Have: Squaresoft RPGs, Retro systems. Want: NES Classic Series/Famicom Mini [GBA],etc

zenintrude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
HAVES:

Final Fantasy VII [Well Played]

GMNtB.jpg

Ehrgeiz [Like New]

0myVO.jpg

Legend of Dragoon [Disks/Manual/Box Art Like New, plastic case has broken hinges]

KdsXP.jpg

Japanese Gamecube games:

FswQl.jpg

Systems:

Sega Saturn:

apVaQ.jpg

System works great and will come with a totally dead battery that you will have to replace if you ever want to save games! It will also come with an RF-adapter because for whatever reason I cannot find the RCA cord for it... but that shouldn't matter since you'd want to hook this thing up with S-video anyways. I'm throwing in two controllers and Bubble Bobble (disc-only).

---

WANTS:

Games:
NES Classic Series & Famicom Mini series (GBA)
Final Fantasy V/VI (GBA)
Silent Hill (non-GH preferred, but I'll take what I can get)
Phantasy Star Episode 1&2 Plus

Anime:

DVD:

Blu-ray:
My Blueberry Nights

Misc:
Wii Speak w/ Channel Code
Animal Crossing Guide Official Nintendo Power Edition (GC, DS, and Wii)
other offers... I'm open to interesting games

Goozex feedback
Ebay feedback

*If you've been a member for less time than me, you send first... no exceptions.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi.

Interested in your .hack 2 demo. If you had full game would be interested in that too. As its a demo, I'm not willing to pay a whole lot or trade anything major (like a full, complete game) for it. But I have stacks of demos if you'd like to trade demo for demo (I could even send you 2 for 1) - or for one of my spare manuals or something like that. Message me if trading/selling that would be worth your time.

Thanks.

I have some brand new Monster cables for PS2 (they are video only, you'll need an optical cable and a DTS compatible reciever to hear sound), and more (CML), I'm interested in the Samba Maracas.

[quote name='SlaughterX']I have some brand new Monster cables for PS2 (they are video only, you'll need an optical cable and a DTS compatible reciever to hear sound), and more (CML), I'm interested in the Samba Maracas.[/QUOTE]

ahh, i need ones with audio... thanks, though.

as for the maracas, i'd like to trade it along with the game for a slim ps2... hopefully i can swing that deal from someone.

I've got some of your wants, and money, and CML..

I'm very interested in Escape from Monkey Island, but I kniw the relative value isn't too high.

[quote name='misterunspoken']anything other than a ps2 you'd take for the maracas and samba de amigo?[/QUOTE]

well, i'm really interested in trading them for a ps2 system... so that my girlfriend and i can play online games when i'm in korea (leaving in a little under a month).

but as far as what i'd trade them for... dunno, something similarly valued that i would be interested in, i guess

I have Resident Evil 4 MINT COMPLETE on PS2 I could give towards the Maracas but other than that on your wants list I don't have much. I suppose I could buy something extra you wanted. I think a slim PS2 is worth about twice as much as the Maracas and might be hard to come by. If you'd take some partial trade + cash combo or a full up trade on some items I could get something done for you.

[quote name='misterunspoken']I have Resident Evil 4 MINT COMPLETE on PS2 I could give towards the Maracas but other than that on your wants list I don't have much. I suppose I could buy something extra you wanted. I think a slim PS2 is worth about twice as much as the Maracas and might be hard to come by. If you'd take some partial trade + cash combo or a full up trade on some items I could get something done for you.[/QUOTE]

as for being worth twice as much... well, i dunno. the maracas, when they were available in stores, retailed for $90. and as they are now collectors pieces and a slim ps2 can be bought *new* for $130, i don't think the trade is too obscene. interestingly enough, i had worked out a deal with ephesus to trade him the maracas for his used and complete slim ps2, however, because i am moving to korea so soon and because he is in the process of moving himself, the deal fell through (he wanted to wait four weeks until his move is finished, and unfortunatly i'll be in korea by then.) so, clearly, the trade is not as insane as it might seem... it's not like i'm asking someone to go out and buy a slim ps2 to trade with me, because a used on would be fine.

and it's not as if i can't afford to go out and buy one, heh. my idea was that i would get rid of something that i really don't use that much anymore and is primarily taking up space for something that i really could use right now, while in the process giving a rare item to someone who will probably be pretty grateful to have it.

so, while i appreciate the resident evil + cash option, i don't really think that would be the route i'd want to go. on top of that, i wouldn't feel the price i would have to pay to ship the maracas would be justified in this deal. with a trade of maracas for ps2, we would end up paying similar shipping amounts (probably slightly more on my side, but that i could live with), and benefit similarly all around. if i would trade them for a game and cash, i would ask you to pay for a majority of the shipping costs as well, which you probably would not want to do either...

Please check my haves for any of these

PS2:
Disgaea (original release)
Gitaroo Man (original release)

GCN:
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

PSone:
Castlevania Symphony of the Night (GH)
Ehrgeiz
Lunar Silver Star Story (complete, with leather-bound manual, but cardboard outer box is beat up... everything else in great shape)
Thousand Arms

SNES:
Secret of Mana (cart only, with protective plastic base)

Interested in Disgaea. Have Final Fantasy 4 advance complete with everything in great condition. CML to see pictures.

just keeping my list current, safe from being pruned...

i'm in korea for the next ten months, so offers will have to wait until then, fye

Red Faction (non-GH)
Shadow of the Colossus
Animal Crossing (non-PC) *
Mario Kart Double Dash
Mario Party 4
Gunvalkyrie
Voodoo Vince
Super Mario World Super Mario Advance 2
Evolution
Maken X
Power Stone
Samba de Amigo
Seaman
Soul Calibur
Sword of the Berserk Guts' Rage *
Panzer Dragoon II Zwei ***
Ehrgeiz *
Ghost in the Shell
No On Can Stop Mr. Domino
Secret of Mana (cart only, with protective plastic base) *

interested in the above, most interested have stars. CML, also have Arc the lad Collection, MGS 2: Substance, Drill Dozer, Gunstar heroes, etc. will update my list.

bread's done
Back