For Sale: Classic+new games/guides/accessories/collectibles

Sedmire

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
(Updated 12/18/06, 11:40 PM Eastern Time)
All of the items that were previously listed here have since been sold, given away, or are otherwise unavailable. I apologize for my delayed responses over the past two months.

If I did not leave you feedback, for whatever reason, send me a private message or an e-mail ([email protected]) and I will do so as soon as possible.

Thank you, and Happy Holidays.

interest in ff7 guide , alundra guide ( which one is it ) , lunar:punching puppet , ffix vivi plush and tod2 pm me now

got pics?

My apologies, I'm getting used to understanding this feedback system, still.

*yes* I will ship first, but please contact me (preferably on AIM) on an individual basis. I just got a whole lot of replies in not a whole lot of time.

I apologize to those whom I responded to late - I recieved about 10 different IMs from interested parties within a half an hour's time.

The original topic has been updated to reflect sales thus far. My apologies to those who might've missed out (Shadow Hearts seemed popular).

Silhouette Mirage - $10

Does that include the Lunar 2 demo disc? If so, I want it! If the demo is there, what is the condition?

(Also, how much would you want for the Ghaleon puppet? What's the box condition?)

[quote name='Sedmire']I

PS2:

The Bouncer - $5
Okage: Shadow King - $5 (Instruction booklet is worn)
Eternal Ring - $3
Summoner - $5
Summoner 2 - $5
Silent Hill 2 - $5
Forever Kingdom (UNCOMMON/SEMI-RARE) - $15
Armored Core 2 - $5

PSP:
Kill Bill Volume 1 (Movie) - $10
Wing Commander 4: The Price of Freedom - $5
Armored Core - $5
Eternal Eyes - $2
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater - $2
Blast Chamber (CD case is banged up) - $5
Titan AE Demo Disc (VERY RARE) - $10 (The game was shitcanned, so this is a demo for a game that never came out - most distributors were ordered to destroy these)
[/QUOTE]

I'll can give you $65.00 shipped for the above.

[quote name='dragonfireflys']I'll can give you $65.00 shipped for the above.[/QUOTE]

I can get about $60 store credit from a used games shop in town for all of it, and $5 probably wouldn't cover shipping.

i'm interested in FF XI w/ HD and the sequel, and Bushido Blade 2. $60 shipped?

and damn, i must have lucked out on Guilty Gear on ebay, i won it for like $9 shipped, mint. still missing GG X though and the ones after XX.

[quote name='ajumbaje']i dont think that you can sell mmorpg accounts on these boards, but im not totally sure[/QUOTE]

If that's the case, I will remove them. I actually copied this off of a local board I had it posted on after I wasn't getting a lot of business there and turned to look for a better place to list the stuff.

Original topic has been updated to reflect sales.

As for condition reports:

Tactics Ogre - Mint
Shadow Madness - Mint
Guilty Gear - Minor surface scratches
Legend of Legaia - Minor surface scratches.
Dragon Warrior VII has been sold.

A couple new items have also been added to the list.

I have edited the note about shipping. I am now charging shipping for all items; please read the note.

Original topic and my IGN collection have both been updated to reflect sales.

I've also added a few new items to the list.

More items have been added to the original topic. Dreamcast/N64/SNES games and more have been added. More to come in the future.
Please read the notes on shipping before contacting me, several people have contacted me asking about free shipping, and I am not shipping any of these items for free. The shipping cost will be in addition to the cost of the item(s)

A lot of new items have been added, and a lot of prices have been updated.

A couple more things have been added (a lot to the collectibles list), a few things sold, and a handful of prices have been lowered.

Updated to reflect sales.
Some systems have been added to the list, including an Atari 2600 with a small selection of games. I've also added several more rare games and items from my collection.

:shock: holy shit - you're a joevan too :rofl:

and nice prices :D

EDIT: I'm interested in your Guild Wars guide if its in good shape

More guides have been added, including my rarest and best ones; I'm pretty sure that my entire guide collection has been listed here, now. Some rare games have also been put up.
I also updated a couple of prices.

Sorry to bump the thread again so soon, but I added a whole ton of new stuff, and adjusted some more prices.
The additions to my list lately are some of my most my more rare games, peripherals, and collector's items; have a look!

It's a black XL shirt with the capcom logo on the front left side of the chest, and Dante on the back brandishing his pistols. The Devil May Cry 2 logo is over him, and text reading "UNLEASH YOUR INNER DEMON" forms a circle behind him.

bread's done
Back