Kungaloosh! Ott

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='kittie']Boo to this OTT.[/QUOTE]

Actually, this seems to be going well, and still being at least somewhat interesting.

[quote name='JimmieMac']It's hotter in Baghdad.[/QUOTE]

And the air hangs thick with humidity, depression and small and large artillery fire.
Kind of like Detroit.

[quote name='Kayden']:wall: I spent all night downloading Advent RISING. :wall:[/QUOTE]
Same. I kept getting shitty download speeds and had to use direct connect instead of my router. I got something to look forward to though when I get home from school.

Wow is Advent Children pretty, but damn if I know what's going on in it. I was flipping through it last night and going "OOooooooh....What the hell is happening?" I definitely love the part in Midgar about halfway through the movie. Let's just call it Fastball Special in FF7 World. I think the only things I understood were words like "Life-u streameru" and "Clouderu". Besides those, I was lost. Now I can't wait for it to come out on DVD. I'll so be buying it.

In other news, I find it weird that I'm attracted to a freshman, but she's just awesome.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']High school? :twisted: ;)[/QUOTE]

Bad Subbie! My name isn't subbie here! And that's about the upper range of your limit, eh? ;)

[quote name='karsh']Wow is Advent Children pretty, but damn if I know what's going on in it. I was flipping through it last night and going "OOooooooh....What the hell is happening?" I definitely love the part in Midgar about halfway through the movie. Let's just call it Fastball Special in FF7 World. I think the only things I understood were words like "Life-u streameru" and "Clouderu". Besides those, I was lost. Now I can't wait for it to come out on DVD. I'll so be buying it.

In other news, I find it weird that I'm attracted to a freshman, but she's just awesome.[/QUOTE]
Why's that so weird? It's not like she's 12. *looks around for sub* If she's awesome and it's legal, go for it.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Must resist urge to watch Advent Children before Jonathan gets home.[/QUOTE]
You'll cave. Of this, I am quite sure.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Freshman/Sophomore is the peak of hotness. :drool: :cool:[/QUOTE]
Yes, we know, that's the case for you when they're in HS. :roll:

I know there's no point in giving you crap for being picky on age, so I'll save my breath. ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']Why's that so weird? It's not like she's 12. *looks around for sub* If she's awesome and it's legal, go for it.[/QUOTE]

16 is legal here :twisted: ;)

[quote name='shrike4242']I know there's no point in giving you crap for being picky on age, so I'll save my breath. ;)[/QUOTE]

Eh, what do you know? Not all of us are more than twice as old as those girls. :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']Yes, we know, that's the case for you when they're in HS. :roll: ;)[/QUOTE]

i always thought syblmnl prefers the jr high girls.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Eh, what do you know? Not all of us are more than twice as old as those girls. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Which is why I don't go after women half my age. :roll: We know you do, however, so I wouldn't want to compete. ;)

[quote name='onetrackmind']i always thought syblmnl prefers the jr high girls.[/QUOTE]
That's the running prognosis, yes.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I've always believed 18 should be the age of legality everywhere.[/QUOTE]

Further proving its a good thing no one cares what you think. ^_^

[quote name='shrike4242']Which is why I don't go after women half my age. :roll: We know you do, however, so I wouldn't want to compete. ;)[/QUOTE]

I've never gone after an eleven year old. I may have drooled over a few, but I never went after them. :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']That's the running prognosis, yes.[/QUOTE]

Sure they're hot, but not ideal. Most of them are too short. :lol:

[quote name='shrike4242']

I know there's no point in giving you crap for being picky on age, so I'll save my breath. ;)[/QUOTE]

I my case, I can safely say, all the girls I've been after have an age margin of one year.

[quote name='Tiphireth']I my case, I can safely say, all the girls I've been after have an age margin of one year.[/QUOTE]
Been after or managed to get? :whistle2:s

[quote name='shrike4242']Been after or managed to get? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

I'd assume "been after".
His managed to get number probably varies.

[quote name='munch']my pee smelled like honeycomb cereal; it made me kind of hungry.[/QUOTE]

Note to self: Do not eat from open boxes of honeycomb anywhere in the vacinity of munch.

[quote name='JSweeney']Remind me not to eat honeycomb cereal.[/QUOTE]

Don't eat honeycomb cereal. Now send me your leftovers cause I'm cravin' honeycomb now. Honeycomb, honeycomb, me want honeycomb!

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Don't eat honeycomb cereal. Now send me your leftovers cause I'm cravin' honeycomb now. Honeycomb, honeycomb, me want honeycomb![/QUOTE]

Good. I'm glad you're happy with your Honeycomb.
All of you always seem to be after me Lucky Charms.

[quote name='JSweeney']Good. I'm glad you're happy with your Honeycomb.
All of you always seem to be after me Lucky Charms.[/QUOTE]

Silly rabbit, trix are for kids.

[quote name='JSweeney']I'd assume "been after".
His managed to get number probably varies.[/QUOTE]
And obviously the more interesting number to find out about.

[quote name='shrike4242']And obviously the more interesting number to find out about.[/QUOTE]

Probably. Of course, I lack the guile to consider things like that... that's why you are a crafty old fucker.

[quote name='karsh']Wow is Advent Children pretty, but damn if I know what's going on in it. I was flipping through it last night and going "OOooooooh....What the hell is happening?" I definitely love the part in Midgar about halfway through the movie. Let's just call it Fastball Special in FF7 World. I think the only things I understood were words like "Life-u streameru" and "Clouderu". Besides those, I was lost. Now I can't wait for it to come out on DVD. I'll so be buying it.

In other news, I find it weird that I'm attracted to a freshman, but she's just awesome.[/QUOTE]
You don't have a sub for it? If you want, there's a solution to get subs in WMP that's posted at narutofan.

Great movie, though.

[quote name='JSweeney']Probably. Of course, I lack the guile to consider things like that... that's why you are a crafty old fucker.[/QUOTE]
More idle curiousity than guile. That's reserved for more devious purposes.

the girls I date are always older, I dunno why that is tho.

as to the bolognase sauce - it was very good! that sea salt really added flavor and I'm glad I didn't put too much in. And the bay leaf was very very good.

I'm just learning to cook so I'm keepin it simple - and I'm headed to france next term so hopefully I'll pick up some french (girl), er, cooking there too.

[quote name='beerguy961']Decemberists were really awesome last night. They made it "Star Wars" night for crying out loud...[/QUOTE]

The Decemberists are by far the most entertaining live band I've seen. They have fun up on stage; it's not like they're just there to get it over with like some other bands I've seen (I'm looking at you, Dredg). I'd go see them again in a heartbeat.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']High school? :twisted: ;)[/QUOTE]

That's what I like about High School; I keep getting older and they stay the same.

[quote name='beerguy961']Decemberists were really awesome last night. They made it "Star Wars" night for crying out loud...[/QUOTE]

Just a week away for me. :cool:

Wow...Advent Children was AMAZING...Like...WOAH...I'm so buying this when it comes out here. Hell, if they release the expensive special edition thing, I'm buying that.

[quote name='karsh']Wow...Advent Children was AMAZING...Like...WOAH...I'm so buying this when it comes out here. Hell, if they release the expensive special edition thing, I'm buying that.[/QUOTE]
Did you finally get the subtitles?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Did you finally get the subtitles?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I had to get VLC to play it, but it eventually worked...Just wow...

[quote name='karsh']Yeah. I had to get VLC to play it, but it eventually worked...Just wow...[/QUOTE]
I really didn't anything would look better than Spirits Within, but it was so beautiful I think I might of cried a little. :whistle2:#
I wish I could see this on the big screen like Spirits Within.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I really didn't anything would look better than Spirits Within, but it was so beautiful I think I might of cried a little. :whistle2:#
I wish I could see this on the big screen like Spirits Within.[/QUOTE]
:lol: Yeah, it looked great. Makes me want to go back and try to actually finish FFVII. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back