The "I Do What I Want" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I'm online so often and my friends are out skateboarding usually so I get bored easily this is why I made this topic. I wanted to know if anybody would be intrested in joining my buddy list. I will accept anybody. I just get bored when I'm the only lazy person that stays in all day on the internet or playing games. Just curious no one actually has to do it. Just thought it might be a nice idea;). Oh well off to read more webcomics. Plus my profile has my IM and email address if anyone wants to chat. Later gamers.:cool:

Currently I'm broke and have beaten all my games so nothing better to do than watch webcomics. Just wanted some more friends. Always nice to have more.

Some might call it begging, but I prefer the term wishing. Wishing for more than 5 people to talk to isn't bad. Its just lonely sometimes.

[quote name='Alucard']Sun burns my eyes for I am a vampire, and outside there's nothing to do but exercise; a gamer's worst nightmare.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking, you poor sonofabitch, right up till I read the above statement.

I'm sort of a poor son of a bitch for being pretty desperate, and star wars cost money which I spent too much of recently.

Take a huge dump, honestly, just eat alot of food and dont shit for a good couple of hours after feeling the initial mudbutt. Then go shit, it will take a good half hour to shit it all out and clean yourself and that feeling of relief will be well worth the previous discomfort.

Having read the last few posts I'd advise you request this be lockD, as it has the potential to get pretty ugly... of course at the same time it could be comical to look at this tomorrow, so do as you please sir.

At this takes up a decent amount of time for me I shall continue. Plus I like getting some sort of attention, but this still might lead to people wanting to talk to me. Its worth it. I love everyone here anyway no matter what happens.

[quote name='Alucard']Sun burns my eyes for I am a vampire, and outside there's nothing to do but exercise; a gamer's worst nightmare.[/QUOTE]

jesus christ... i guess youre shooting for a heart attack by 26... i mean cmon i like sitting around on the internet and gaming as much as everyone else... but when there is nothing else to do i go outside, go to the park and read a book, you can find a nice spot in the shade, expand your mind, and no excercise required

I'm lazy and have plenty of webcomics I can read, plus what if I miss the chance when my friends are actually online. I just asked for more people to talk to so it wouldn't be as lonely.

[quote name='JimmieMac']And then...I come across shit like this:

In this thread(http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1007876&postcount=126):[/QUOTE]

i could have lived without seeing that...

[quote name='Alucard']I'm lazy and have plenty of webcomics I can read, plus what if I miss the chance when my friends are actually online. I just asked for more people to talk to so it wouldn't be as lonely.[/QUOTE]

go make real friends so you dont have to sit by the computer wondering if they will come online or not

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Having read the last few posts I'd advise you request this be lockD, as it has the potential to get pretty ugly... of course at the same time it could be comical to look at this tomorrow, so do as you please sir.[/QUOTE]

yes, this should be locked

Sorry. I'm saving myself for marriage and my first should be special. And that thread was also because I was bored and wanted some sort of attention.

You should go over to the OTT, the sexless retards over there love to talk about useless shit all day.

I mean, there's a self-proclaimed pedophile posting in there and everybody talks to him like he's a regular person, so fu(king yourself in the ass with a video game controller would be a breath of fresh air.

[quote name='JimmieMac']

I mean, there's a self-proclaimed pedophile posting in there and everybody talks to him like he's a regular person[/QUOTE]

yeah? no shit? thats terrible

[quote name='Alucard']Sorry. I'm saving myself for marriage and my first should be special. And that thread was also because I was bored and wanted some sort of attention.[/QUOTE]
You're gonna die a virgin, so, if I were you, I wouldn't allocate much time thinking about "saving" yourself, let alone marriage.

Dammit I said that I never really did that, I just craved attention. I'm perfectly normal and I don't need action to be happy. Love is a sacred thing that should be respected, and same thing goes for women. I am happy to admit that most girls are better than guys. Men are usually sleezy and women are so nice and kind. We should let them be our leaders.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']You're gonna die a virgin, so, if I were you, I wouldn't allocate much time thinking about "saving" yourself, let alone marriage.[/QUOTE]

While likely true, the term "Saving myself for marriage" is what social retards like our friend alucard the vampire here uses to rationalize to themselves the fact that its "okay" that they are likely going to be a 40 year old virgin someday. No guy actually wants to "save himself" for marriage in this day and age unless there's something seriously wrong.

Or maybe its because I respect women. And I'm not going to be 40 before it happens. I'm only 16 anyway. Why would I be thinking of it now. The right girl will eventually come along. This topic will continue, and I hope some people might learn something from this, or join my buddy list. Either would be a happy trade.

What does saving yourself for marriage have to do with respecting woman? Thats usually a moral decision based off of your own religious beliefs. It has nothing to do with respect.

I'm not that religious. I may believe in God but I don't know many other things about holyness. And actually many women think its cute that I'm saving myself.

fatalbert.jpg

I took a break from my PC, and i am only returning now to buy a replacement bokken, but let me say this, it is fun in the sun :)

Guess I shall come check on this tomorrow to see if we are still on the original topic, which no one has really mentioned anything yet. Goodnight y'all.

[quote name='JimmieMac']You should go over to the OTT, the sexless retards over there love to talk about useless shit all day.

I mean, there's a self-proclaimed pedophile posting in there and everybody talks to him like he's a regular person, so fu(king yourself in the ass with a video game controller would be a breath of fresh air.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, because Pedophilia is sooo wrong. :roll:

[quote name='Alucard'] And actually many women think its cute that I'm saving myself.[/QUOTE]

Translation: Many women think to themselves what's wrong with this guy that he has no interest in sex until marriage, but say how cute it is and respect me for it in an attempt to hide their laughter and embarrasment for me.

your that person that IMs people and says "Where have you been, your never on AIM anymore?" after they haven't signed on for 3 days, arent'cha?

well, get off aim. you'll never find anything interesting to talk about sitting at yer computer all day.

Go out and get some. Don't worry, your not hurting or disrespecting them...in fact, you'll just see how much they use it to get their way :rofl:

Or not.....

I'm online so often and my friends are out skateboarding

You should be outside with them for a myriad of reasons, ranging from in-person socialization to getting exercise.
Doing just about anything to an extreme is dangerous, as it usually causes you to devote yourself to it to the detriment of other things.

usually so I get bored easily

Find something productive to do. Go out with your friends.
You'll have plenty of time to sit in front of a PC screen for the rest of your life.
Don't waste your formative just glutting yourself on TV and the internet.

this is why I made this topic.

Sounds almost like a cry for help to me.
Well, a journey of a million miles always beings with a single step.
Though, I'm not sure that you're ready to take a harsh, honest look at yourself.

I wanted to know if anybody would be intrested in joining my buddy list. I will accept anybody. I just get bored when I'm the only lazy person that stays in all day on the internet or playing games.

Again, doing just about ANYTHING to an extreme is unhealthy, both physically and psychologically. Branch out. Look into some new hobbies. Go out with your friends... if you don't make the effort, other people rarely will.

Just curious no one actually has to do it. Just thought it might be a nice idea;).

You aren't selling yourself well. Actually, the neediness that permeates the post seems kind of scary.

[quote name='Alucard']Currently I'm broke and have beaten all my games so nothing better to do than watch webcomics. Just wanted some more friends. Always nice to have more.[/QUOTE]

If that were your intent, I think you'd have been better off had to not tried to play the pity card so heavily up front.

[quote name='Alucard']Dammit I said that I never really did that, I just craved attention. I'm perfectly normal and I don't need action to be happy. Love is a sacred thing that should be respected, and same thing goes for women. I am happy to admit that most girls are better than guys. Men are usually sleezy and women are so nice and kind. We should let them be our leaders.[/QUOTE]

Women, nice and kind?
Bah.

Obviously you've never come upon a heartless shrew that would sooner spit upon you that look at you, the duplicitous bitch that will string you along, screw your friends and then blame you for the relationship failing, the goldiggers, or any of the other major faults that women will show just as readily as men.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']im not gay, but i love this man :lol:[/QUOTE]

But can you love him as much as he loves himself?

[quote name='JSweeney']Women, nice and kind?
Bah.

Obviously you've never come upon a heartless shrew that would sooner spit upon you that look at you, the duplicitous bitch that will string you along, screw your friends and then blame you for the relationship failing, the goldiggers, or any of the other major faults that women will show just as readily as men.[/QUOTE]
Poor jaded Sweeney, let the boy keep his crazy ideals about the purity of us women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back