swetooth9-------------chrisPdonuts
tgk2044----------------rundmc713
toocool17--------------PIMP WITH HOES
video_gamer324------vg324
WildWop---------------MEGAHURTZ
XboxMaster-----------XboxMaster
zewone----------------zewone
daphatty---------------daphatty

EDIT: AzN_BaLLeR I was asked to sticky this and upon reviewing it, it seems useful to Ps2 online players. Stuck.

mine is egon.

we should try to set up a match sometime; i'm getting sick of quitters, losers, and little kids who think they're funny.

mine is: chrisPdonuts

im a n00b at the game...i cant aim right and i suck pretty badly...but if u wanna play, just tell me :)

We should set up a CAG game sometime! It would be really fun IMO!

And I will edit the post so everyone will see your names!

Hey, me and swetooth9 are getting on in about 15 minutes. I will add you all to my buddylist so if you want to play, then get your butt on! :D

[quote name='Specter']In this topic, list your SOCOM II Name!

User------------SOCOM Name

Cracka---------Cracka_2k4
organicow-----egon
Specter--------zgtdf
sweetooth9--chrisPdonuts
XboxMaster--XboxMaster
zewone-------zewone[/quote]

it's swetooth9, NOT sweetooth9...minor, but VERY important :D

MEGAHURTZ ... busy playing BF Vietnam at the moment, will definitely play though. Waiting on the damn downloadable content I wasted my money on the HDD for.

my socom II name is *Call 911 i. someone see me hit me up. we should all set a time and place one day to play.

Lstorm, did I get your name right?

How about we set up a game on Friday. I could make a game, and the password could be CAG. If anyone wants to do this, then PM me and I can set it up. We could do it at 11 pm/10 pm central time! Sound good to anyone

[quote name='Specter']Lstorm, did I get your name right?

How about we set up a game on Friday. I could make a game, and the password could be CAG. If anyone wants to do this, then PM me and I can set it up. We could do it at 11 pm/10 pm central time! Sound good to anyone[/quote]

yeah i put that name in so when i kill someone it says"*CALL 911 I fragged joe blow with an M14.

when is the cag clan meeting up to play...I played that first night, and I believe I got an invite, but I haven't seen any socom 2 info posted on this board since then

lol.. i got socom 2 the first week it came out and i havnt even played the damn game because my gay ass talk net head set is sh*t. But i will get a nicer headset soon. logitech to be exact.. Any cagers up for s2 anytime soon? we should make a clan hehe that would be great :lol:

[quote name='Technique']lol.. i got socom 2 the first week it came out and i havnt even played the damn game because my gay ass talk net head set is sh*t. But i will get a nicer headset soon. logitech to be exact.. Any cagers up for s2 anytime soon? we should make a clan hehe that would be great :lol:[/quote]

..... we did make a clan...

i dont play under CraCka_2k4 anymore b/c nobody in our clan ever played.

i play under the name CraCka_2k5 now and i'm a captain vvOot!

b/c on my new name i started a clan with like 5 other people who play alot.

tell me who gets online the most in the CAG clan, and i'll give leadership to them. (tell me their socom II sn)

ay my s/n on socom 1 and 2 is gamemasterjd. what a surprise. im down for the clan idea, send me an invite, but its my friends game so i may not be on that much but i play 1 alot

Haven't played in a while, but since I have been posting on SOCOM 2 threads tonight, might as well on this one. :)

the.milkman

I'm on the CAG Clan ..... on SOCOM II all the time:

SOCOM II Name # 1: DP GOOSE
SOCOM II Name # 2: Deadly Monkey (CAG Clan Name)
SOCOM II Name # 3: QuitUrB-tchin'

my bad, i've been meaning to switch leadership, but everytime i get online i keep forgetting to sign on my old sn.

Okay, I've updated the list finally! Sorry everyone. And I am really starting to play more alot after my memory card died on me. I have a new name now: +TheUsed+

If everyone wants, I will take over the CAG clan or make a new one if possible. So, Cracka, get back to me and we can work it out(Shoot me a PM)

See you guys online!!

bread's done
Back