PS4: Last Minute Holiday Deals (including $40 Death Stranding) Dec 15-28

Havok83

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/12/13/last-minute-holiday-deals-for-playstation-fans/

49211187501_841f935b31_o.jpg

For those of you still looking for that perfect holiday gift, or to treat yourself, we’ve got you covered with another round of holiday discounts. From December 15 to December 28, save on a new PlayStation 4 system, or pick up a few new games that’ll be sure to keep you and your loved ones entertained during the holidays.

Here’s a look at our latest deals available at select retailers in the U.S. Please check your local retailer for availability.

• Only On PlayStation PS4 Bundle – $249.99 (MSRP), featuring a 1TB PS4 system and three of PlayStation’s greatest exclusives: The Last of Us Remastered, God of War, and Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition
  • Days Gone – $19.99 (MSRP), regularly $39.99 (MSRP)
  • Death Stranding – $39.99 (MSRP), regularly $59.99 (MSRP)
  • Marvel’s Spider-Man Game of the Year Edition – $19.99 (MSRP), regularly $39.99 (MSRP)
For additional game deals, head over to our online store at PSDirect.com. We have a special deal when you buy two or more select games on Blu-ray discs. The sale starts December 15 to December 28.

• Buy 2 select games, save 30% on your purchase
  • Buy 3 select games, save 50% on your purchase
Select games include:

• PS4: Bloodborne, God of War, God of War III Remastered, Gran Turismo Sport, Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition, Little Big Planet 3, MLB The Show 19, Quantic Dream Collection, Ratchet & Clank, The Last of Us Remastered, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
  • PS VR: Astro Bot: Rescue Mission, Blood and Truth, Everybody’s Golf, Farpoint, PlayStation VR Worlds, Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
PlayStation Plus members get free express shipping in the US when ordering from PlayStation Direct.

From all of us at PlayStation, we wish you a wonderful holiday season, with lots of fun, cheer, and epic gaming memories. Happy holidays!

I'll consider picking up Death Stranding if it hits $40 physical in stores as well. GCU discount might just be enough to push me over the edge.

Mildly annoyed because I used my 20% off BF coupon at Target to order 3x Death Stranding copies and now this deal with GCU will make it the exact same price. I'd much rather just get the games via BB for the points and use up my GC's I have there now. Sigh, just when you think you've figured out the best deal they pull something like this. -_-

Ugh, just used my 25% off end of GCU coupon and a bunch of certificates to pick up Death Stranding like last week.

I suppose that's what I get for assuming it wouldn't get discounted before Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, more and more it pays to wait on anything not on sale instead of just giving in. They get desperate during the final week lol.

I'll consider picking up Death Stranding if it hits $40 physical in stores as well. GCU discount might just be enough to push me over the edge.
Target and GameStop will have it for $40 starting Sunday. I’m sure Best Buy will as well.

Wait on Death Stranding and hope it goes to $20 like Days Gone or pick up now with GCU for $32? Probably won’t play it for awhile but my GCU runs out in late January.

Wait on Death Stranding and hope it goes to $20 like Days Gone or pick up now with GCU for $32? Probably won’t play it for awhile but my GCU runs out in late January.
I doubt it will go bellow $40 by January or until next fall for that matter.

bread's done
Back