRidickulous

Posted Today, 03:18 AM

So slay the spire is like a card game dungeon crawler with no like real single player story? I’ve put in about two hours and it’s fun but it seems kind of hollow.

#16174 2ndopp   CAG Assassin CAGiversary!   261 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 04:13 AM

@2ndopp Have you played Civ 6 on Switch? I bought it but haven’t cracked it open yet. Loved Revolution but am nowhere near 100% it.

I don't own a Switch yet :(

#16175 cficare   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   266 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:04 AM

There’s another Remnant game? I thought the 360 game was the “last” one. :)

How are you with Final Fantasy jokes?

#16176 Blade   Imminently Punchable CAGiversary!   14503 Posts   Joined 14.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 05:07 AM

How are you with Final Fantasy jokes?

#16177 bstringbean  

bstringbean

Posted Today, 06:21 AM

you mean this that is clearly a fake account?

Oh damn, I was played like a fiddle. Serves me right for flipping through twitter and believing everything I read.

#16178 toadhjo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   89 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 08:40 AM

I was planning to buy the Forza 6 DLC package. But instead of buying it right away I decided to fire up the game and play it for a bit. 4 races was all it took for me to change my mind. Forza games are very well put together but the racing is too realistic for my taste. I'm more of a fast-twitch, Burnout kind of guy.

#16179 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6884 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 11:23 AM

I was planning to buy the Forza 6 DLC package. But instead of buying it right away I decided to fire up the game and play it for a bit. 4 races was all it took for me to change my mind. Forza games are very well put together but the racing is too realistic for my taste. I'm more of a fast-twitch, Burnout kind of guy.

I caved to the peer pressure and bought that Ultimate DLC package since I was using $5 in X-bucks from Bing.  But I haven't tried the game yet, and if what you say about it being more realistic than arcadey is true, I probably won't like Forza 6 either.  Well, que sera sera.

#16180 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1981 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted Today, 12:39 PM

Just play the Nascar pack "Roooolllllliiinnnnggggg Start" 

#16181 jimbobvaquero  

jimbobvaquero

Posted Today, 12:53 PM

If you're still doing the TrueAchievements GTASC thing, I would recommend both Abzu and Tacoma to get your 2k Gamer Score. Both can be done in under 2 hours each following the walkthough on TA's website. Both are on Game Pass.

Although the X1 version of Abzu is worth about 200 more TA score than the Win10 version. So if you still need more points, the X1 version is the way to go. Edit: Actually, if your choice is Tacoma and both versions of Abzu, Abzu x2 gives you more TA score.

#16182 captbrannigan  

captbrannigan

Posted Today, 02:53 PM

You can dial in the difficulty to make it exactly as arcadey or realistic as you want. I play without collision damage cause I too am all about that Burnout life. You might give it another try playing around with traction control, AI, etc. Also, the Hot Wheels expansion is bonkers town and feels completely different due to less friction on the tracks.

*edit* Also, you now know how much Forza I've played because I heard someone mention Hot Wheels and thought 6 had that expansion. That was half the reason I bought it on my bro's account for my nephew to play. Oh well, only $5.

#16183 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1981 Posts   Joined 12.4 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted Today, 02:59 PM

Hot wheels expansion and Forza Motorsport 6? /me blinks a few times and thinks maybe he's thinking of the Hot Wheels 2 car pack, shrug 

#16184 GamerSavage   The Throwback Kid CAGiversary!   1117 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

GamerSavage

Posted Today, 04:08 PM

An update for everyone who was able to claim the Amazon Photos $15 credit, check your email. They sent mine early this morning and the title is "Your $15 Amazon credit is now available." As stated earlier it's $15 off orders of $25 and can only be used on products sold by Amazon. It expires 11:59 p.m. (PT) on September 30, 2019.

#16185 M-10  

Posted Today, 04:10 PM

An update for everyone who was able to claim the Amazon Photos $15 credit, check your email. They sent mine early this morning and the title is "Your $15 Amazon credit is now available." As stated earlier it's $15 off orders of $25 and can only be used on products sold by Amazon. It expires 11:59 p.m. (PT) on September 30, 2019.

I got mine for buying the gift card, nothing yet for the Photos promo.

#16186 kcobra22  

Posted Today, 04:26 PM

there's also a free twitch shirt from amazon right now...check wario's twitter.

#16187 An Orange Cat   Pet My Fur CAGiversary!   1249 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

An Orange Cat

Posted Today, 04:44 PM

Thanks! I grabbed the purple shirt. It ships with Prime too.

#16188 Masters_93  

Masters_93

Posted Today, 05:03 PM

Mixpot for tomorrow

#16189 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4112 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted Today, 05:08 PM

I had to pay for shipping but I'll take a Twitch shirt for $6.

#16190 GamerSavage   The Throwback Kid CAGiversary!   1117 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

GamerSavage

Posted Today, 05:09 PM

I got mine for buying the gift card, nothing yet for the Photos promo.

I'm honestly surprised I got the Photos credit so quickly, I thought it would've been at least a week before I got it. Hopefully you get yours soon.

Thanks for the heads up, I just ordered one.

#16191 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4112 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted Today, 05:12 PM

Mixpot for tomorrow

I think they deleted this, was there any detail?