Select eBay Accounts: $25 off $25.01 YMMV

As I already posted, it worked for me. And I did NOT get any sort of notification from eBay.

Huge (like 96%) discount I would not have gotten without this guy.

Didn't work for me. Maybe your accounts' ebay usage matters in whether the coupons work for you or not because I've noticed ever since I've started selling I haven't gotten any kind of discount code.

Worked like a charm.  Picked up Saints Row The Third Remastered for Xbox for $7 after tax.  I saved on CAG to see the CheapyD next gen HD upgrade at a discount ;)

Whoa, awesome, thanks OP! I bought Batman Beyond Blu ray (29.99) and Blood Last Vampire Blu ray (7.98), came out to just 12.98.

Worked for me, not solicited at all (but I always see the "get 5% bonus bucks" offers on the main page)

Bought 10lbs of Copper Sulfate Crystals for $1.50+tax net.

(flush about 2 cups of this stuff down your toilet every 6 months to prevent tree roots from clogging your pipes)

Didn't work for me. Maybe your accounts' ebay usage matters in whether the coupons work for you or not because I've noticed ever since I've started selling I haven't gotten any kind of discount code.
Same situation here. Didn't work and normally they do. Also just started selling.

This Coupon worked for me, I got a UK Copy of Y's 8 on PS4 for $21 shipped.  Didn't get any notification on it. 

I've gotten no notifications of my purchase for a couple hours now. Nothing from eBay, nothing from PayPal. Should I be concerned? I see the payment on PayPal and the order on eBay though.

bread's done
Back