Kungaloosh! Ott

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Adventurers Club in Pleasure Island, Walt Disney World:

Kungaloosh
Spot your fellow adventurers by tipping a glass of this frozen concoction made with Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, blackberry brandy liqueur, orange and strawberry juices. This is the official drink for all visiting adventurers during our new member induction ceremony.

The Hoopla
This crazy concoction of Cruzan coconut rum, vodka, melon liqueur and pineapple juice is sure to curl the toes of the most hearty of adventurers. Named for our nightly extravaganza in the library! Shout for it by name... HOOPLA!

God i love the Adventurers Club...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't think in Ellis, I think in Palahniuk. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Man, it's like learning new languages, the more you can do, the cooler you are.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']I WANT A fuck ING DRINK!!![/QUOTE]

I want to drink some snatch juice myself :lol:

Right now I'm kicking back with a beer in preparation of going back to work tomorrow morning at 8 AM :p

I just ate lunch at Nathan's in Shinjuku, Tokyo.
They have stuff not found at US Nathan's, like bacon cheese fries. They were good as hell.
Its hot as a mofo here.

[quote name='CheapyD']I just ate lunch at Nathan's in Shinjuku, Tokyo.
They have stuff not found at US Nathan's, like bacon cheese fries. They were good as hell.
Its hot as a mofo here.[/QUOTE]how's tokyo been treating you cheapy?
are you getting stares for your height?

Its hot as a mofo here.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what a Nathan's is, but Im all for bacon cheese fries :drool:

So do they have American buffets on every corner over there?

That sounds good. :drool:

Even if I wasn't Muslim, I think the words "bacon cheese fries" would still kinda make me shiver...not as bad as "egg salad sandwich" though.:whistle2:#

[quote name='LiquidNight']how's tokyo been treating you cheapy?
are you getting stares for your height?[/QUOTE]Its way too hot for mid September. I've been doing a lot of walking while Mrs. Cheapy is at the office and its really just too hot to be out for too long.

People are polite so if they do stare, I don't notice.

[quote name='CheapyD']Its way too hot for mid September.[/QUOTE]
quit yer bitchin;)
now if you were in texas like me, I'd understand complaining about heat

edit: I just checked online and saw that its 86 with 60% humidity...that sucks man

Zomg!
SGpeeFREAK.jpg

[quote name='Sleepkyng']I cooked a real dinner for the first time tonight.

A very basic Bolognese sauce and some steamed Zucchini.[/QUOTE]

impressive. More effort than most other people here would show.

Truth time. How did it taste?

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Jack in the box is great, best dinner you can get for about $6.[/QUOTE]

Lies.

P.S. Close your account.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Jack in the box is great with dr pepper, best dinner you can get for about $6. Bacon ultimate cheeseburger on sourdough[/QUOTE]
Who do you have a trade with?

Ha, looks like I won my fantasy football matchup by 3.2 pts this week, had Jeremiah Trotter not been ejected tonite I most likely would've lost.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Ha, looks like I won my fantasy football matchup by 3.2 pts this week, had Jeremiah Trotter not been ejected tonite I most likely would've lost.[/QUOTE]
Nice. I barely won mine as well. I managed to win 79-77 with the help of the Redskins D and solid outings by Jeff Reed, Willis McGahee and Randy McMichael.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I enjoy firing people.[/QUOTE]

Was it the same kid who, even though you were completely conscious of the fact that you were going to fire him anyways, made work that Friday night when he asked for it off to go out? :lol:

I was about to totally blame Matt Stover for a loss too, freakin' 3 missed field goals last night cost me about 11 pts, just plain awful. Needless to say he was cut about 10 mins after the game ended.

[quote name='jaykrue']Well, since I'm feeling a bit silly right now, you'll all hafta suffer along with me:

- Japan's version of Ali G: Hard Gay (I applaud you if you can even stand more than 2 minutes of this stuff)

- My favorite is the cute one with the red hat: Girls on toilets (no overt nudity but NSFW just in case)

- Messed up: Rock Paper Scissors

and finally, if it hasn't been posted before,

- For teh winz: True roleplaying[/QUOTE]

On that rock, paper, scissors chart: how the hell does "Gun" beat "Fire"? And that WoW story was HILARIOUS! YOU WIN!

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']I was about to totally blame Matt Stover for a loss too, freakin' 3 missed field goals last night cost me about 11 pts, just plain awful. Needless to say he was cut about 10 mins after the game ended.[/QUOTE]

Field goal kickers can make your break your team. If your team has a crappy kicker, it can really make you pull your hair out.

Strangely, it was 90 degrees in Detroit yesterday... there's no way it should still be this hot in Sept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back