Hot Girls pt4: Round 3 Wild Card vote. . .

dcfox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Gpt1 HGpt2 HGpt3
Rules/ info here
Poll Results
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Salma Hayek *, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12,
C1R2: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27,
28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42,
43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48,
Round 2: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18,
Round 3: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,

Wild Card 1: Vote here

Wild Card 2: Vote here

Wild Card 3: Vote here

Wild Card 4: Vote here

Match-ups: (updated 3/5)

Old list

[quote name='dcfox']Thank me by posting pics of semi-nude hot women. Either that or admit Alyson Hannigan is a ghoul :twisted:[/QUOTE]How about this?

On the second point, never.

[quote name='Maklershed']Those are some big sweater puppies. How hot was Scarlett on SNL when she did the "techno chick" thing?![/QUOTE]

Got any pictures of that? I guess I missed that episode.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']High-resolution goodness. Thanks, Subbie. :)[/QUOTE]As expected, right? You're welcome. :cool: [quote name='Saucy Jack']Got any pictures of that? I guess I missed that episode.[/QUOTE]
I could take some screen caps, but I'm about to eat dinner. Maybe later.

P.S. SNL is horrible, even Scarlett couldn't change that. :cry:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']As expected, right? You're welcome. :cool:
I could take some screen caps, but I'm about to eat dinner. Maybe later.

P.S. SNL is horrible, even Scarlett couldn't change that. :cry:[/QUOTE]
I agree. I tuned in for a bit but couldn't make myself stay and watch. Here is a link some screen caps, though http://scarlettjohansson.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=473

Edit: After looking at some of those pics, I have to say if Scarlet ever did a nude scene, I'd probably blow my load in theater :oops:

Pictures dont really do it justice cause it was more about the way she was dancing and jiggling and stuff but here ya go ..

normal_SNL_148.jpg

And this page has all the screencaps from the show:
http://scarlettjohansson.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=473

EDIT: Ooops .. DC beat me to it

[quote name='dcfox']I agree. I tuned in for a bit but couldn't make myself stay and watch. [/QUOTE]Hell, I watched it at the hotel (I was in Dayton, OH that night) and then downloaded it when I got home yesterday. I even started watching it again until my better sense kicked in. :lol:

[quote name='Maklershed']Pictures dont really do it justice cause it was more about the way she was dancing and jiggling and stuff but here ya go ..

normal_SNL_148.jpg

[/QUOTE]

:drool:

Thank you. :)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']How about this?

On the second point, never.[/QUOTE]

I'll refrain from any Golden Globe jokes.

[quote name='jaykrue']dc, when are you gonna update the match-ups? Most of those prelim matches have a winner already.[/QUOTE]
I'll do it sometime tonight. And I'll probably throw the new polls up tonight as well.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Went Shakira, Laetita, and Alysson. :D[/QUOTE]
:shame:

Okay the first of three polls is up. And please no saying this should have been saved for a later round, blah blah. This was done by random and thats just the way the cookie crumbles.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']How come no one has mentioned that her nipple is fully visible? Probably could use a NSFW.[/QUOTE]
Whoops, removed the nip.

And I'm going on record right now and say that I hate you all because I know Zhang Ziyi will lose :cry: But it will be a wonderful surprise if she does win :D

O.K., I have an announcement to make that only the Hot Girl Thread is worthy enough to hear. Bryce Dallas Howard is smokin' hot and has an ass like JLO. Whoever said that white girls don't have ass doesn't know what he was tallking about. And this is after I decided to watch that paltry craptacular film that is known as The Village where she is the only good actor/ress and is the only thing worth noting.

Now who chose for Jessica to be against Eva. NOw this is one of the better and tougher match ups we have had, but of course Jessica wins hands down/easily/whatever else can be said. I can only wish and dream that Natalie Portman will come back and ride straight through as a wild card and be matched up against Jessica.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']O.K., I have an announcement to make that only the Hot Girl Thread is worthy enough to hear. Bryce Dallas Howard is smokin' hot and has an ass like JLO. Whoever said that white girls don't have ass doesn't know what he was tallking about. And this is after I decided to watch that paltry craptacular film that is known as The Village where she is the only good actor/ress and is the only thing worth noting.[/QUOTE]

She'll also be playing Gwen Stacy in Spider-Man 3. You may commence drooling.

i'd stick my schlong in all of their crap shoots, then make em lick it off. this, of course, would be happening in the bathroom stall of mcdonald's. then, i'd make em pay for their own value meal. dumb bimbo's.

voted for jessica, mila, and adriana

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']O.K., I have an announcement to make that only the Hot Girl Thread is worthy enough to hear. Bryce Dallas Howard is smokin' hot and has an ass like JLO. Whoever said that white girls don't have ass doesn't know what he was tallking about. And this is after I decided to watch that paltry craptacular film that is known as The Village where she is the only good actor/ress and is the only thing worth noting.[/QUOTE]
a quick GIS didn't show any good pics, so do you have any of this so called amazing ass?

[quote name='neocisco']She'll also be playing Gwen Stacy in Spider-Man 3. You may commence drooling.[/QUOTE]

Yes I know, I posted a thread about it:D:lol:

Oh and :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::booty::booty::booty::booty:

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Now who chose for Jessica to be against Eva. NOw this is one of the better and tougher match ups we have had, but of course Jessica wins hands down/easily/whatever else can be said. I can only wish and dream that Natalie Portman will come back and ride straight through as a wild card and be matched up against Jessica.[/QUOTE]
Natalie vs Jessica :whistle2:k It would be a close one but I have to say Jessica has the edge over Natalie. But Jessica might not even make it to semi-finals. She has to go through Scarlett Johannson first, which I don't think she can.

Also, I have to say I'm very surprised by the result so far for the 1st and 3rd polls. I didn't think Eva would get beat this bad and that Ziyi and Adrian would be neck and neck.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I found these today...I hope they are ok to post while the contest is going on.

Ogura Haruka - Bikini ninja!

:D My favorite!

[/QUOTE]

Mmmmm, tasty. :drool:

[quote name='dcfox']Just a reminder, polls come down tonight. And vote Zhang Ziyi if you love freedom.[/QUOTE]
She has my vote!

I also voted Jessica and Mila. I am really surprised at how much both of those are so lopsided.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']She has my vote!

I also voted Jessica and Mila. I am really surprised at how much both of those are so lopsided.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, Jessica seems unbeatable at this point. The only other girl to get as many votes was Elisha Cuthbert in the second round, I believe.

bread's done
Back