only hit confirm order 1 time at eb games in the morning i just learned

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
opened up my box today to find a lot of ebgame packages. Open them up and found out what i thought i ordered once Somehow i ordered 2 times... each order was for 2 copies of Brigandine so i called my CC company up and found i was billed for 2 times. DOH!! So now i got to go to ebgames this week (probally wont be till thursday first day i got time to drive across time) and Hopefull Return the other 3 copies of the game

if anyone wants one to buy or trade for it let me know before hand its over in my trade post

i have no idea what im going to do with 4 copies of Brigandine (ALL disc only) i though i would had 2 copies but i never thought i would got 4

they said cause i rehit confirm order the system though i was placing more then 1 order.

You mean when it says "Please click the button below only once to process you're order" you got confused? Wow. How the hell did you get a credit card?

[quote name='gizmogc']You mean when it says "Please click the button below only once to process you're order" you got confused? Wow. How the hell did you get a credit card?[/QUOTE]

simple When the page wasnt loading I didnt think the order went though so i clicked it again. Sometimes when i click it once the new page wont load up like the Click didnt take. Also I knew this game would be gone quick and wanted to make sure my Pc didnt freeze up and the FIrst click didnt go though..

lucky its a sort of rare game so it should be easy enough to dump here or ebay though i might keep them and Dump them off one by one for other Rare ps1/ps2 games

[quote name='gizmogc']You mean when it says "Please click the button below only once to process you're order" you got confused? Wow. How the hell did you get a credit card?[/QUOTE]

Whoa, so this guy tries to prevent this from happening to others and you act like a fag huh? Congrats fag.:applause:

got to understand it gets crazy at the eb morning updates. You got to be Very quick to get some of those games and when you dont see the next page start to load you start to worry it didnt go though. You sitting there yelling at your pc GO GO GO : )

It should really disable the button after you click it. When I'm at home and on dialup random disconnects happen all the time. Reconnect...hit button again...whoops double order. Never happened to me but it CAN happen.

[quote name='help1']Whoa, so this guy tries to prevent this from happening to others and you act like a fag huh? Congrats fag.:applause:[/QUOTE]

Prevent? Did anyone even understand what he was trying to say?
Did you read the thread title? "only hit confirm order 1 time at eb games in the morning i just learned"

Wow! What next, tell me not to eat broken glass?

[quote name='gizmogc']Whoops, I see the OP is slidecage, no this all makes more sense.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. Adding help1 in the responses only dumbs down this topic even more.

[quote name='mtxbass1']My thoughts exactly. Adding help1 in the responses only dumbs down this topic even more.[/QUOTE]

Yay! Maybe some of us have double-clicking habits and wanted to prevent this from happening to them?

Not that anybody should care but, this happened to me before when I ordered Tech Romancer.

Instead of the confirmation page coming up, I got an error page. This was during a morning update, so I figured somebody swiped it from me. I went back and reordered it, so when the package came I had two copies.

I just sent the other copy back to them.

[quote name='help1']Yay! Maybe some of us have double-clicking habits and wanted to prevent this from happening to them?[/QUOTE]

Ok, so lets start a new thread!

"don't double click because it can place EXTRA orders oh my god RARE"

Better?

I have deciphered his first messege...

i opened up my MAILBOX today to find a lot of ebgame packages. I OpenED them up and found out what THAT i thought i ordered ONLY ONE BUT Somehow i ordered 2 DIFFERENT times... each order I PLACED was for 2 copies of Brigandine. I called UP my CC company up and found i was billed for 2 times BECAUSE I DOUBLECLICKED THE CONFIRM ORDER BUTTON. DOH!! (I'M AN IDIOT). So now i HAVE to go to ebgames this week (probally NOT until thursday BECAUSE IT IS THE first day i HAVE time to drive across TOWN) and HopefullY Return the other 3 copies of the game

if anyone wants one to buy or trade PLEASE let me know before hand. IF NOT its over in my tradING post

i have no idea what im going to do with 4 copies of Brigandine (ALL disc only). i though i wouldONLY GET 2 copies but i never thought i would gEt 4

they said BEcause i rehit confirm order the system thoughT i was placing more then 1 order. I AM ACTUALLY 8 YEARS OLD AND I JUST GRADUATED FROM 3RD GRADE, HURRAY. I CANT BELEIVE MY MOMMY DOSNT KNOW YETS THAT I STOLED HER CREDDIT KARD, HAHAHA

It was originally...

opened up my box today to find a lot of ebgame packages. Open them up and found out what i thought i ordered once Somehow i ordered 2 times... each order was for 2 copies of Brigandine so i called my CC company up and found i was billed for 2 times. DOH!! So now i got to go to ebgames this week (probally wont be till thursday first day i got time to drive across time) and Hopefull Return the other 3 copies of the game

if anyone wants one to buy or trade for it let me know before hand its over in my trade post

i have no idea what im going to do with 4 copies of Brigandine (ALL disc only) i though i would had 2 copies but i never thought i would got 4

they said cause i rehit confirm order the system though i was placing more then 1 order.

just from seeing the title of this thread on the front page, i knew who the OP was

:rofl:

[quote name='slidecage'] (probally wont be till thursday first day i got time to drive across time) [/QUOTE]
back%20to%20the%20future%20-corgi.jpg

As I've said before: Someone should invent a device that requires you to swipe your fingerprint before it allows you to use the internet. When you first get the computer, you would be required to pass a simple test of spelling, grammar, and general common sense. If you fail the test, you cannot use the internet - you would have to keep your stupidity to yourself. If you pass, then you just place your finger on the pad when you want to go online, and it will allow you to. Quaint, I know - but it'll have to do until someone comes up with a brainwave scanner that prevents morons from using the internet.

Just a thought...

Originally Posted by slidecage
(probally wont be till thursday first day i got time to drive across time)
If you can drive across time, why would you have to wait until Thursday? Couldn't Thursday be today if you drove a little further?

I mean, fire up that Flux Capacitor, and get it up to 88 mph - BAM! It's Thursday!

[quote name='organicow']As I've said before: Someone should invent a device that requires you to swipe your fingerprint before it allows you to use the internet. When you first get the computer, you would be required to pass a simple test of spelling, grammar, and general common sense. If you fail the test, you cannot use the internet - you would have to keep your stupidity to yourself. If you pass, then you just place your finger on the pad when you want to go online, and it will allow you to. Quaint, I know - but it'll have to do until someone comes up with a brainwave scanner that prevents morons from using the internet.

Just a thought...[/QUOTE]

Well, I can understand sometimes people spelling a word incorrectly. Mistypes happen, and sometimes someone just does not know how to spell a word. While the fingerprint thing is a novel idea, there is already a place that people like slide cage goto, its called GameFaqs. Its filled with people of his own kind...his own species if you will. He can enjoy things such as...

"U gots PWNED! LOOTAZAS! LATEXA"
or
"EB GAMES SAID DAT IT WAS KUMMA OUT ON THE 27TH, BUT WHERE IS IT. WHATS A SHIP DATE?"
or
"PSP can like toallly eat the DS cause its got 2 screen. yeah SONY WOOO WOOO"
or
"DS has 2 screen so it is so much bettered then the PSP. you know what PSP means? Playstation Stupid Poo HAHAHHAHAHA"
or
"omigod i was at eb and the guy dat was working there was like 'buy this strategy guide' and i was like 'no way i dont need guides i have free faqs from gamefaqs hahahha' and he was like 'please buy it or i looose my job' and i was like 'who cares i could doo your job youre so stupid' and he was like 'no way' and i was like 'yeah and now i will kick over this strategy guide rack hahaha' and he was like' nooooooooo' and i kickeddeded it over and he cried! omigod! im so retro"

[quote name='organicow']If you can drive across time, why would you have to wait until Thursday? Couldn't Thursday be today if you drove a little further? ;)[/QUOTE]

I love this
" Last edited by slidecage : Today at 01:39 PM."

He chose to edit his post but didn't seem to catch the 'drive across time' nor the 50 other spelling/grammar/common sense minstakes. I really wish CAG had an archive so we could archive certain posts.

[quote name='punqsux']just from seeing the title of this thread on the front page, i knew who the OP was

[/QUOTE]
:lol: I was thinking the same thing.

[quote name='punqsux']help1 stop being such a jerk, think before you post and stop making work for me! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Aight mayne (og loc)

I was just trying to defend someone for once because well, I hate seeing like 10 people bash someone when its not needed.

[quote name='punqsux']just from seeing the title of this thread on the front page, i knew who the OP was

[/QUOTE]

That was funny as hell.

1.21 Jigawatts!

[quote name='help1']Aight mayne (og loc)

I was just trying to defend someone for once because well, I hate seeing like 10 people bash someone when its not needed.[/QUOTE]

If slide cage didn't post these types of threads EVERY SINGLE DAY we wouldn't bash him....as much.

[quote name='Epic Wolf']damn 4 copies, you'd have thought that one would be complete :roll:[/QUOTE]

no i knew the 2 copies would came disk only. Just like orge battle and Tactics orge and the rest of the older rares PS1 games will mostly always come disk only

WHOOOO

so, let's get this right.. you have a christian friend who gets pissed at family guy, a cat that can't walk in a straight line and dies after it jumps a few inches off the ground, you break the power button on your computer (and best buy, funnily enough, hangs up on you), you forget you have an xbox, your mailman beats up your packages and damages your door, you have nonstop problems with blockbuster online, you lose games in the mail when sending games back to Gamefly, you can't really tell when your birthday is (First you say it's your FIRST birthday, which naturally would mean on the site, then you go on to forget it's your cousin's birthday, on the SAME DAY AS YOURS), you wonder if doctor's still use casts for broken bones (no genius, they use a magic wand now), you get broken games from EB, you forget what day it is, you wonder if having your arm fall asleep is normal, you want to sue nickelodeon, you want to know how to keep your nuts tight (*shifts eyes*), and now you can't figure out that you only have to click "confirm order" once.. you're truly one of a kind.

Hey, at least I didn't point out the "Stinky Magazines" or booger thread.

Sorry for the "half-have-links-half-don't" thing, I got lazy and his english annoyed me. I don't understand how this guy gets up in the morning.

[quote name='Scorch']WHOOOO

so, let's get this right.. you have a christian friend who gets pissed at family guy, a cat that can't walk in a straight line and dies after it jumps a few inches off the ground, you break the power button on your computer (and best buy, funnily enough, hangs up on you), you forget you have an xbox, your mailman beats up your packages and damages your door, you have nonstop problems with blockbuster online, you lose games in the mail when sending games back to Gamefly, you can't really tell when your birthday is (First you say it's your FIRST birthday, which naturally would mean on the site, then you go on to forget it's your cousin's birthday, on the SAME DAY AS YOURS), you wonder if doctor's still use casts for broken bones (no genius, they use a magic wand now), you get broken games from EB, you forget what day it is, you wonder if having your arm fall asleep is normal, you want to sue nickelodeon, you want to know how to keep your nuts tight (*shifts eyes*), and now you can't figure out that you only have to click "confirm order" once.. you're truly one of a kind.

Sorry for the "half-have-links-half-don't" thing, I got lazy and his english annoyed me. I don't understand how this guy gets up in the morning.[/QUOTE]

Scorch; CAG's own Wikipedia

:rofl: a good post if i do say so

Sorry for the "half-have-links-half-don't" thing, I got lazy and his english annoyed me. I don't understand how this guy gets up in the morning.[/QUOTE]

was wondering what was taking you so long to chime in. usually your first to flame i was starting to worry : )

i did have a major problem with blockbuster the other week but it got fixxed over the phone line so i didnt post it (they said i had 2 accounts when i had 1 and they were trying to bill me for 5 movies that never shipped)

And what's funny is that he still replies seriously, we're all bashing him more than a retarded kid at Chuck E. Cheese and he's still replying like people give a shit.

[quote name='slidecage']was wondering what was taking you so long to chime in. usually your first to flame i was starting to worry : )[/QUOTE]

It looks like I don't even NEED to flame anymore, everyone else verbally/textually kicked your ass to hell and back.

i reply cause i dont give a Flying #$# what people think. most people who call names and make fun of people are mosting lashing out at themself. SO i really dont care what anyone thinks

[quote name='slidecage']i reply cause i dont give a Flying #$# what people think. most people who call names and make fun of people are mosting lashing out at themself. SO i really dont care what anyone thinks[/QUOTE]

I thought that theory applied to homophobics, not people making fun of other people for being dumbasses.

slidecage, in all seriousness, i love reading your topics, youre like some freakish cartoon character that is perpetually having a bad day.

SCORCH'D!!!

A bit of friendly advice....

I have nothing agianst you slidecage, but you REALLY need to at least try to use punctuation and proper capitilization with your sentences. That is part of why people are are bit hostile (justified or not). No one is perfect and I certainly make my share of mistakes, but it is hard to for people to understand you if your posts aren't clear.

[quote name='help1']I was just trying to defend someone for once because well, I hate seeing like 10 people bash someone when its not needed.[/QUOTE]
I have problems with people who bash peoples' ability to use the English langauge but have typos and mis-spellings in nearly every one of their posts.

Who do you think I'm talking about, gizmogc? Perhaps you should take your own advice? Using capital letters doesn't automatically set you above the "GameFAQs" stereotype.

[quote name='gizmogc']If slide cage didn't post these types of threads EVERY SINGLE DAY we wouldn't bash him....as much.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, looking at scorches post, this guy does make alot of dumb threads.... even more than I used to!

[quote name='help1']Ahh, looking at scorches post, this guy does make alot of dumb threads.... even more than I used to![/QUOTE]

Yeah, you've gotten a lot better.

I don't care much if someone posts about some dumb thing they did, usually its funny to read. Slidecage just makes things so difficult to understand though.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']A bit of friendly advice....

I have nothing agianst you slidecage, but you REALLY need to at least try to use punctuation and proper capitilization with your sentences. That is part of why people are are bit hostile (justified or not). No one is perfect and I certainly make my share of mistakes, but it is hard to for people to understand you if your posts aren't clear.[/QUOTE]

This will never happen. I used to play an old WWF/E card game called With Authority! with him. He used the game purely as a business, and everyone was convinced he didnt have a player account, just a trading account. The flaming there was honestly WORSE than it was here. I wish the game didnt shut down, otherwise I would go on the old forums and find some of the old slidecage trade requests threads. Some of them would be comparable to say a FFVII Non GH Sealed for a used copy of Gran Turismo 3. There were ALOT of little kids who played this, so it seemed like someone would usually do it because they wanted that particular card. Anyway, back to a kind of point, just let him be. He won't change. I played the game for about 2 years, and his posts were always like this, and it seemed like there were always several a day. God I wish that game didn't go out of business. It was awesome.

[quote name='WAJedi']This will never happen. I used to play an old WWF/E card game called With Authority! with him. He used the game purely as a business, and everyone was convinced he didnt have a player account, just a trading account. The flaming there was honestly WORSE than it was here. I wish the game didnt shut down, otherwise I would go on the old forums and find some of the old slidecage trade requests threads. Some of them would be comparable to say a FFVII Non GH Sealed for a used copy of Gran Turismo 3. There were ALOT of little kids who played this, so it seemed like someone would usually do it because they wanted that particular card. Anyway, back to a kind of point, just let him be. He won't change. I played the game for about 2 years, and his posts were always like this, and it seemed like there were always several a day. God I wish that game didn't go out of business. It was awesome.[/QUOTE]

I thought they made it free now..

http://www.download.com/WWF-With-Authority/3000-2647_4-7849894.html

Nope, the servers were taken down probably 2 or 3 years ago now. There is a small group of players who play P2P, but the sense of community is gone to me. Most of the people I liked to talk to on there have moved on, so yeah... There was talk of another company buying the rights to it, but that never materialized. Towards the end there was alot of anger about some business decisions and the such, but there was nothing that could be done. Well, some people threatened to sue (I believe slidey did....) but once you accept the EULA, you cant do anything.

[quote name='WAJedi']Nope, the servers were taken down probably 2 or 3 years ago now. There is a small group of players who play P2P, but the sense of community is gone to me. Most of the people I liked to talk to on there have moved on, so yeah... There was talk of another company buying the rights to it, but that never materialized. Towards the end there was alot of anger about some business decisions and the such, but there was nothing that could be done. Well, some people threatened to sue (I believe slidey did....) but once you accept the EULA, you cant do anything.[/QUOTE]

why would anyone sue? If im not mistaken the entire company went belly up that is why they closed down everyone of their games not just the wrestling game. the talk about another company buying it out was just rumors cause one the price was Way to high to get the WWE licence and 2 I think the WWE didnt really think that there was a major market to continue with that kind of business. and to have the dates set

game went

game went LIVE Feb 2001
Game stop selling cards Jan 2003
Game turned the servers off Jan 2004

and i had a player account Came in 2nd in the NWO Cage tour they had Dec 2001 (got 3 free NWO boosters just missed the chop woo promo)

my record was like 109 and 64 by the time the servers shut down. I didnt like the entire match that much i mostly like playing ROYAL RUMBLE since the game moved a lot faster. is chrono x still running . I know i think BLUE SKY DRAGON or something like that took it over but after going into Magic online i gave up on CX.

and belive me their were worse people there then me. I remember people trading that Al snow Free promo (New players promo) and demanding a booster box of cards for it (30 bucks)

bread's done
Back