Final Fantasy VII Original Black Label Sealed

Stunt

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for a Final Fantasy VII Original Black Label Sealed for Playstation One. If anybody has, post images & a price for it.

[quote name='the ender']I think I actually have the old PC version somewhere at home.....didn't know it was actually worth anything. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM; we'll work something good out.[/QUOTE]

Just sold my complete (includes all the registration cards and what not) set for $80 two days ago.

I have a copy, but it doesn't have the "Y" seal. It has the other, but I'm not sure what it's called. It's from Sears. I think it's called seam sealed. I could post pics later if you were really interested.

[quote name='Ecofreak']Just sold my complete (includes all the registration cards and what not) set for $80 two days ago.[/quote]

Mine is disc only, so I would be willing to part with it cheap. Or maybe a good trade or something.

Nah, I want a perfectly sealed good one like this:

72_1.JPG

ef_1.JPG

Thanks.

If your offerin' the game, then hit me up on AIM with pictures & such. Then I will tell ya.

AIM: Stunt F50

I'm gonna bump this rather then start a new topic, even though it was a while ago. Again, I'm looking for a sealed/wrapped original version:

371go7.jpg

Cept you know, with out the KMart things.

How are PS1 games factory sealed anyway? Is it shrinkwrap or the folded/glued cellopane thing (like the Music CDs from the stores)?

[quote name='Stunt']I'm gonna bump this rather then start a new topic, even though it was a while ago. Again, I'm looking for a sealed/wrapped original version:

371go7.jpg

Cept you know, with out the KMart things.[/quote]

Shit, I was gonna sell you a sealed non-GH copy for $25 but since it has K-Mart stickers on it I guess I cant...

Damn, I don't think I'll be able to get one. It's crazy for $400 dollars. I could just get a 360 with that. By the way, this is Stunt at my friends house. :)

[quote name='Rozz']Shit, I was gonna sell you a sealed non-GH copy for $25 but since it has K-Mart stickers on it I guess I cant...[/quote]

Would you really do that?

[quote name='Stunt']I'm looking for a Final Fantasy VII Original Black Label Sealed for Playstation One. If anybody has, post images & a price for it.[/quote]

You can always take a submarine into the Mariana Trench and frolick with the sea unicorns underneath a bridge made of Michael Rosenbaum's shaved hair. I'M JUST SAYING IT MIGHT BE LESS COSTLY.

Is anyone selling one for $100-150? With $279.99, I can get 4 XBOX 360 games and 1 Nintendo DS game.

Well, I'm gonna buy the Original Sealed one, then a greatest hits one to actually play. How much you selling it for? Got any pictures?

Just so you know Stunt....you will never find an original one sealed, for that low of a price. I just bought an open non- GH version for 61$+15$ shipping from canada...its in perfect condition. Sealed GH versions are going for the price you want...If you want the original one, you are definatly going to put out alot of money.

I guess your right. But there is none for sale right now anymore on eBay except this four pack which I don't want. So does anybody have one? Sealed, wrapped, original?

I bet the sticker would come off pretty easily...and why is it so important to have a sealed mint condition copy? Games are meant to be played, then when you are done, sold (at a reasonable price) or traded to another gamer, so they can enjoy the same peice of gaming history that you did...If you plan on keeping it for a few years, just to sell it, the profit wouldnt be worth your time...otherwise its going to sit on a shelf, or in storage, being useless...It's just my opinion, but i think collecting things is rediculous, whether its limited or not.

[quote name='Stunt']Excuse me for wanting to collect it. But that's what I want.[/QUOTE]

But not to pay, right?

[quote name='Stunt']I guess your right. But there is none for sale right now anymore on eBay except this four pack which I don't want. So does anybody have one? Sealed, wrapped, original?[/quote]

Did you not see that post?

[quote name='Stunt'][quote name='Stunt']I guess your right. But there is none for sale right now anymore on eBay except this four pack which I don't want. So does anybody have one? Sealed, wrapped, original?[/QUOTE]
Did you not see that post?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Stunt']Is anyone selling one for $100-150? With $279.99, I can get 4 XBOX 360 games and 1 Nintendo DS game.[/QUOTE]

My reply was in regards to that^. It just doesn't seem like you're willing to pay what market value is.

^^ Yup, just pieces of paper an plastic that happens to code for one of the greatest RPGs of all time!

Stunt i know how it is, im trying to collect mint rpgs mainly for PSX.. and out of the 7-8 so called "MINT" games i got off ebay... NONE were mint, even though the sellers claimed they were! I got freakin ripped off... I payed GOOD money, lots of it at that and im F]_[CKIN appauled at what ive got. Every CD is scratched, some severly! Im trying to collect the non GH versions for collecting purposes and the GH versions for playing (or if there is no GH version, just a average playable condition one) but yeah that seems to be going quite abysmally. The word MINT on ebay has become worthless to me... even worse it robbed me. So yeah i can see why you'd want a sealed copy. Seriously, greedy a$$ people man.. you gotta watch out for them $nake$.

Sorry about hijacking your thread and going off topic, but as your a collector I thought you should know this.

Edit: just did a little censoring.

Well, when your 14 and just got a job that pays 192 a week, you don't know what to do with extra money. I'm starting the job in a week, and I'm hoping I can get enough for one. I just wanna find them before they are all gone. Hopefully where-ever I find it, the guy selling it can bear with me, till I get the money.

[quote name='Stunt']The top one has a Sticker on it, the bottom one has two tears on it.[/quote]

Yeah, small tears. I have the game if you want some close-up pictures of it just email me: [email protected]

[quote name='sourcerror']^^ Yup, just pieces of paper an plastic that happens to code for one of the greatest RPGs of all time!

Stunt i know how it is, im trying to collect mint rpgs mainly for PSX.. and out of the 7-8 so called "MINT" games i got off ebay... NONE were mint, even though the sellers claimed they were! I got freakin ripped off... I payed GOOD money, lots of it at that and im F]_[CKIN appauled at what ive got. Every CD is scratched, some severly! Im trying to collect the non GH versions for collecting purposes and the GH versions for playing (or if there is no GH version, just a average playable condition one) but yeah that seems to be going quite abysmally. The word MINT on ebay has become worthless to me... even worse it robbed me. So yeah i can see why you'd want a sealed copy. Seriously, greedy a$$ people man.. you gotta watch out for them $nake$.

Sorry about hijacking your thread and going off topic, but as your a collector I thought you should know this.

Edit: just did a little censoring.[/quote]

I'm selling the three discs from the original Final Fantasy VII they were not mint but I had them cleaned and now disc 2 and 3 have NO scratches and the first one theres only a small visible one so they appear Mint now if you're talking about the underside. You should have yours cleaned if you want the scratches to go away.

[quote name='Stunt']Well, when your 14 and just got a job that pays 192 a week, you don't know what to do with extra money. I'm starting the job in a week, and I'm hoping I can get enough for one. I just wanna find them before they are all gone. Hopefully where-ever I find it, the guy selling it can bear with me, till I get the money.[/quote]

Save your money. When you're in college and with no money to your name and parents who aren't helping much, you'll be glad you had $5000-10000 sitting around in a nice safe bank. Don't spend it on useless shit like this. Games really are for playing, and if you're trying to make an investment of some sort, you're much better off going to a broker or putting your money in a mutual fund.

bread's done
Back