Kungaloosh! Ott

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='AngellicLulu']No. It will ruin the ending of the game though. If you know the storyline for the most part of FFVII you should be good to go.[/QUOTE]
And if you've been anywhere near a gaming forum, you should have already known more than you'd really need to know about the game already. :lol: Thanks GameFAQs. :x

I think another one of my favorite parts of AC is the pure kick-assery of the soundtrack. Some of the remixes of the music from FF7 were awesome. Especially a certain remix of THE FF7 song.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']No. It will ruin the ending of the game though. If you know the storyline for the most part of FFVII you should be good to go.[/QUOTE]
:cry: I guess I'll have to put off watching it until later.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']All of you people need to die :lol:[/QUOTE]
Hey, just because we have gone beyond Fischer-Price "My First Internet"...

[quote name='beerguy961']Hey, just because we have gone beyond Fischer-Price "My First Internet"...[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I can't help it I'm less fortunate than other people. I live in the middle of Hickville and Redneck City.

I was moved... I had to make something...

pspac7pn.png

Limited OTT edition psp wallpaper for your enjoyment.

[quote name='Kayden']I was moved... I had to make something...

pspac7pn.png

Limited OTT edition psp wallpaper for your enjoyment.[/QUOTE]
Nice. Makes me want to get a PSP. And I actually have the money....

[quote name='beerguy961']Nice. Makes me want to get a PSP. And I actually have the money....[/QUOTE]

I just scanned throught the movie again getting more scenes... soo...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So I've decided to try and learn spanish again. We'll see if this lasts more than a few weeks. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Your sig leads me to believe you're going to crash and burn on that goal. :lol:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Your sig leads me to believe you're going to crash and burn on that goal. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Possibly. But I'm going to Mexico again this winter and I'd like to be able to just hang out with my cousins without an interpreter present. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So I've decided to try and learn spanish again. We'll see if this lasts more than a few weeks. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I've given up ever trying to learn a new language. I've studied French, Latin, Chinese, and Japanese all for two years apiece. Yet I can't form a sentence in any one of those languages. I have a hard enough time grasping the English language :cry:

[quote name='dcfox']I've given up ever trying to learn a new language. I've studied French, Latin, Chinese, and Japanese all for two years apiece. Yet I can't form a sentence in any one of those languages. I have a hard enough time grasping the English language :cry:[/QUOTE]

Those are all more difficult than Spanish, maybe you should give it a couple years. :lol:

[quote name='smalien1']Sublymnl what's your sig from?[/QUOTE]

Beck

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Those are all more difficult than Spanish, maybe you should give it a couple years. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Well, I'll give English a little while longer before I give up on it. But somehow I don't think it'll stick. After that, I'll just resort to communicating entirely with the preset smilies here on a CAG :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']I've given up ever trying to learn a new language. I've studied French, Latin, Chinese, and Japanese all for two years apiece. Yet I can't form a sentence in any one of those languages. I have a hard enough time grasping the English language :cry:[/QUOTE]
Tanoshimou ne.

[quote name='dcfox']Well, I'll give English a little while longer before I give up on it. But somehow I don't think it'll stick. After that, I'll just resort to communicating entirely with the preset smilies here on a CAG :lol:[/QUOTE]

:grouphug: :puke: :joystick: :booty:

Ah, memories. :twisted: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:grouphug: :puke: :joystick: :booty:

Ah, memories. :twisted: :lol:[/QUOTE]
:lol: There was one smiley sequence that involved :idea: that always cracked me up but I can't remember it.

have you tried living in a foreign country? I can't learn languages for shit, but even if I'm there for 2-3 weeks I pick it up fast.

I want to learn french, so I'm just going to move there for a year.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']This OTT is in a sad state. Its this far down and the comic book thread is getting more action...[/QUOTE]

Well, I know that I haven't posted that much in this OTT because it became the "Final Fantasy Bootleg" thread, and I have no interest in that topic. However, every OTT has slow points, and this is no exception.

On the subject of language, if someone wants to learn Spanish I would recommend it. It was ranked as the easiest language to learn in a study.

I would love to learn another language, but I'm not going to go for that right now. English is hard enough as it is, and I should put some other goals (like finding a way to college) first.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']have you tried living in a foreign country? I can't learn languages for shit, but even if I'm there for 2-3 weeks I pick it up fast.

I want to learn french, so I'm just going to move there for a year.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's the best way to learn. I picked up spanish in high school as an exchange student. I spoke fluently as well but I've since forgotten most of it since I don't use it too much anymore. Same with italian and japanese (soph/senior yr in college). Out of those 3, I probably remember most of my japanese since I watch a lot of anime but unless I'm directly speaking to someone, I tend to forget what a person is saying in another language. I'll probably remember if I go back to spain, italy, or japan but it's not likely in the near future. I probably should've picked up some chinese since I have a new project currently in negotiations over there in china. I tried learning from my taiwanese friends but their dialect is too weird that when I talk to some of those mainland chinese guys over the phone, they don't understand anything I say anyway. :lol:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I dunno. I like the talk about FF:AC.[/QUOTE]
me too... but I worry I may spoil... :cough: everyone dies :cough: not really :cough: the writer would die :cough: fanboys gone wild :cough: scary :cough:

What! I'm sick :cry:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm hard to please.[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised that we get along so well. I'm somewhat easy to please, and I suck at pleasing others. But at least I try my best. :)

[quote name='zewone']Use tanning lotion. Worked for me.[/QUOTE]

Any particular brand? I was actually supposed to have my fun tonight, but my fucking cold won't go away, so I had to pass :whistle2:(

[quote name='AngellicLulu']me too... but I worry I may spoil... :cough: everyone dies :cough: not really :cough: the writer would die :cough: fanboys gone wild :cough: scary :cough:

What! I'm sick :cry:[/QUOTE]

Lulu have you seen AC yet?

It's pretty cool.

[quote name='opportunity777']Any particular brand? I was actually supposed to have my fun tonight, but my fucking cold won't go away, so I had to pass :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
I'm not sure. I used it in a pinch. I believe it was Bananna Boat 30SPF.

[quote name='zewone']I'm not sure. I used it in a pinch. I believe it was Bananna Boat 30SPF.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Isn't it supposed to absorb into the skin though? I just don't see how it can stay greased up.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I'm also cranky lately, hence my higher difficulty to please.[/QUOTE]

I understand. It sucks to be cranky. Your loved ones will sometimes then try to shake you out of your crankiness, and it just pisses you off more. In turn, it pisses them off, and then when you finally shake the bad mood... they are in a bad mood. Then the cycle repeats again... with an occasional burst of happiness now and then.

[quote name='opportunity777']:lol:

Isn't it supposed to absorb into the skin though? I just don't see how it can stay greased up.[/QUOTE]
Ha, it definately wasn't the best but it was better than dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back