* * * * - 3 votes

The eShop international webshops thread

#91 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   2813 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2020 - 08:50 PM

I see, but now that you have an active MX account, are you able to play the games you purchased on the US eshop with that same profile?

Yes.  It's the same region (NA).  For me all existing saves and prior dlc owned are fully compatible.

#92 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   4521 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2020 - 09:47 PM

I see, but now that you have an active MX account, are you able to play the games you purchased on the US eshop with that same profile?

Doesn't matter which region's store you bought the game from; as long as that game is available on US store, it will appear in the US store as if it was purchased from there. Nintendo may have their online gaming issues, but they did region free right.

After purchasing from MX shop, just go into your profile and swap back to US region. The only thing you lose out on buying from MX is you won't earn gold coins on US shop (they would apply to your MX shop). For region shops that send you codes rather than directly downloading the game to you, like Argentina, switching back to US shop before redeeming the code will earn you coins in your US account.

Once you've gone through the process once, you'll get a good handle on how it works.

#93 Kondorito  

Posted 14 June 2020 - 10:26 PM

Thanks guys, I did not know that. I have currency in my account so I cannot switch right now, but it is nice to know for the near future.

I have my regular US account, and a "World" one which is the one I use to swap and buy in the Latin countries and then redeem the code in my US one.

#94 alumbrados87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   530 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

alumbrados87

Posted 14 June 2020 - 10:28 PM

So if what you have is only gold coins it's okay to swap and not lose them ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#95 helveticastandard   nyaa CAGiversary!   740 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

helveticastandard

Posted 14 June 2020 - 11:07 PM

So if what you have is only gold coins it's okay to swap and not lose them ?

Yeah, they are mantained in their respective regions.

#96 flybrione   Guitar Solo CAGiversary!   3607 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 June 2020 - 05:44 PM

Huntdown is a good game for $3? i can't decide....

Yes I've been enjoying it in short bursts. My only complaint is there is no directional firing.

Besides that it is a really good shooter for that price. Perfect for portable play.

#97 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   4521 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 June 2020 - 09:38 PM

Picked up Enter the Gungeon and Blossom Tales for about $9 from MX.

#98 BorntoPlayGJFF  

BorntoPlayGJFF

Posted 17 June 2020 - 08:05 AM

Yes I've been enjoying it in short bursts. My only complaint is there is no directional firing.

Besides that it is a really good shooter for that price. Perfect for portable play.

Thanks, but I didn't see it anymore, maybe is out of stock?...

#99 gospelman   Irreducibly Complex CAGiversary!   2813 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2020 - 09:04 PM

:switch: sonic forces $5.58 in MX

..still not sure if the game's worth it   :-k

#100 helveticastandard   nyaa CAGiversary!   740 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

helveticastandard

Posted 26 June 2020 - 07:40 PM

Updated the doc: https://docs.google....REhuomqZd0/edit

Mr. Driller was added to all shops (best price at the moment in Colombia) and Ni No Kuni added to Brazil.

Left the sale prices on the doc for later reference.

#101 QDizzle  

Posted 03 July 2020 - 11:10 AM

Im new to this thread Im seeing Paper Mario is $45 in BR is this just the preorder price?

#102 helveticastandard   nyaa CAGiversary!   740 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

helveticastandard

Posted 03 July 2020 - 04:44 PM

Im new to this thread Im seeing Paper Mario is $45 in BR is this just the preorder price?

That’s their MSRP, so it’s not likely to change. With the current exchange rate, it comes out closer to $46-47.

#103 helveticastandard   nyaa CAGiversary!   740 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

helveticastandard

Posted 08 August 2020 - 10:15 PM

Currently updating the spreadsheet, and just noticed that it seems we have a new price scale for first-party releases: Sometime in the past few weeks after release, Paper Mario got a price increase in most/all the webstores, and the Pikmin 3 pre-order went live with the same price. These are the only titles affected so far.

Edit: Clubhouse Games also had a price increase.

#104 QDizzle  

Posted 08 August 2020 - 11:21 PM

Currently updating the spreadsheet, and just noticed that it seems we have a new price scale for first-party releases: Sometime in the past few weeks after release, Paper Mario got a price increase in most/all the webstores, and the Pikmin 3 pre-order went live with the same price. These are the only titles affected so far.

Edit: Clubhouse Games also had a price increase.

Thanks for the effort but can u get rid of the yellow outlines I'm literally getting a headache trying to Decipher the prices

#105 helveticastandard   nyaa CAGiversary!   740 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

helveticastandard

Posted 09 August 2020 - 05:43 PM

Thanks for the effort but can u get rid of the yellow outlines I'm literally getting a headache trying to Decipher the prices

Note taken, let me know if the changes I made work out for you.

#106 Thebacklash   Now Drinking: Minor Case Rye Whiskey - Sherry Cask Finished CAGiversary!   3187 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted 20 August 2020 - 05:20 AM

Curious if we will still be able to buy the codes in Brazil after Nintendo officially releases the Switch there..

#107 helveticastandard   nyaa CAGiversary!   740 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

helveticastandard

Posted 20 August 2020 - 11:16 AM

Curious if we will still be able to buy the codes in Brazil after Nintendo officially releases the Switch there..

If they transition to a full eShop, then that will probably be the end of that. You could maybe use Paypal like in Mexico, in that case.

#108 helveticastandard   nyaa CAGiversary!   740 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

helveticastandard

Posted 20 August 2020 - 04:42 PM

Select discounts from the ongoing NA sale matched in the webstores, mostly first-party.

#109 Alien Spider   #SQUIRTLESQUAD CAGiversary!   1461 Posts   Joined 16.4 Years Ago  

Alien Spider

Posted 20 August 2020 - 05:42 PM

Select discounts from the ongoing NA sale matched in the webstores, mostly first-party.

Thanks for the heads up! Got Luigi’s Mansion 3 and the Stretchers for less than $47.

#110 helveticastandard   nyaa CAGiversary!   740 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

helveticastandard

Posted 20 August 2020 - 09:37 PM

Updated doc with sale prices and recent additions.

https://docs.google....omqZd0/htmlview

#111 alumbrados87   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   530 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

alumbrados87

Posted 21 August 2020 - 05:55 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but seems like PGA Tour 2k21 is $8.56 in Argentina

#112 helveticastandard   nyaa CAGiversary!   740 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

helveticastandard

Posted 21 August 2020 - 06:01 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but seems like PGA Tour 2k21 is $8.56 in Argentina

No, that’s what it looks like. The Digital Deluxe version is priced under $11 in every country except Brazil, but it’s not yet available to purchase. Let’s wait and see.

#113 Grease_Bits   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   109 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Grease_Bits

Posted 25 August 2020 - 11:37 PM

It's up now!

I successfully bought it & redeemed it (it really is the deluxe version of the game) with the bonus gold coins too.

Tried buying a copy for a friend & it seems that the eshop no longer likes my credit card so no dice :/.

Grab it before it's gone!

No, that’s what it looks like. The Digital Deluxe version is priced under $11 in every country except Brazil, but it’s not yet available to purchase. Let’s wait and see.

#114 helveticastandard   nyaa CAGiversary!   740 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

helveticastandard

Posted 25 August 2020 - 11:48 PM

Best price should be in Argentina, however remember to check your exchange rates...

https://store.ninten...e-pga-tour-2k21

I’m not buying it, but getting a third of the price back in coins makes it tempting...

#115 Thebacklash   Now Drinking: Minor Case Rye Whiskey - Sherry Cask Finished CAGiversary!   3187 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted 26 August 2020 - 04:33 AM

I’m not buying it, but getting a third of the price back in coins makes it tempting...

This... basically $5 for the digital deluxe. 

#116 Kondorito  

Posted 26 August 2020 - 12:25 PM

I just tried getting it, but it gave me a transaction error (twice). I have already bought stuff from that store, so idk what is going on. Hope it gets fixed soon, as I want to get Captain Tsubasa from there as well.

#117 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   4521 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 August 2020 - 10:11 PM

Grabbed PGA for $8.54 + 350 coins back. I'm not much into golf, but willing to try this for $5.

Going to need a bigger memory card as my 128GB is now full ^^;

#118 Milonguero   system error... reboot CAGiversary!   243 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 August 2020 - 10:16 PM

i will say it in an argentinian way... "¡a llorar al campito!" it is a way of saying, "out of here, go cry somewhere else"

#119 helveticastandard   nyaa CAGiversary!   740 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

helveticastandard

Posted 27 August 2020 - 10:19 PM

That took waaaaay too long.

PGA prices adjusted accross the board.

#120 helveticastandard   nyaa CAGiversary!   740 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

helveticastandard

Posted 04 September 2020 - 12:13 AM

With today’s update to add Super Mario 3D All-Stars comes another change: most Nintendo titles have been updated to the new tiers of pricing, and we should assume they will all be within the next few days. If you’re interested in something that hasn’t already updated, this’d be the time to move.