2022 Thrift Store AND Yard Sale Thread -- Share Your Findings Here

Welp, lets get this rolling. Couple face palms this week at GW first- $10 apiece for gaming controllers now (even ones with visually broken sticks!), $6 apiece on sports games, and $20 VCRs! Good Luck!

I did grab some new unexpired printer ink, a RedCon1 weight belt, a Maggie Simpson plush, the decent Ms Pacman PNP, a Logitech G105 keyboard, and a binder of football/baseball/WWE cards for around $27

6BPuzpz.jpeg
YSGleWQ.jpeg
fPwfDBi.jpeg
vnQdCb4.jpeg
6XxD0Ch.jpeg

Thrift stores around me are pretty dead; things are either ABOVE ebay price, or its the 10000th copy of Madden 06. 

actually I find the cheapest place these day to get retro game deals is ironically ebay. 

Yeah GW has been really slow (as far as Ive seen, I go in there after work so its probably picked over by then) and the small thrift Ive only been to once in the past month because they took 2 weeks off for the holidays then theyve closed a few times for weather. I can only get in there on Saturdays.

GW- Guitars were $4 apiece. Halo controller was $10 (I remember buying this when it came out so I caved!). Tiger handheld was $3. Took back a $30 Xbox360 that had corrupted memory and wouldnt update or let me sign in. Actually ended up getting a 250GB hdd out of it because the girl said they'd just ecycle it.

ynzKMCB.jpeg

Atari Flashback was $12, composite cable 2 pack was $2, sealed Mag Warrior figure was $3, sealed Stewie Griffin phrase keychain was $2, Paul Kariya puck was $2, dvd was $2, game was $6, cd was $1. They actually had a stack of decent PS2/3 games and few Wii games.... but they want to charge $6 apiece now for games. Told the girl "I'd buy all those if they were still $3"

jSWGu50.jpeg

Thrift stores around me are pretty dead; things are either ABOVE ebay price, or its the 10000th copy of Madden 06.

actually I find the cheapest place these day to get retro game deals is ironically ebay.
Me as well. Saw a barebone GC a few days ago and they wanted $95 for it. Well at least I could find good clothes to wear which I mainly hunt for first.

008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine those employees at that Goodwill thinking anyone coming into that store is actually going to pay $95 for that!

Paid $30 for the whole lot. 

NES Classic Mini w/ 2 controllers and USB cable 

2 black Wii Controllers

1 black Nunchuks

2 in 1 Wii Sports + Resort

Wii Sensor Bar + Brick Power Cord

Been meaning to post these pics, just kept pushing it off. We got a snow day at work today (hopefully itll actually snow because we have nothing yet) so heres some pickups since last post. Small Thrift ($16)- Daewoo VCR/DVD combo, Pioneer 6 disc CD changer with a single disc adapter, RCA Selectavision (think thats what its called) programmer, and a Compaq Presario 1260 laptop. No ac adapter for the laptop so idk if it works. The other stuff works great.

2nd pic was $30 at GW- 3ds game is Yoshis Island if you cant tell

3rd pic was $50 at GW- brown one still has tags

U0sGkul.jpeg
znq4ZAY.jpeg
zg2S0Vm.jpeg

Been awhile and it appears to be my turn again. Sealed WHAM-O 1998 water toys for $3 apiece. LOTR light up goblets in box for $2 apiece. $3 for a 1997 HotShots game in the box. $2 for the PacMan handheld. $2 for the Police cd set. $3 for GH World Tour on Wii. And $1 apiece for the anime VHS. Story time- I was looking in the glass case at GW last night and the girl working says, "you ever checkout ShopGoodwill?". I said, "rarely.....I kinda hate the idea of Goodwill having an auction site for donated untested items....". She says, "....oh, well I know you buy game stuff so we put a Pikachu N64 on there yesterday if you want to check it out."....... I didnt say it to her but once again fuck SHOPGOODWILL! Just put a fair price tag on the item for the store and the buyer and sell it in store!

LthpGRW.jpeg
RGNVG6y.jpeg
Y3HgyGU.jpeg
xGd2Jo1.jpeg

Found some more stuff. Goodwill- $20 for the jersey, $1 for the shirt, $3 apiece for the games. Small thrift- iPod surround sound (missing 4 speakers) and the car dvd set were just given to me. I paid $2 apiece for the games.

KdVwABh.jpeg
a4k2fTA.jpeg
a0Me8cs.jpeg

It’s been a while since I’ve posted on here but I’ll agree thrifts are dry here as well. Our Mid-MO goodwill doesn’t get any game stuff anymore save the occasional leapster.

Probably overpaid but I had to ya'll since I need a backup GC system and I rarely see it complete at a thrift store

$70 Gamecube system with power cable, A/V cable, and one OEM controller

228.jpg

did manage to find a

White 360 S 4gb + Kinect  w/cords + controller at my local thrift for $55. 

thats not bad

Also Black ops 2 for $3. 

Probably overpaid but I had to ya'll since I need a backup GC system and I rarely see it complete at a thrift store

$70 Gamecube system with power cable, A/V cable, and one OEM controller

228.jpg
Gamecube systems seem to be going for about $100 now so not too bad.

It's insane how the prices of this stuff has increased over the past 7 years. Itching to get into garage sales this year. Few thrifts around here and they're shit.

Maybe I'll get to posting the stuff I got from last year! :rofl:

Playstation guns were $7 apiece. 90s Chester Cheetahs Paw Play game was $3. 250GB Xbox360 hdd was $6, don't think it works. Games were $3 apiece (these sat until half off day, which I mentioned to the girl thats why they shouldnt be marking games $6). CDs were $1 apiece. DVDs were $2 apiece. Games were $3 apiece. RC controller was $7. The cat is priceless obviously.

S5xx3bg.jpeg
OXfVIFo.jpeg
wbIvAvb.jpeg

The local GW started hiking the prices on movies.  Most are still 2.99 but they started charging 5.99 for TV series, sealed movies or even certain titles.  This GW is also notorious for sending anything of value to the website.  Most of the stuff they have in-store is junk.  

I started going to the one across town and the town next door.  Got some OK pick ups I might share here.

My work schedule has been a little crazy lately, but I managed to get out to sales a few times in April. Video game hunting has been really hard around here lately, but I've had some decent pickups.

Grabbed these for $15 from a neighbor who collects comics but picks up games on the side. He didn't know how to clean or test these, but I got them all working.

8pHMJf6.jpg

In my spare time I help host a monthly cult movie night, and one feature is a crappy raffle at the end of the night where we give out weird/kitschy prizes. I grabbed these for a total of about $5 and I'm really looking forward to handing them out.

LilVFaW.jpg

One of my favorite community sales of the season took place last week, so I took my daughter out and made a day of it. I grabbed the handheld lot for $40 and the N64 lot for $20. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get the GBA and Pac-Man Collection to work, but everything else is in good condition.

XXAHHUv.jpg

D99a6MX.jpg

And lastly, some fun little DVD/decoration pickups for my wife and the kids that were $10.

1LbfofO.jpg

xVKy8JV.jpg

I'm behind on posts per usual. 

From Goodwill Late last month.  I don't really watch anime but have been wanting to check it out, saw these sealed DVDs and thought I would take a chance.  The usual $3 price point.  Are these Good? Bad? Horrible?  

[attachment=36918:IMG_0366.JPG]

Garage Sales 5-7-22

Highway sale.

Fleamarket vendor.  X1 and DVD bundle was $20, Ready to Rumble N64 was $2.

[attachment=36919:IMG_0373.JPG]

Another Fleamarket vendor in the same area.  PSP, HDMI converter and Wii controller was $15.  Xbox & PS2 games were $1 each.  All were complete except Tomb Raider and Tony Hawk 2.

[attachment=36920:IMG_0372.JPG]

[attachment=36921:IMG_0370.JPG]

Garage Sale: film tin and mailing case with assorted media bundle $18.  Film tin originally had the Lone Ranger in it.

[attachment=36922:IMG_0376.JPG]

Madden edition PSP with Star Wars Battlefront $50.  Great condition, guy would not negotiate the price.

[attachment=36923:IMG_0375.JPG]

Random movies collected throughout the day $1 each.

[attachment=36924:IMG_0377.JPG]

Guy was selling his mom's cassette collection, $3 each.  Great selection but they were really dirty.  Had to be selective or I would have left with a lot more.

[attachment=36925:IMG_0380.JPG]

Last stop of the day.  Guy sells stuff from storage units, estates.  All the movies in the pic for $3.  The empty game cases were free.

[attachment=36926:IMG_0367.JPG]

I'm behind on posts per usual.

From Goodwill Late last month. I don't really watch anime but have been wanting to check it out, saw these sealed DVDs and thought I would take a chance. The usual $3 price point. Are these Good? Bad? Horrible?

attachicon.gif
IMG_0366.JPG
I remember Gankutsuou being a weird sci-fi version of Count of Monte Cristo. I thought it was a lot of fun back when it came out.

It's amazing how much things have changed in this hobby in the past 10 years.  Used to be you could pick up a few really nice items every weekend without hassle and without breaking your wallet.  These days you are bumping elbows with resellers or someone trying to start a YouTube channel up to an hour before the sale even begins. 

Here are a few items I posted in the yard sale thread May 2012:

[attachment=36935:IMG_0216.JPG]

Can't remember the price of the console, I usually had a rule of nothing over $20 back then.

[attachment=36936:IMG_0217.JPG]

I got all of these for either $30 or $40.  They were sitting at a community flea market booth almost mid-day.

[attachment=36937:IMG_0219.JPG]

This SNES was featured on a Craiglist ad (when everyone used Craiglist).  I remember I was running late to this sale, thinking I would miss out.  Arrived about 8:20 am, was still able to pick it up for $20.

My Salvation Army got bins of DVDs and Blu-Rays in rental cases from DVD Xpress. $1.99 buy 1 get 1 free

My sister went the other day and found me

Thor: Ragnarok (DVD)
Solo: A Star Wars Story (DVD)
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Blu)

We stopped in today and I picked up 

Spiderman Homecoming (Blu)
Avengers: Infinity War (DVD)
Doctor Strange (DVD)
JoJo Rabbit (DVD)
Star Wars: The Last Jedi (DVD)
Sonic The Hedgehog (DVD)
another copy of Thor: Ragnarok on DVD as I forgot she got it.
also found my nephew Rocketman on Blu.

Didn't even get through all of the cases. They were in crates on the floor and kind of a pain to dig through, my foot got sore. I was really shocked how many Disney movies they had in there though.

A leftover from last year that was cool:

A box of vinyl including a copy of the Beatles the White Album for $25. The White Album wasn't one of the more desireable pressings but still pretty early and it was on White Vinyl

My finds throughout the year so far:

various random Fox selects DVDs in sleeves for a quarter apiece also sealed

Romancing the Stone

Jumping Jack Flash

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Nine Months

Bunch of other DVDs and CDs for a quarter apiece that I cannot remember

James Bond Tarot Book for fifty cents (couldn't find the cards at the estate sale unfortunately)

Louis Tully Ghostbusters figure $2

Mario classic Amiibo fifty cents

Various VHS tapes for fifty cents apiece:

Monster Squad

Evil Dead 1 and 2 and Army of Darkness

Nightmare on Elm Street

House on Haunted Hill

Mallrats

Dazed and Confused

Minecraft Lego set from 2021 $6

Also fifty cents apiece

Sopranos the Complete Series on DVD "sealed" (seal was broken and possibly chewed on)

GTA 5 for X-Box One

a hundred or so Base Set through Jungle Pokemon cards $5 Including:

Blastoise

2x Ninetails

Gyarados

Cards are in okay shape but saved them before they got sunbaked or worse wet.

This is over the first six months of hunting and me going to as many yard sales as I can and the same two or three thrift stores by my house. There have been a few things I passed up on though like an Arcade 1up of Asteroids for $75 but I didn't have the room or desire for it.

$2 for the TMNT pan. $7 for the Kinect, ac adapter, and Togepi glass. At Games Sega with cables and wireless controllers- $7.50. Furbys were $10.77 apiece, a little high for GW. iWatch cable was $4. Blue Parrott Bluetooth headset was $7. Games were $3 apiece. Drums were $9, guitar was $6- No dongles but for some reason extra poles? Sealed filter was $4. Games were $3 apiece.

rk1nyNw.jpeg
Fsxm9n2.jpeg
LB3Qrft.jpeg
SqUGPpH.jpeg
PW0wrMC.jpeg

That's a steal, almost as if it fell off the back of a truck!
Yeah I was surprised also, thought for sure they were going to reprice it when I bought it. But I think because it looked like a VHS set I got it for the price of a VHS lol.

Also this week's find:

Sealed copy of THPS 1 and 2 for PS4 for $5

It's amazing how much things have changed in this hobby in the past 10 years. Used to be you could pick up a few really nice items every weekend without hassle and without breaking your wallet. These days you are bumping elbows with resellers or someone trying to start a YouTube channel up to an hour before the sale even begins.

Here are a few items I posted in the yard sale thread May 2012:

attachicon.gif
IMG_0216.JPG

Can't remember the price of the console, I usually had a rule of nothing over $20 back then.

attachicon.gif
IMG_0217.JPG

I got all of these for either $30 or $40. They were sitting at a community flea market booth almost mid-day.

attachicon.gif
IMG_0219.JPG

This SNES was featured on a Craiglist ad (when everyone used Craiglist). I remember I was running late to this sale, thinking I would miss out. Arrived about 8:20 am, was still able to pick it up for $20.
Posts like these bring back good memories. I remember back in 2015 when I said that competition was getting too rough and I thought I was going to quit, and now I'm like "Oh you sweet, innocent, incredibly good-looking fool, you don't know how good you had it."

I managed to get to a few yard sales in the last couple of weeks, and even found some stuff!  The most important part, however, was that my kid did NOT puke all over the car while we were out, which is what prevented me from yard saling three weeks. It's the little victories that make life worth living.

Grabbed these Wii games for $5. I kept Tetris and the rest went to a friend of mine looking for stuff for her kid to play.

t6KhvCl.jpg

I met a guy who was clearing out stuff from his wife's old photography business and I bought a mini-chaise lounge for $10. My cat has decided it's her new throne, which is exactly what I hoped would happen. 

v70qSrt.jpg

A bunch of CDs from my teens/early 20's for $2

zF92vfT.jpg

Found a Vive HTC headset for $30 a few streets over from my house. It's lacking the base stations but beyond that it's complete. Who knew that the only thing keeping me from being interested in VR was finding it at a yard sale?

JVQICst.jpg

And lastly, on Memorial Day a friend sent me an ad for a nearby sale so I figured I'd swing by. I grabbed the XBox games for $5, then the folks there mentioned they found a bunch of 8-tracks in the drop ceiling from someone who used to live there. They brought them out while I was sending pictures of some furniture to another friend, and lo and behold it was actually cassette tapes! I have a buddy who still listens to cassettes, so I grabbed the lot of them for $20. If he doesn't want them I'm sure I can find a good home them, and I figure I can at least use the racks they came in to hold my Genesis games.

SWRVFQ5.jpg

ezfgnWA.jpg

KoJHLvH.jpg

uy7gwSx.jpg

Posts like these bring back good memories. I remember back in 2015 when I said that competition was getting too rough and I thought I was going to quit, and now I'm like "Oh you sweet, innocent, incredibly good-looking fool, you don't know how good you had it."
The last amazing haul I had that was of a decent quantity of games was a bunch of GBA carts (including boxed stuff), Gamecube, Game Gear, and a few other random items for $70 in 2017 (I dont' think I ever posted that one). The last great individual items I got were the PS2 Marvel vs Capcom 2 and Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 that I got in a 4/$15 bundle from a really bad reseller last spring.

The dark days from the mid 2010's are over, it's still not great but at least you can find some things. For a while I remember going months without seeing a single game.

Speaking of which...

Garage Sales 5-14-22

There were five community sales in town this weekend, and it was a busy one.

[attachment=36951:IMG_0386.JPG]

Started off at my neighbor's house.  He works at GW to supply his flea market booth, so he had a couple of the Nintendo mini's.  I chose the one with the original controllers (the other he had were aftermarket) for $25.  All Nintendo brand cables were included.  The GBA SP (model AGS-001  :cry: ) and games were $20.  The power button likes to stick when turning off so I'll have to address that at some point.

[attachment=36952:IMG_0388.JPG]

I had seen that this house was going to have a sale and I knew there were gamers there because I picked up a PS2 and 360 console and games bundle for $45 there last fall (yeah, didn't post that either).  I asked if they had any games available and they brought out the Nintendo and PS4 games, a deal was struck for $60.  The NES bundle is ok, I think I actually needed Back to the Future.  Rocksmith was the highlight for the PS4 games since it actually included the cord and I'm a fan of Fallout so the steelbook was a plus to me.  They also had a Wii with games sitting out but said it was being held for a friend that they couldn't get a hold of.  More on that later.

[attachment=36953:IMG_0387.JPG]

These people were moving to Jersey, so wanted to lighten the load.  They had a couple switch lite consoles for $200 but I was more interested in the movies.  All of the above were $1 each, three of the Digimon and the Attack on Titan were sealed.

[attachment=36954:IMG_0385.JPG]

They had a decent selection of PS4 games but I only grabbed these because of the $10 price point. Thought I only had the vanilla version of Horizon Zero Dawn in my collection, I was wrong.  At least that and Assassin's Creed were sealed.

[attachment=36955:IMG_0384.JPG]

[attachment=36956:IMG_0382.JPG]

More movies from random sales, $1 each unless specified.  Looney Toons is sealed.  I was thinking I was being selective with movie purchases, only getting less common stuff or something I don't have and want to watch.  Think I need to start being more selective, go to a lower price point for DVD purchases unless it's extremely uncommon.

[attachment=36957:IMG_0389.JPG]

[attachment=36962:crop 1.jpg]

It was almost noon and hadn't found anything in a while, thought I'd go check on that Wii system.  They could never reach the friend and sold me the bundle for $75.  I thought Super Mario Galaxy was in the bundle but apparently I was mistaken.  Not the greatest deal but it's a contact for future transactions.  The Wii is missing the sensor bar and the Beatles Rock Band is missing the drum sticks and the strat was replaced at some point with a regular rock band guitar.  At first I was kinda excited to get to try out drums on a game like this for the first time until I realized how much room they take up.  Still on the fence on whether I'm keeping it.

Two NES in one day is not bad these days.  ;)

That is an *excellent* 2022 haul.

To be honest, a lot of my best finds these days come from friends either selling me their old stuff for cheap or just giving it to me. I usually post my finds on Facebook and make it a point to be generous with stuff I'm not actively keeping, so I have a good rep among folks. It's probably not the most efficient or lucrative way to get deals, but it works for me and I still get some very nice stuff.

Garage Sales 6-4-22

[attachment=36991:IMG_0395.JPG]

Weekend started on Friday since I was on vacation, which is rare for me.  This was the next town over, advertisement showed Mario Wii games and  a Wii Sports / Wii Sports Resort boxed system which I knew I was not going to get there early enough for.  Still got the above package for $14.  Games were $2 each and cassettes were $1 each.

[attachment=36992:IMG_0393.JPG]

Some $1 movies. Never heard of Black Scorpion before and I believe the "night of appreciation" was given to employees unless I'm mistaken. 

[attachment=36993:IMG_0397.JPG]

[attachment=36994:IMG_0399.JPG]

[attachment=36995:IMG_0400.JPG]

Probably my favorite find of the day.  Was digging through a huge box of DVDs and saw ELO, then Ike & Tina.  Then I realized there was a huge amount of music DVDs in the box.  These tend to be hard to find as the print run is usually not too large.  The guy selling them was a drummer and he said he'd just watch things on YouTube, but many bands are touchy about what is allowed online (The Eagles being one of them). 

Not pictured is Kiss Kissology Vol. 3 which went to a nephew who is a big fan.  Looking that one up the cheapest copy I saw was $28.  Haven't looked up any of the other items.

I got everything in the three pictures above including Alf, Texas Chainsaw Massacre and the Xbox game for $20.

[attachment=36997:IMG_0396.JPG]

Presidential political pins.  Have not run into many of these for the past 3-4 years.  Guy said he had a bunch more he sold earlier in the day which kinda sucks.  The most uncommon ones would be the LBJ hat pin which this is the first time I've seen one in person and the one for Mills who was a Democratic Senator who ran in 1972 but didn't make it past a few primaries.  A scandal with a stripper ended things for him.

[attachment=36998:IMG_0394.JPG]

Surprise, more movies!  Got this bundle for $6, always heard that Spartacus was a good series so maybe now I'll check it out.  These are the book type cases.

[attachment=36999:IMG_0401.JPG]

Last pickup of the weekend.  Guy was trying to sell an original Xbox bundle with 3 controllers and 5 or 6  games for $100.  I asked if he would sell any individually and he said for $5, so I picked out Mortal Kombat Armageddon.  I think the best of the rest of the games was Flat Out.  I wonder if he sold any other games individually since they were marked "comes with Xbox" but I doubt it because who would leave behind MK?

Havent got out to yardsales yet. Still catching up on Facebook/Thrift store pickups! One of the guys I buy stuff from has been out of town for almost 2 months and the other guy hasnt really found much gaming stuff so Ive got time to catch up on projects but you know im still not getting it all done!

Local Goodwill has stocked the media twice the past 2 weeks but its either picked through by the time I get there or there just wasnt games. I did find a few things. Bottle opener was $3. PS4 game was $6. DS games were $6 for the case of 3. Book and cables were $2 total at the small thrift store.

lH1AZQn.jpeg
5QuwyHY.jpeg

Apparently last week I picked up more than garage sale finds, also picked up a case of Covid. 

I'm almost certain that I got it from this woman that was leaving the first sale I went to the previous week on Friday.  As I was walking up this lady that was leaving let out a few raspy coughs just as I was nearing her.  I was thinking "well, that's nice. Probably Covid".  And it probably was.  I had just stopped wearing masks a couple weeks prior simply because it seemed I was the only one with one on everywhere I went.  The following Tuesday morning I realized I had symptoms as soon as I had awoken.

I think I'm through the worst of it, hopefully.

Just be careful out there everyone.

I'm right there with you. Caught COVID at an event on Thursday before last, spent the next few days feeling like butt, now I'm recovered and taking care of the family. Here's hoping you feel better soon!

Actually had some good Father's Day finds this weekend! Been a while since I've brought home a nice retro Nintendo lot. The 360 games were $5 each and the Nintendo lot was $35. The Nintendo stuff was pretty dirty and needed some love, but so far I've gotten them all working and mostly cleaned up. The SNES needs a new power jack and honestly could use a reshell, but hopefully I can grab a junked SNES from a buddy t salvage some parts.

uADGVi9.jpg

mD9ydm9.jpg

Goodwill- $3 apiece for the GS brand Gamecube controller/ PS3 games/ Pacman plug n play. $6 for the controller S. $12 for the Sega Ultimate Portable. The handheld had been sitting in the case for like 4 days before I looked it up and saw Recently Sold for $40-$60! The Easy Rider poster and movies were $15 at the small thrift! They had a store wide 50% off sale and mustve sat out every DVD they had in storage because it was like 3x the amount as usual!

apJa5eU.jpeg
WaS8KKs.jpeg
QvY9SAd.jpeg

Goodwill- $3 apiece for the GS brand Gamecube controller/ PS3 games/ Pacman plug n play. $6 for the controller S. $12 for the Sega Ultimate Portable. The handheld had been sitting in the case for like 4 days before I looked it up and saw Recently Sold for $40-$60! The Easy Rider poster and movies were $15 at the small thrift! They had a store wide 50% off sale and mustve sat out every DVD they had in storage because it was like 3x the amount as usual!

apJa5eU.jpeg
WaS8KKs.jpeg
QvY9SAd.jpeg
I've never seen that Sega handheld before.

Also good find on Dogma, I think it's going to be a while before that one gets released again.

Adventureland is a guilty pleasure move for me.

And of course you can't go wrong with Transformers The Movie! My brother and I went to see it with dad when it was originally released (he wasn't happy, referred to it as "the Mickey Mouse show" to the clerk at the ticket counter). Then we got together and saw it when it was re-released at theatres in 2018, even picked up one of the posters they were handing out.

I only got out to one small community sale last weekend, but still managed to find some good stuff for the entire family. Pictured below are the things specifically for me, on which I spent about $10. The folks I grabbed the GBA from were also selling a Sony Aibo robot dog with a bunch of software modules, and the husband's initial thought on price was $500. Seemed crazy to me at first, but based on some research maybe not that crazy? Apparently they're quite expensive.

lfKuzzF.jpg

I sh1t you not.... paid $25 for the 1st pic of stuff at the small thrift store because nothing was tested. The CTG-496 keyboard works fine. So does the Proscan Bluetooth FM speaker. "The Bridge On The River Kwai" Blu-ray is sealed. The Johnny Carson dvd set is Like New. The drone- not sure yet. The controller charged up, the drone beeps and lights up when I plugged the battery in. No camera, phone clip, extra parts, or the battery mentioned in the booklet.

Goodwill- $5 apiece for the Apus, $6 for the Altec Lansing VS2220 speakers, GH tab book was $2, 3M Bluetooth headphones were $4, the sealed water filter was $4, the Namco Plug and Play was $6, the GBA games were 75 cents apiece, last 3 things were $6.

0EBh1x5.jpeg
uJFT6wB.jpeg
PFMu7IB.jpeg

bread's done
Back