* * * - - 15 votes

XBL Deals - Spring Sale | DwG: Fearful Symmetry, Farm Sim 17, AereA, Battlezone, more | GwG: Outcast:SC, Technomancer; TC GRAW2

#5371 chrisbravo   CAG Supreme (w/Cheese) CAGiversary!   386 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 17 March 2019 - 09:12 PM

It's not in this week's countdown, though it wouldn't surprise me if it popped in for a GDC sale.

From yesterday's countdowns

Untitled-1-1.gif Far Cry New Dawn - 2 days left

wouldn't that be tomorrow?

#5372 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5579 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 March 2019 - 09:15 PM

From yesterday's countdowns

Untitled-1-1.gif Far Cry New Dawn - 2 days left

wouldn't that be tomorrow?

My mistake.  I thought you meant AC Odyssey having another sale again.

#5373 defgufman   Carl Stucky...pleased to meet you! CAGiversary!   1172 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 March 2019 - 10:07 PM

If anyone wants a physical copy of COD WW2...Bestbuy has the Valor for $30
https://slickdeals.n...p?skuId=6081101

#5374 bee01   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   340 Posts   Joined 14.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 March 2019 - 10:07 PM

Ranked online adventure is stopping me from getting the 100% reward on the FH4 festival list.

#5375 An Orange Cat   Pet My Fur CAGiversary!   1210 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

An Orange Cat

Posted 17 March 2019 - 10:21 PM

If anyone wants a physical copy of COD WW2...Bestbuy has the Valor for $30
https://slickdeals.n...p?skuId=6081101

Wow it's basically the standard game with some physical bonus stuff. How is the season pass not included at $160?

#5376 Super Strider TurbulenceEX   Son of the Old Gods CAG Veteran   381 Posts   Joined 0.9 Years Ago  

Super Strider TurbulenceEX

Posted 17 March 2019 - 10:47 PM

Wow it's basically the standard game with some physical bonus stuff. How is the season pass not included at $160?

Because they can sell it to you for more money!!!

#5377 Sielanas  

Posted 17 March 2019 - 10:49 PM

Warning that theoretical Endgame spoilers are out there. There's been theories and merch leaks, but I'm getting shown headlines they are either fantastic clickbait the likes I've never seen or there's likely some truth. Around a month to debut it's about time.

#5378 Razzel   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   594 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 March 2019 - 01:38 AM

Warning that theoretical Endgame spoilers are out there. There's been theories and merch leaks, but I'm getting shown headlines they are either fantastic clickbait the likes I've never seen or there's likely some truth. Around a month to debut it's about time.

Thanks!! A month out and it looks like I’m going to have to start my media blackout. I keep saying I’m gonna take a break from Marvel after Endgame but the trailer for Spider-Man is looking really good lol

#5379 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5579 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 March 2019 - 01:53 AM

Countdowns.

Spoiler

#5380 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1640 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 18 March 2019 - 02:31 AM

Wonder what's up with Rock Band Rivals

#5381 Bloomy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5579 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 March 2019 - 02:37 AM

Spoiler

#5382 vantheman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1271 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 March 2019 - 02:43 AM

New rock band DLC is always released on Thursdays, so the sale might just coincide with that.

#5383 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8974 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 March 2019 - 03:54 AM

Well, Love, Death and Robots is....wild. That is all I’ll say.

#5384 chriscolbert   Everything right is wrong again CAGiversary!   3284 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

chriscolbert

Posted 18 March 2019 - 03:59 AM

I'm sure The Division 2 will get a sale before long if Ubi's history is any indication, but I'll be dammed if I haven't enjoyed a game this much in forever. I put in over 12 hours in 3 days, and for this 42 year old husband and father of two young children, that NEVER happens.

Plus, getting $100 in XBux from a CAG in the trading forum for $80 got me the Gold Edition for 20% off essentially.

#5385 deszaras   Wait...what? CAGiversary!   836 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

deszaras

Posted 18 March 2019 - 04:09 AM

Countdowns.

Spoiler

I’m really surprised the Borderlands: The Handsome Jack Collection isn’t on there with all the stuff from Gearbox hinting at the third game.

#5386 Dagolara   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   646 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Dagolara

Posted 18 March 2019 - 04:47 AM

I'm sure The Division 2 will get a sale before long if Ubi's history is any indication, but I'll be dammed if I haven't enjoyed a game this much in forever. I put in over 12 hours in 3 days, and for this 42 year old husband and father of two young children, that NEVER happens.

Plus, getting $100 in XBux from a CAG in the trading forum for $80 got me the Gold Edition for 20% off essentially.

I put in quite a few hours this weekend and am loving it too. I think I've only done something like 5 main missions as well, there is just so much to do in the open world. Usually I'm in a rush to bang out the missions but I'm enjoying the active world and seeing what it has to offer. 

#5387 braiiins  

Posted 18 March 2019 - 05:15 AM

Been grinding through the end of the 2012 game of thrones RPG. It was a decent story idea but conversations between characters could get long and boring.

Looking forward to starting division 2 now so it doesn't end up deep in the backlog like the first game and so I don't feel as bad when I upgrade to gold/deluxe when they hit 50% off. Want to also get back into far cry 5 though so I can get to New Dawn.

#5388 Doctor Zod   Phantom Zone permanent resident CAGiversary!   569 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Doctor Zod

Posted 18 March 2019 - 05:18 AM

Amazon is now price-matching Best Buy with Far Cry New Dawn at $20.

Pretty sure it'll be around the same price (maybe $25) tomorrow once date night goes live.

#5389 xbox_man   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   782 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 18 March 2019 - 08:00 AM

Next game for me is Extinction. Was surprised the install was only 3 GB, then the update wasn't very big either.
DLC worth buying for this?
There is a DLC code called - The Master Trials. Can anybody tell me what this is for as it is not listed to buy on the store and if it does not do much then I won't bother to use it.

#5390 Wrectifyy  

Posted 18 March 2019 - 10:49 AM

I am in the same boat, I maybe get 3-5 hours a week to game normally, but I find myself logging in even if I only have 30 minutes to try to clear a mission or just roam the city for a few minutes and grab some loot. The mechanics are so good in the game, its a joy to play. This is going to be my go to game for a long time.

#5391 p0rn0saur   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1640 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

p0rn0saur

Posted 18 March 2019 - 11:35 AM

Not a earth shattering thing at all since were talking NHL 15, but I do recall awhile back someone talking about EA Access vault and if games do get removed and I think the consensus might of been they do not. 

#5392 gamegirlpocket   hope rides alone CAGiversary!   2247 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

gamegirlpocket

Posted 18 March 2019 - 01:18 PM

Having some dental work done and decided to use some PTO so I can not feel rushed to get back to work, which means I'm doing a whole lot of nothing the next few days. Which also means I decided to get in on the giveaways!

I have an unused code for South Park: The Stick of Truth which came with TFBH steelbook I got for $20 from Best Buy. I previously got TSOT for free from this thread, so I figured I'd pass it on.

This ain't no charity case, though. Whoever tells me the best one-liner by Friday at 12 noon EST is the winner. I love bad puns, and the one that makes me laugh the most wins.

Example:

How do you find Will Smith in the snow?

Spoiler

Only accepted in question/answer format. Let the pun-off begin.

With all the news on the 'bomb cyclone' hitting the much of the country, I thought I'd bust out this gem of a dad joke for everyone.

Kid: Dad it's freezing in here! Can we turn the heat up!?

Dad: oh, what's that about it being cold? If you want to warm up why don't you just go and sit in the corner, I hear it's always 90° there!

Missed my own deadline, but Zenebast is the winner! Will DM you.

#5393 Kojubat   Not a Pokémon CAGiversary!   1818 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 March 2019 - 02:11 PM

While working with my son on a service project, I noticed a friend of mine staring at some large drill bits.

"Why are you interested in those? I find them boring."

(Real life dad joke on Saturday.)

#5394 ilovexboxone   video game master CAGiversary!   493 Posts   Joined 1.2 Years Ago  

ilovexboxone

Posted 18 March 2019 - 02:48 PM

Next game for me is Extinction. Was surprised the install was only 3 GB, then the update wasn't very big either.
DLC worth buying for this?
There is a DLC code called - The Master Trials. Can anybody tell me what this is for as it is not listed to buy on the store and if it does not do much then I won't bother to use it.

how big was the update?

#5395 MrRidickulous   Deal skeptic! CAGiversary!   1556 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

MrRidickulous

Posted 18 March 2019 - 03:38 PM

New to gamepass. What does it mean when a game is removed? Does it mean you lose access to it even if it’s downloaded or just you can’t add it to your console anymore?

#5396 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10236 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 18 March 2019 - 03:55 PM

New to gamepass. What does it mean when a game is removed? Does it mean you lose access to it even if it’s downloaded or just you can’t add it to your console anymore?

It means that you no longer have a license to play the game (that was originally provided by GamePass), so you will most likely be prompted to check to see if you own the game in the Microsoft Store when you next launch it.

#5397 kdiddy1989   I make average CAGs look rich. CAGiversary!   2090 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 March 2019 - 04:25 PM

Any regulars need a 14-day Game Pass trial code for a friend or anything?  I have a couple I'm gonna drop, but checking on the regulars first because  Fuck lurkers!  We all know regulars should be entitled to these giveaways first since we share our opinions on things  :D

#5398 SIX min WHISTLE   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3725 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

SIX min WHISTLE

Posted 18 March 2019 - 04:26 PM

Bethesda confirms they will be at E3. How likely are they to avoid talking about of the Fallout 76 backlash entirely? I feel like they'll try to just talk about whatever upcoming updates are on the way with "make the game even better" language. It will be interesting to see if ever smug Pete Hines has anything sarcastic to say after what is currently 5 months of silence on his Twitter.

I wish this was actually open to the public. When they say they're going to invite even more people I feel like that means they will be inviting people that will definitely be negative during the show or in their later videos and write up. I think they basically astroturfed the show last year for the big 76 reveal. I recognized some of the crowd as pretty dedicated Bethesda fans, with modder/Creation Club creators Elianora and Fading Signal in the front row that was on screen with all the cheering. Not that Bethesda alone does this, Microsoft often does too. I suppose hard boos like the Artifact announcement are probably never going to happen at E3.

It is possible they have the sense not to have Bethesda proper on stage much this year, though Doom Eternal and Wolfenstein Young Blood are the only two known games that would be at the show. Rage 2 will be out but they probably will show DLC or something still.

#5399 Miker525  

Posted 18 March 2019 - 05:06 PM

https://bethesda.net...ource=Community

Bethesda confirms they will be at E3. How likely are they to avoid talking about of the Fallout 76 backlash entirely? I feel like they'll try to just talk about whatever upcoming updates are on the way with "make the game even better" language. It will be interesting to see if ever smug Pete Hines has anything sarcastic to say after what is currently 5 months of silence on his Twitter.

I wish this was actually open to the public. When they say they're going to invite even more people I feel like that means they will be inviting people that will definitely be negative during the show or in their later videos and write up. I think they basically astroturfed the show last year for the big 76 reveal. I recognized some of the crowd as pretty dedicated Bethesda fans, with modder/Creation Club creators Elianora and Fading Signal in the front row that was on screen with all the cheering. Not that Bethesda alone does this, Microsoft often does too. I suppose hard boos like the Artifact announcement are probably never going to happen at E3.

It is possible they have the sense not to have Bethesda proper on stage much this year, though Doom Eternal and Wolfenstein Young Blood are the only two known games that would be at the show. Rage 2 will be out but they probably will show DLC or something still.

They're doing live panels at PAX East and that will be open to the public. Not sure they'll still talk about it but it's likely it'll be brought up. I believe all those panels will be live streamed as well

#5400 Donken   President & CEO CAGiversary!   3513 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 March 2019 - 05:23 PM

Apex Season One starts tomo.