* * * * - 3 votes

The eShop international webshops thread

#91 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   2608 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2020 - 08:50 PM

I see, but now that you have an active MX account, are you able to play the games you purchased on the US eshop with that same profile?

Yes.  It's the same region (NA).  For me all existing saves and prior dlc owned are fully compatible.

#92 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   4483 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2020 - 09:47 PM

I see, but now that you have an active MX account, are you able to play the games you purchased on the US eshop with that same profile?

Doesn't matter which region's store you bought the game from; as long as that game is available on US store, it will appear in the US store as if it was purchased from there. Nintendo may have their online gaming issues, but they did region free right.

After purchasing from MX shop, just go into your profile and swap back to US region. The only thing you lose out on buying from MX is you won't earn gold coins on US shop (they would apply to your MX shop). For region shops that send you codes rather than directly downloading the game to you, like Argentina, switching back to US shop before redeeming the code will earn you coins in your US account.

Once you've gone through the process once, you'll get a good handle on how it works.

#93 Kondorito  

Posted 14 June 2020 - 10:26 PM

Thanks guys, I did not know that. I have currency in my account so I cannot switch right now, but it is nice to know for the near future.

I have my regular US account, and a "World" one which is the one I use to swap and buy in the Latin countries and then redeem the code in my US one.

#94 alumbrados87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   525 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

alumbrados87

Posted 14 June 2020 - 10:28 PM

So if what you have is only gold coins it's okay to swap and not lose them ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#95 helveticastandard   nyaa CAGiversary!   654 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

helveticastandard

Posted 14 June 2020 - 11:07 PM

So if what you have is only gold coins it's okay to swap and not lose them ?

Yeah, they are mantained in their respective regions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#96 flybrione   Guitar Solo CAGiversary!   3567 Posts   Joined 16.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 June 2020 - 05:44 PM

Huntdown is a good game for $3? i can't decide....

Yes I've been enjoying it in short bursts. My only complaint is there is no directional firing.

Besides that it is a really good shooter for that price. Perfect for portable play.

#97 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   4483 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 June 2020 - 09:38 PM

Picked up Enter the Gungeon and Blossom Tales for about $9 from MX.

#98 BorntoPlayGJFF  

BorntoPlayGJFF

Posted 17 June 2020 - 08:05 AM

Yes I've been enjoying it in short bursts. My only complaint is there is no directional firing.

Besides that it is a really good shooter for that price. Perfect for portable play.

Thanks, but I didn't see it anymore, maybe is out of stock?...

#99 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   2608 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2020 - 09:04 PM

:switch: sonic forces $5.58 in MX

..still not sure if the game's worth it   :-k

#100 helveticastandard   nyaa CAGiversary!   654 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

helveticastandard

Posted 26 June 2020 - 07:40 PM

Updated the doc: https://docs.google....REhuomqZd0/edit

Mr. Driller was added to all shops (best price at the moment in Colombia) and Ni No Kuni added to Brazil.

Left the sale prices on the doc for later reference.

#101 QDizzle  

Posted 03 July 2020 - 11:10 AM

Im new to this thread Im seeing Paper Mario is $45 in BR is this just the preorder price?

#102 helveticastandard   nyaa CAGiversary!   654 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

helveticastandard

Posted 03 July 2020 - 04:44 PM

Im new to this thread Im seeing Paper Mario is $45 in BR is this just the preorder price?

That’s their MSRP, so it’s not likely to change. With the current exchange rate, it comes out closer to $46-47.