- - - - -

Final Fantasy VII Original Black Label Sealed

#31 Stunt   Underground CAGiversary!   113 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 28 August 2006 - 10:46 PM

I guess your right. But there is none for sale right now anymore on eBay except this four pack which I don't want. So does anybody have one? Sealed, wrapped, original?

#32 CaptainBlue   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   108 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

CaptainBlue

Posted 29 August 2006 - 01:53 AM

There is 2 acually...

http://cgi.ebay.com/...1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/...1QQcmdZViewItem

#33 Stunt   Underground CAGiversary!   113 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2006 - 01:55 AM

The top one has a Sticker on it, the bottom one has two tears on it.

#34 CaptainBlue   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   108 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

CaptainBlue

Posted 29 August 2006 - 02:04 AM

I bet the sticker would come off pretty easily...and why is it so important to have a sealed mint condition copy? Games are meant to be played, then when you are done, sold (at a reasonable price) or traded to another gamer, so they can enjoy the same peice of gaming history that you did...If you plan on keeping it for a few years, just to sell it, the profit wouldnt be worth your time...otherwise its going to sit on a shelf, or in storage, being useless...It's just my opinion, but i think collecting things is rediculous, whether its limited or not.

#35 Stunt   Underground CAGiversary!   113 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2006 - 02:15 AM

Excuse me for wanting to collect it. But that's what I want.

#36 djkunai   Banned Banned   3092 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2006 - 02:52 AM

Excuse me for wanting to collect it. But that's what I want.

But not to pay, right?

#37 Stunt   Underground CAGiversary!   113 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2006 - 02:59 AM

I guess your right. But there is none for sale right now anymore on eBay except this four pack which I don't want. So does anybody have one? Sealed, wrapped, original?

Did you not see that post?

#38 djkunai   Banned Banned   3092 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2006 - 03:33 AM

Did you not see that post?

Is anyone selling one for $100-150? With $279.99, I can get 4 XBOX 360 games and 1 Nintendo DS game.

My reply was in regards to that^. It just doesn't seem like you're willing to pay what market value is.

#39 Stunt   Underground CAGiversary!   113 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2006 - 03:35 AM

I made that post before the one you just showed.
But please, may we get back on topic? :)

#40 CaptainBlue   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   108 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

CaptainBlue

Posted 29 August 2006 - 04:10 AM

OK, so let me get it straight...You are willing to pay 300-450 dollars for some plastic and paper that will sit on a shelf?

#41 sourcerror   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   17 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

sourcerror

Posted 29 August 2006 - 09:04 AM

^^ Yup, just pieces of paper an plastic that happens to code for one of the greatest RPGs of all time!

Stunt i know how it is, im trying to collect mint rpgs mainly for PSX.. and out of the 7-8 so called "MINT" games i got off ebay... NONE were mint, even though the sellers claimed they were! I got freakin ripped off... I payed GOOD money, lots of it at that and im F]_[CKIN appauled at what ive got. Every CD is scratched, some severly! Im trying to collect the non GH versions for collecting purposes and the GH versions for playing (or if there is no GH version, just a average playable condition one) but yeah that seems to be going quite abysmally. The word MINT on ebay has become worthless to me... even worse it robbed me. So yeah i can see why you'd want a sealed copy. Seriously, greedy a$$ people man.. you gotta watch out for them $nake$.

Sorry about hijacking your thread and going off topic, but as your a collector I thought you should know this.

Edit: just did a little censoring.

#42 Stunt   Underground CAGiversary!   113 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 31 August 2006 - 04:41 AM

Well, when your 14 and just got a job that pays 192 a week, you don't know what to do with extra money. I'm starting the job in a week, and I'm hoping I can get enough for one. I just wanna find them before they are all gone. Hopefully where-ever I find it, the guy selling it can bear with me, till I get the money.

#43 Stunt   Underground CAGiversary!   113 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 September 2006 - 03:40 AM

Oh, well I'm looking for the sealed. :)

#44 SSJ2 Gohan   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   4 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

SSJ2 Gohan

Posted 01 September 2006 - 04:36 AM

The top one has a Sticker on it, the bottom one has two tears on it.

Yeah, small tears. I have the game if you want some close-up pictures of it just email me: nottinmatterz_2day@hotmail.com

#45 SSJ2 Gohan   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   4 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

SSJ2 Gohan

Posted 01 September 2006 - 04:40 AM

^^ Yup, just pieces of paper an plastic that happens to code for one of the greatest RPGs of all time!

Stunt i know how it is, im trying to collect mint rpgs mainly for PSX.. and out of the 7-8 so called "MINT" games i got off ebay... NONE were mint, even though the sellers claimed they were! I got freakin ripped off... I payed GOOD money, lots of it at that and im F]_[CKIN appauled at what ive got. Every CD is scratched, some severly! Im trying to collect the non GH versions for collecting purposes and the GH versions for playing (or if there is no GH version, just a average playable condition one) but yeah that seems to be going quite abysmally. The word MINT on ebay has become worthless to me... even worse it robbed me. So yeah i can see why you'd want a sealed copy. Seriously, greedy a$$ people man.. you gotta watch out for them $nake$.

Sorry about hijacking your thread and going off topic, but as your a collector I thought you should know this.

Edit: just did a little censoring.

I'm selling the three discs from the original Final Fantasy VII they were not mint but I had them cleaned and now disc 2 and 3 have NO scratches and the first one theres only a small visible one so they appear Mint now if you're talking about the underside. You should have yours cleaned if you want the scratches to go away.

#46 xghostsniperx   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   580 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

xghostsniperx

Posted 01 September 2006 - 02:34 PM

Well, when your 14 and just got a job that pays 192 a week, you don't know what to do with extra money. I'm starting the job in a week, and I'm hoping I can get enough for one. I just wanna find them before they are all gone. Hopefully where-ever I find it, the guy selling it can bear with me, till I get the money.

Save your money. When you're in college and with no money to your name and parents who aren't helping much, you'll be glad you had $5000-10000 sitting around in a nice safe bank. Don't spend it on useless shit like this. Games really are for playing, and if you're trying to make an investment of some sort, you're much better off going to a broker or putting your money in a mutual fund.

#47 Stunt   Underground CAGiversary!   113 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 September 2006 - 04:14 PM

Dont worry, I'll be saving my money, right after I buy this.

#48 Stunt   Underground CAGiversary!   113 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2006 - 02:41 AM

Bump.

#49 sourcerror   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   17 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

sourcerror

Posted 10 September 2006 - 07:50 AM

I'm selling the three discs from the original Final Fantasy VII they were not mint but I had them cleaned and now disc 2 and 3 have NO scratches and the first one theres only a small visible one so they appear Mint now if you're talking about the underside. You should have yours cleaned if you want the scratches to go away.

Thanks for the reply. If you get CDs resurfaced it effects the original data, if you know how resurfacing works basically layers get burnt off. Ive never had good results using cleaning agents either.

Stunt this might be of interest : http://cgi.ebay.com/...1QQcmdZViewItem

#50 CloakBass   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   122 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 10 September 2006 - 05:03 PM

This is the most awesome thread ever.

#51 mrblinG22   superbowl = massacre CAGiversary!   1265 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 September 2006 - 06:34 PM

You might want to put this thread up on CAG trading, you might find some people with the game

#52 Stunt   Underground CAGiversary!   113 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 September 2006 - 01:34 AM

Can I have it moved please?

#53 TheCochese   TheLegend CAGiversary!   13962 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 September 2006 - 03:41 AM

This is the most awesome thread ever.

Yeah. Got forbid it has stickers on the outside.

On the cellophane.

That just peels off.

I can't tell if you're extremely picky, or just ignorant.

#54 TheSlav87   Raccoon City survivor CAGiversary!   1030 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2006 - 12:30 AM

BTW It's going to be hard to find a perfectly sealed copy of Final Fantasy VII also pricey but you never know when a dumb person offers you it for cheap!!! or you find it at a Garage sale for like a buck!

Man I should have bought 20 FVII's and saved them for now and then sell them....dammit if only I can go back in time.

#55 TackyMalefactor   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   1 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

TackyMalefactor

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:09 AM

I just found a factory sealed Final Fantasy VII black label at a flea market today for ten bucks! I almost fainted when I saw it.

#56 clearlyderanged   Banned Banned   9 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

clearlyderanged

Posted 02 July 2009 - 06:08 AM

i sold mine for 30 bucks on ebay. the value for it is starting to go down because its readily available on psn

#57 IAmTheCheapestGamer   Banned Banned   28796 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 July 2009 - 08:34 PM

i sold mine for 30 bucks on ebay. the value for it is starting to go down because its readily available on psn

The market will always be there for physical copies though, since not everyone is content paying $10 for some code they just download to their system. I know I'm not.

#58 born free   Old School CAGiversary!   4845 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 July 2009 - 08:50 PM

And this thread rises from the dead! =)