Borderlands Handsome Col. GWG

It shows $59.99 to me when I click the link, refreshed page.. now shows I can install or buy. Nice find.

[attachment=32048:7C81AB53-93B8-4D3F-A676-AD32AE2A2EF3.png]

Last edited by a moderator:
This must have been a previous GWG. It said I already owned it when I went to the page. The new UHD pack was released for it, today. It is also free.

This must have been a previous GWG. It said I already owned it when I went to the page. The new UHD pack was released for it, today. It is also free.
I only played this on ps4.. picked the disc up when I traded my ps4 copy in for it. I never owned any digital version of bl. And none on xbox for sure.

Might just be in anticipation of free weekend with Gold, not actually a GwG title because it wasn't announced as such.

Was going to skip this on PS4 since I felt no need to buy the game again, but this makes it simple for couch co-op; thanks!

I’m thinking it’s just a free play weekend since they’ve been announcing borderlands 3. Trying got create more hype and for people to try the game.

Same thing happened back in 2016. Game appeared free but for only a few days. Don't get your hopes up guys.

Looks like a free weekend, this is how the PUBG free weekend was showing up before it was announced.

And just to clear things up

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Games_with_Gold_games

Tales from the borderlands is the only “borderlands” game to ever be on gwg.

So either glitch or a great bonus!

Edit: possible with the free weekend also.
And borderlands 1 and 2 for 360. Pre-sequel is the only one to not be GWG in any capacity.

And side note, that if you play Borderlands 1 (360) on Xbox One, it will have all DLC available.But if you play it on 360 you will only get that you paid for or installed from the add-on disks.

And borderlands 1 and 2 for 360. Pre-sequel is the only one to not be GWG in any capacity.

And side note, that if you play Borderlands 1 (360) on Xbox One, it will have all DLC available.But if you play it on 360 you will only get that you paid for or installed from the add-on disks.
Only searched xbox one. And since this was a listing for xbox one that was being discussed...

Oy people come on... Not GWG, free weekend only:

253fe4b4d34e0e9280160a5f9378b4b2.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

You do realize the tweet was yesterday, and this popped up 2 days ago right?.... you could install Handsome collection more than a day before it was even mentioned as a free weekend..

And even on Wednesday posts were leaning towards it being a free weekend and not “free”

bread's done
Back