ApOTTcalypse is NOW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr ryles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
And no matter how hard you try you can't stop it now!!

rageagainstthemachinecover.jpg

[quote name='mr ryles']And no matter how hard you try you can't stop it now!!

rageagainstthemachinecover.jpg
[/QUOTE]Bage?

[quote name='craven_fiend']AHHHHHHHHHHH[/QUOTE]

Is that like a fire works Ahhhhhhhhh......

or a AHHHHHH ya this OTT will kick ASS!!!!!!!!

[quote name='mr ryles']Is that like a fire works Ahhhhhhhhh......

or a AHHHHHH ya this OTT will kick ASS!!!!!!!![/quote]

A little of both and that was quite possibly their worst cd.

[quote name='seanr1221']Oh noes....6/6/06!

*Hides behnd bible*[/QUOTE]It's almost the National Day of Slayer.

[quote name='craven_fiend']A little of both and that was quite possibly their worst cd.[/QUOTE]

True, but they did put some nice twists on all those songs.

[quote name='jmcc']He's so selfish.[/QUOTE]

Someone must step up and lead. While others cower behind the task, I jump out and seize the moment.

I'm sure there's good safeguards in place to prevent it, but it seems like buying a house boat and then just cruising out of the country is a pretty perfect crime.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I bet it took them three months to come up with that title.[/QUOTE]
I think it's been four months since the last one, so that's probably about right.

Isn't this OTT against the Unritten OTT Rules?

Rule: No poster shall create consecutive OTT's without special permission.

Punishment: One weekend in the stockades under dcfox's supervision. Week suspension of OTT creation priveledges per continued offense.

Since it's not supposed to be written.

[quote name='craven_fiend']A little of both and that was quite possibly their worst cd.[/QUOTE]Their first is easily their best. The others get way too annoying to sit through completely.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Their first is easily their best. The others get way too annoying to sit through completely.[/quote]

"i'm cool because I complain about the system!!!!!"

[quote name='mr ryles']I actually believe that was an anti-gay thread.[/QUOTE]

You were celebrating a character that is quite obviously a homosexual. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

[quote name='Soodmeg']..................................................rubbish.[/QUOTE]
.................................................. periods.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I think it's been four months since the last one, so that's probably about right.

Isn't this OTT against the Unritten OTT Rules?

Rule: No poster shall create consecutive OTT's without special permission.

Punishment: One weekend in the stockades under dcfox's supervision. Week suspension of OTT creation priveledges per continued offense.

Since it's not supposed to be written.[/QUOTE]

I thought the punishment was the sacrifice of their firstborn to Subby...:whistle2:k

[quote name='RedvsBlue']You were celebrating a character that is quite obviously a homosexual. Not that there's anything wrong with that.[/QUOTE]

I was trying to defend a characters "heterosexuality" He is a buffet of man-ly-ness.

[quote name='Tiphireth']I almost never remember the beginning of an OTT, much less one that wasn't that great. Sorry, ryles, but it was no Moldy Birthday.[/QUOTE]

You're suddenly one to talk about bad OTTs? :nottalking:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Why is Celine Dion on Deal or No Deal? To put fear into the contestant? Oh my god, she's singing! I won't last much longer. :cry:[/quote]
"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! DEAL, DEAL, DEAL!!!"

"Sir, you have 0 dollars."

"I DON'T CARE, JUST MAKE HER STOP SINGING! DEAL! GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']I thought the punishment was the sacrifice of their firstborn to Subby...:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]
Not for this offense. I think it would be the punishment for:

Rule/Offense: Posting homosexual pictures and/or videos in excess in prohibited.

Punishment: Firstborn girl shall be donated to Subby. If firstborn is boy, it shall be killed and given to dcfox. If there's no firstborn, OTT creation priviledges revoked for 2 months and mods shall deal with them accordingly.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! DEAL, DEAL, DEAL!!!"

"I DON'T CARE, JUST MAKE HER STOP SINGING! DEAL! GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"[/QUOTE]
"I'll give her all my winnings to leave right now!"

[quote name='GuyWithGun']"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!! DEAL, DEAL, DEAL!!!"

"I DON'T CARE, JUST MAKE HER STOP SINGING! DEAL! GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"[/QUOTE]
"I'll give her all my winnings to leave right now!"

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Not for this offense. I think it would be the punishment for:

Rule/Offense: Posting homosexual pictures and/or videos in excess in prohibited.

Punishment: Firstborn girl shall be donated to Subby. If firstborn is boy, it shall be killed and given to dcfox. If there's no firstborn, OTT creation priviledges revoked for 2 months and mods shall deal with them accordingly.
[/quote]
What constitutes too much?

[quote name='jmcc']For real?![/QUOTE]

pretty sure I read that they are going to put it on starting July 10th. I didn't catch the whole thing as I was walking to throw some stuff in the dryer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back