- - - - -

Nvidia/AMD GPU Re-stock Thread

#151 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   11533 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 18 November 2021 - 02:33 PM

https://www.rapidstockchecker.com/

Passive restock notifications for Amazon.  Leave a tab open while you do other stuff and the sound on and it'll audibly ping an alert if a card comes into stock for MSRP (versus scalper cards).

#152 segasonic128   Segasonic CAGiversary!   638 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

segasonic128

Posted 02 December 2021 - 09:24 PM

this morning best buy had some nvidia founders restocks, all models, but low quantity, it was for store pickup only.

I tried several times and my web page just sat there saying i was in line, please wait...... 

anyway, so yeah, that happened!     lol   

#153 psunami   0118999881999119725.....3 CAGiversary!   3989 Posts   Joined 18.0 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2021 - 09:57 PM

this morning best buy had some nvidia founders restocks, all models, but low quantity, it was for store pickup only.

I tried several times and my web page just sat there saying i was in line, please wait...... 

anyway, so yeah, that happened!     lol   

Yeah, bots and resellers have found ways around the Best Buy system at this point.  

I'm at the point where I think I'm pretty much locked in with my 1070 until '23.  

#154 srocky26  

Posted 02 December 2021 - 11:14 PM

anyway, so yeah, that happened! lol

They’ve been releasing the FEs (and other cards) every week for the last 6-8 weeks sans Thanksgiving.

#155 NotNewHere  

NotNewHere

Posted 04 December 2021 - 02:43 AM

I've given up to point if can't get card will just settle on a prebuilt. Not worth dealing with the constant scriptbots or rising msrp