Hot Girls pt4: Round 3 Wild Card vote. . .

[quote name='DT778']A Jlo pic that doesn't show her booty?!? :shame:

You have to use this pic for all of Jlo's matchups

[/QUOTE]
Pic changed for all you booty lovers out there.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Please, call it.[/QUOTE]
Maybe if you were paying attention, you'd know I already called it a while ago :lol:

[quote name='Graystone']J.lo is what 40 now. I miss the J.Lo that would bang any guy in any movie to advance her career.[/QUOTE]

36. Born July 24, 1969.

Eh, close enough. :lol:[quote name='dcfox']Askmen.com's top 99 women. The fact that Zhang Ziyi only ranked in at 79 destroys any credibility this list has.[/QUOTE]That list is alot of shit, but so are the FHM lists.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I gotta go with J'Lo on this one. Although, the fact she dated "P Puff Diddy Daddy" and Ben "Aflac" brings her sexyiness down some.[/QUOTE]
I agree with you on that. But she is so much prettier than Aki.

[quote name='jaykrue']That sucks that I missed part of the polls (and my girl Hyori losing).[/QUOTE]
There wasn't much either of us could do for Hyori, but at least she wasn't blown out.

New polls also up.

damn dianna le is one of the hottest asians I've ever seen!!

I'm not reall into asians that much, but damn she is fine. I think it is because it looks like she has a little black in her. And I'm more into black chicks. OR more over ebony colored

[quote name='dcfox']There wasn't much either of us could do for Hyori, but at least she wasn't blown out.

New polls also up.[/QUOTE]

like the new title
Comeback Joey JO JO!

[quote name='dcfox']I would have never guessed she was your type since she's alot "fuller" than most other girls you prefer.

[/QUOTE]I've posted pics of her before ...

Anyway, dark hair, pale skin, and those lips ... how could I not like that? :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I've posted pics of her before ...

Anyway, dark hair, pale skin, and those lips ... how could I not like that? :drool: :drool: :drool: :lol:[/QUOTE]
Never noticed the lips, its usually something else that catches my attention ;) I also enjoyed her red-headed phase, but ultimately am glad she went back to black.

[quote name='dcfox']Never noticed the lips, its usually something else that catches my attention ;) I also enjoyed her red-headed phase, but ultimately am glad she went back to black.[/QUOTE]I'm all about eyes and lips ... the "something else" doesn't matter much.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I'm all about eyes and lips ... the "something else" doesn't matter much.[/QUOTE]

Lying SOB.

[quote name='Mike23']Lying SOB.[/QUOTE]
I could almost believe. I mean how else could you explain his fascination with Natalie Portman and MT. Afterall they aren't exactly the most endowed women around.

I guess it's true for me too. I'll take a beautiful face over a killer body any day of the week.

[quote name='dcfox']I could almost believe. I mean how else could you explain his fascination with Natalie Portman and MT. Afterall they aren't exactly the most endowed women around.

I guess it's true for me too. I'll take a beautiful face over a killer body any day of the week.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. A pretty but fat girl can be shaped up in 6 months of rigorous workout. A butterface is forever. Make up will just amplify the ugly like Tammy Faye Baker and plastic surgery isn't THAT good yet.

Hey, I like thin girls. Thin girls don't usually have much going on in the chestal region. I'm not saying a nice pair is worthless, but it's certainly not essential.

Besides, if you remember my WIP list from back in November (never perfected) ...
1.)Natalie Portman
2.)Keira Knightly
3.)Mila Kunis
4.)Kristin Kreuk
5.)Michelle Trachtenberg

6.)Scarlett Johansson
7.)Elisha Cuthbert
8.)Jennifer Connelly
9.)Josie Maran
10.)Laetita Casta
11.)Estella Warren
12.)Milla Jovovich
13.)Adriana Lima
14.)Chyler Leigh
15.)Kim Smith
16.)Mandy Moore
17.)Shannon Elizabeth
18.)Skye Sweetnam
19.)??????
20.)??????

Speaking of Ms. Portman, I just saw the cover of Entertainment Weekly and I must say, Natalie sportin' the pixie hair = teh complete hotness.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

[quote name='jaykrue']Speaking of Ms. Portman, I just saw the cover of Entertainment Weekly and I must say, Natalie sportin' the pixie hair = teh complete hotness.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:[/QUOTE]Hell yes. I got that one a few days ago, but I didn't feel like making the effort to scan it.

[quote name='jaykrue']Speaking of Ms. Portman, I just saw the cover of Entertainment Weekly and I must say, Natalie sportin' the pixie hair = teh complete hotness.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:[/QUOTE]
Natalie is usually hot, but I can't say I agree with you on this one. She needst to grow her hair out already.

She can keep it short forever as far as I care. Hell, being Natalie she could even go with a blonde mohawk and I'd be all about it. :lol:

And holy fuck I just noticed how many views this thread has had. :shock: :cool: :applause:

[quote name='dcfox']Natalie is usually hot, but I can't say I agree with you on this one. She needst to grow her hair out already.[/QUOTE]

I disagree. Her face was designed for this look. The pixie look can be accomplished only by girls with eyes that are just above the midline of their heads. If their eyes are too high or too low, it'll look weird. Plus the head has to be a sort of circular shape as to the more common oval shape.

Alright, since Ultraviolet is about to come out, I found some promo pics of Milla Jovovich from the movie...

One of my favorite beauties as long as she doesn't sport the heroin chic look.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']
And holy fuck I just noticed how many views this thread has had. :shock: :cool: :applause:[/QUOTE]

Hot Girls pt 3 is no.1 with 18,000 views. No. 2 is the anime girls thread. I guess CAGs like their women real and fake :lol:

And speaking of the Anime girls thread, guile you really need to get it going again. It deserves better than to be left by the wayside.

[quote name='dcfox']Hot Girls pt 3 is no.1 with 18,000 views. No. 2 is the anime girls thread. I guess CAGs like their women real and fake :lol:

And speaking of the Anime girls thread, guile you really need to get it going again. It deserves better than to be left by the wayside.[/QUOTE]

Now that you mention it, I do have some art from Samurai Shodown V since I have been playing that lately.

bread's done
Back