Hot Girls pt4: Round 3 Wild Card vote. . .

[quote name='The Shiznit']After watching Qi Shu in The Transporter.

Voted for Charlize, Krista, and Anetta[/QUOTE]

:drool: :drool: :drool: I thought she was amazingly hot in the Transporter. She definately needs more roles in American movies or at least have more of her Chinese movies translated and brought over stateside.

Also, I caught this in the Boston Metro today. I thought you guys might get a kick out of it. I sure did :lol:

Thankfully we know better than to have Brooke Burke win our contest.

[quote name='dcfox']:drool: :drool: :drool: I thought she was amazingly hot in the Transporter. She definately needs more roles in American movies or at least have more of her Chinese movies translated and brought over stateside.

[/QUOTE]

Check her in the movie Gorgeous with Jackie Chan. Lovely indeed!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Not with Scarlett involved anyway. ;)[/QUOTE]

I wish I shared your confidence in Scarlett, but my money is on Alba. The way she destroyed Eva could be a sign of things to come.

[quote name='dcfox']I wish I shared your confidence in Scarlett, but my money is on Alba. The way she destroyed Eva could be a sign of things to come.[/QUOTE]
Damn straight.

Today makes three, right? Sorta, kinda . . . I'll update tonight anyways seeing is we're so close to jumping onto the second round. So get your votes in.

[quote name='DT778']kelly ripa does not have tits like those in the maxim pic.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I laughed when I saw that pic. She's tiny plus she's been boney for a while now.

[quote name='The Shiznit']Aisha, Rachel and LeAnn[/QUOTE]

same here. the only hard decision was choosing between leann and hyori

Voted for Rachael McAdams though she looks MUCH hotter with dark hair and I usually don't say that. I like the Blonde look better for the most part.

[quote name='Sarang01']Voted for Rachael McAdams though she looks MUCH hotter with dark hair and I usually don't say that. I like the Blonde look better for the most part.[/QUOTE]:shame: ;)

Just got the new Stuff. I've gotta say, if I were into huge muscular legs, broad shoulders, and blonde hair, Stacy Kiebler would be my goddess. But I'm not. :puke:

EDIT: Forgot square jaw lines. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Just got the new Stuff. I've gotta say, if I were into huge muscular legs, broad shoulders, and blonde hair, Stacy Kiebler would be my goddess. But I'm not. :puke:

EDIT: Forgot square jaw lines. :lol:[/QUOTE]
:nottalking: Your hatred for blondes knows no bounds. I was checking out that very same issue today and she was amazingly hot in it. And to use the :puke: icon in reference to Stacy almost makes me want to stab you. :bomb:

[quote name='dcfox']:nottalking: Your hatred for blondes knows no bounds. I was checking out that very same issue today and she was amazingly hot in it. And to use the :puke: icon in reference to Stacy almost makes me want to stab you. :bomb:[/QUOTE]The blonde thing is the least of her transgressions. I swear, that "woman" has got a Y chromosome.

I only looked at the cover, BTW. :lol:

EDIT: Link. NSFW?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']The blonde thing is the least of her transgressions. I swear, that "woman" has got a Y chromosome.

I only looked at the cover, BTW. :lol:[/QUOTE]
It's expected that she'd be a bit more muscular than your average woman because she wrestles. And some men actually prefer their women to be toned rather than being a fucking skeleton :twisted:

[quote name='dcfox']It's expected that she'd be a bit more muscular than your average woman because she wrestles. And some men actually prefer their women to be toned rather than being a fucking skeleton :twisted:[/QUOTE]It's only a matter of time before those men come out of the closet. ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']It's only a matter of time before those men come out of the closet. ;)[/QUOTE]
If thinking this is sexy makes me gay, then call the cater because I'm having a coming out party.

skstuff57jn.jpg

Sub, I have to agree with you somewhat. her facial features aren't exactly what I would call very attractive... but how the hell can you deny that ass/ legs combo!?
:booty:
that's all you really should be staring at when you look at her. her face has to be seen in just the right angle in order to deem her pretty. just about everything else is very doable, though. ;)

[quote name='gigan54']Sub, I have to agree with you somewhat. her facial features aren't exactly what I would call very attractive... but how the hell can you deny that ass/ legs combo!?
:booty:
that's all you really should be staring at when you look at her. her face has to be seen in just the right angle in order to deem her pretty. just about everything else is very doable, though. ;)[/QUOTE] >

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'] >[/QUOTE]

agreed, but Stacy does look very good in that pic too. even you have to admit that ;)

[quote name='dcfox'] >

End of discussion.
[/QUOTE]:rofl:

You wish.[quote name='gigan54']agreed, but Stacy does look very good in that pic too. even you have to admit that ;)[/QUOTE]Never.

Stacy Kiebler is so far beyond Keira Knightly that it's not a fair fight.

Zhang Ziyi doesn't need 10 pounds of makeup and poor lighting to look good either so Keira fails again.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']:rofl:

You wish.[/QUOTE]

Its not a matter of me wishing it were true, because it is true, there's no denying it. Its just a matter of me wishing other people would pull their heads out of their asses long enough to realize it too. ;)

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Stacy Kiebler is so far beyond Keira Knightly that it's not a fair fight.

Zhang Ziyi doesn't need 10 pounds of makeup and poor lighting to look good either so Keira fails again.[/QUOTE]

This man knows what he's talking about. The rest of you guys could learn a thing or two from him.

[quote name='dcfox']Its not a matter of me wishing it were true, because it is true, there's no denying it. Its just a matter of me wishing other people would pull their heads out of their asses long enough to realize it too. ;)[/quote]Zhang Ziyi may be beautiful but she is not hot. At least, not any hotter than your typical 12 year old boy. :lol: [quote name='dcfox']This man knows what he's talking about. The rest of you guys could learn a thing or two from him.[/QUOTE]Please, he's black. Of course he likes thick legs and blonde hair. :roll: ;)

I hope it's ok for me to say that. :oops:

She's ok. More sort-of-cute than hot, but I enjoy her music so bonus points there. One of my friends thinks she has the Greatest Voice Ever ™.

She does sing rather beautifully. and she's nowhere near the hottest girl alive, but she is very attractive. I thnk she has that girl-next-door look going for her.

Speaking of sorta cute rather than hot: Allison Mack and Kristen Bell

They both got the whole short blonde hair thing going, which suits the both of them fairly well.

bread's done
Back