- - - - -

Nintendo Switch OLED Re-stock Thread

#481 RPGamer246   I Game You Game We Game CAGiversary!   1371 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2021 - 01:01 AM

walked into my gamestop ans they had some oleds white
told me fedex just dropped them off an hour ago

What state? I called earlier today and they didn’t have any in yet
call you local i guess

#482 bers817  

Posted 15 October 2021 - 01:28 AM

walked into my gamestop ans they had some oleds white
told me fedex just dropped them off an hour ago
call you local i guess

I did the same and canceled my Walmart order.

#483 toska  

Posted 15 October 2021 - 02:14 AM

What state? I called earlier today and they didn’t have any in yet
call you local i guess

nc

#484 purbeast   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1205 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 October 2021 - 04:26 PM

If anyone in here is interested in trading their black dock from their neon red/blue OLED Switch for the white dock of my OLED Switch, shoot me a message.  I just prefer black electronics in my a/v cabinet.

#485 greenwingzero  

greenwingzero

Posted 16 October 2021 - 01:13 PM

Just a quick update. My Walmart preorder now has a FedEx tracking number. Looks like it might be shipped.

#486 DanteWarrior   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1555 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

DanteWarrior

Posted 16 October 2021 - 01:26 PM

My Target order got “lost” by Fedex. Got a refund.

Fortunately a local GameStop had it. Worked out well in the end, since I had bunch of Gamestop credit 

#487 purbeast   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1205 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2021 - 01:48 PM

Just a quick update. My Walmart preorder now has a FedEx tracking number. Looks like it might be shipped.

When did you order?

And did they send you an email when it changed to that?  I've been checking the status but will stop if an email is sent when any change happens lol.

#488 purbeast   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1205 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2021 - 01:51 PM

Fortunately a local GameStop had it. Worked out well in the end, since I had bunch of Gamestop credit 

Dang, how did you know it got lost?  Did Target contact you about it and then just refund you?

I returned one of my white ones to Gamestop yesterday and was telling em how I had multiple preorders from different stores and Walmart hadn't even shipped any yet.  They didn't realize there were issues like that.  The manager also asked the employees if any of them wanted to buy it before he started letting customers know they had it.  It sounded like they had a list to call or something.

#489 DanteWarrior   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1555 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

DanteWarrior

Posted 16 October 2021 - 02:03 PM

Dang, how did you know it got lost?  Did Target contact you about it and then just refund you?

There was no movement on fedex tracking for almost a week. I contacted Target & they contacted Fedex who could not locate it

Target rep also confirmed that Target will get 2 restocks before holidays

#490 blackwaltz34   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1434 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

blackwaltz34

Posted 16 October 2021 - 02:12 PM

My $300 Walmart preorder went from “Placed” to “Delayed”…but it actually shipped and is expected to arrive today. I didn’t get any email notification about it.

#491 greenwingzero  

greenwingzero

Posted 16 October 2021 - 02:13 PM

When did you order?

And did they send you an email when it changed to that?  I've been checking the status but will stop if an email is sent when any change happens lol.

July 16.  I did not receive an e-mail.

#492 brahma_bull_boy   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   65 Posts   Joined 18.1 Years Ago  

brahma_bull_boy

Posted 16 October 2021 - 02:27 PM

Update on my walmart preorder back in July, chatted with a rep a couple of days ago and he told me not worry that my “delay,” would be fixed and my order will placed once they have located the inventory.  Don’t have much confidence in that and as of this morning my order still showing delayed.  

#493 tearsintherain  

tearsintherain

Posted 16 October 2021 - 02:38 PM

Picked mine up at GS yesterday (no preorder, just got lucky driving by a store while out shopping) and traded in my v2 after 2 hours, had to take it home, do the xfer, run the animal crossing tool to xfer islands, etc.  Looks and works great, wouldn't have upgraded at all honestly if Gamestop wasn't giving $260 (!!) for a 2 year old switch.  Its nice, between the extra USB port, oled screen, white joycons, etc I feel I got my moneys worth but its hardly a big change.

Gamestops around me have tons of inventory, when I did the trade the SL said they just got more that day and still haven't processed it.  If you want one, maybe just go in at open to a few gamestops and try your luck.  The $260 trade value should still be good today, but Gamestop does to end to end promos on saturdays so today may be the last day to get $260.

#494 TheLegendofTyler   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4838 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

TheLegendofTyler

Posted 16 October 2021 - 02:38 PM

I'm willing to bet it will just show up at some point. I've had like a dozen FedEx packages show up over a week late. I've just stopped complaining about it to target or wherever at this point since it is basically the norm with them now.

#495 humbug43  

humbug43

Posted 16 October 2021 - 02:41 PM

I'm willing to bet it will just show up at some point. I've had like a dozen FedEx packages show up over a week late. I've just stopped complaining about it to target or wherever at this point since it is basically the norm with them now.

For me walmart sends everything by fedex and this happens. Stuff jist shows up then after I get it ill get shipping and delivery emails all at once.

#496 DanteWarrior   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1555 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

DanteWarrior

Posted 16 October 2021 - 03:23 PM

I had delays from Fedex in past, but no movement on tracking for a week was new

Apparently they were supposed to hand this over to USPS which never happened.

Target rep said that neither party has the package at this point. Am sure Target will be filing a claim with Fedex

#497 TheLegendofTyler   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4838 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

TheLegendofTyler

Posted 16 October 2021 - 03:33 PM

I had delays from Fedex in past, but no movement on tracking for a week was new
Apparently they were supposed to hand this over to USPS which never happened.
Target rep said that neither party has the package at this point. Am sure Target will be filing a claim with Fedex

Apparently the FedEx sort facility in my city is at like 60% for staffing so they are way behind and a lot of my orders just show "delayed" while being in my city for a week+. It was funny, the other day I finally had one show on truck for delivery. At about 11am, I literally watched the FedEx truck drive by my house and I thought to myself that's odd, there must be multiple trucks for my neighborhood. Checked the tracking like a half hour later and it showed "business closed, unable to deliver". That was beyond frustrating.

#498 purbeast   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1205 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2021 - 06:13 PM

July 16.  I did not receive an e-mail.

Damn I ordered mine July 15th and still in delay with no shipping info lol.

#499 izembo  

Posted 16 October 2021 - 06:27 PM

Apparently the FedEx sort facility in my city is at like 60% for staffing so they are way behind and a lot of my orders just show "delayed" while being in my city for a week+. It was funny, the other day I finally had one show on truck for delivery. At about 11am, I literally watched the FedEx truck drive by my house and I thought to myself that's odd, there must be multiple trucks for my neighborhood. Checked the tracking like a half hour later and it showed "business closed, unable to deliver". That was beyond frustrating.

Just making sure, but I'm guessing house right and not a business?

#500 Leowned   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   141 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2021 - 06:29 PM

I finally got a USPS tracking number in my orders for the $299 neon. The shipping label was created this morning and USPS awaits the item.

#501 skiizim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10487 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2021 - 06:55 PM

My Walmart order went into preparing, I received my Nintendo store yesterday.

#502 hauz20   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1353 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2021 - 07:41 PM

I'll be damned. Mine are slated to arrive Monday.

#503 blackwaltz34   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1434 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

blackwaltz34

Posted 16 October 2021 - 08:38 PM

Just got my Walmart $300 preorder

#504 purbeast   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1205 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 October 2021 - 09:06 PM

Yep looks like mine actually shipped as well.

Estimated delivery date:
Thursday, October 21, 2021 by end of day

#505 Raider   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   178 Posts   Joined 18.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2021 - 12:52 AM

I got one yesterday from Gamestop didn’t have a chance to open and set it up until today and the screen is cracked. FML. I’m guessing it’s going to be more common since the screen is glass this time. Open your boxes in store if you can go check before you get home. Hopefully I can find another soon.

#506 Kyle1022  

Posted 17 October 2021 - 01:05 AM

Damn, I got two I wasn't planning on opening for a couple months since they're Christmas gifts. Between cracked screens, smeared lighting, and dead pixels, y'all got me paranoid :(

#507 toska  

Posted 17 October 2021 - 01:53 AM

its not even sealed

you can just open it and close it

#508 purbeast   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1205 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 17 October 2021 - 02:55 AM

its not even sealed

you can just open it and close it

Yeah when I returned it to GameStop the girl returning it was about to open it and I let her know that I didn't open it at all and she asked her manager about it being sealed and he was like "yeah they aren't sealed".  I didn't want them to open it and not be able to resell it lol.  Strange there is no sticker or anything.

#509 daring  

Posted 17 October 2021 - 04:56 AM

Yeah when I returned it to GameStop the girl returning it was about to open it and I let her know that I didn't open it at all and she asked her manager about it being sealed and he was like "yeah they aren't sealed".  I didn't want them to open it and not be able to resell it lol.  Strange there is no sticker or anything.

Lol.... Back when the Wii-U launched, I returned a brand new, un-open Wii-U to Bestbuy. The little nice young girl took it out of the box and removed everything from the packaging/protective foams to inspect for damage. 

2mins later was told I couldn't return it because item was opened.. :whee: .... told the nice little girl she was the one who just opened it, got my refund w/o much hassle but wow... What an experience...  should have attended community college instead of taking a minimum wage job at Bestbuy, would have done wonders for her brain....

#510 TheLegendofTyler   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4838 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

TheLegendofTyler

Posted 17 October 2021 - 05:19 AM

Just making sure, but I'm guessing house right and not a business?

Yeah it was for delivery at my home, but that was the status on my tracking. Clearly just something the driver did to delay delivery for whatever reason and not get dinged for it or something.