ApOTTcalypse is NOW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from watching The Rocket pitch for the Lexington Legends. It was fucking awesome to see. One kid hit a monster bomb off of him though which was cool. He also plunked a guy. I wish I had a digicam though to capture it. I only paid 8 bucks for me and my buddy to get in so good deal to see him pitch A ball.

[quote name='Brak']I've fantasized about having a hot blind, deaf girlfriend...[/quote]

You forgot mute. Good women are like ideal children - to be seen & not heard... and that would've sounded creepier had subbie said it. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']You forgot mute. Good women are like ideal children - to be seen & not hard.[/QUOTE]

Sub'd version.

I'd post something but it would be of Greek tragedy/emo proportions, so here's a picture of a puppy.

puppy1.jpg

[quote name='jaykrue']You forgot mute. Good women are like ideal children - to be seen & not heard... and that would've sounded creepier had subbie said it. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Everything is creepier when he says it. Just imagine him saying "I really enjoy the Xbox 360." Shudder.

[quote name='Kayden']Note to future self... do not shave balls and then apply excess after shafe from face to balls! :hot:[/quote]

:lol::applause:

[quote name='jaykrue']:lol::applause:[/quote]

:lol: It said 'moisturizing aftershave'. I thoughts to meself, *I'd really hate to have dry itchy balls.*

However, they forgot to mention the crisp chill+ burning sensation that occurs in the slightest of breezes.

:whistle2:s.... atleast, I hope thats where the burning sensation is coming from.

[quote name='Kayden']:lol: It said 'moisturizing aftershave'. I thoughts to meself, *I'd really hate to have dry itchy balls.*

However, they forgot to mention the crisp chill+ burning sensation that occurs in the slightest of breezes.

:whistle2:s.... atleast, I hope thats where the burning sensation is coming from.[/QUOTE]

Some good aloe vera lotion works better, if you want to take another mental note.

Call me crazy, but I think I'm starting to lose interest in the DS. With the exception of NSMB this past week, I hardly touched my DS since Brain Age came out.

[quote name='dcfox']Call me crazy, but I think I'm starting to lose interest in the DS. With the exception of NSMB this past week, I hardly touched my DS since Brain Age came out.[/QUOTE] I still need to pick up NSMB. Best Buy was sold out on release day and I haven't been back for it. I might pick up Magnetica as well.

[quote name='dcfox']Call me crazy, but I think I'm starting to lose interest in the DS. With the exception of NSMB this past week, I hardly touched my DS since Brain Age came out.[/QUOTE]

That is why I question buying a DS lite. Besides NSMB there is not much else right now. There will be the new zelda and star fox down the road though.

I just noticed, Brak your Sig is the fucking bomb!!!!!!!!

[quote name='mr ryles']That is why I question buying a DS lite. Besides NSMB there is not much else right now. There will be the new zelda and star fox down the road though.

I just noticed, Brak your Sig is the fucking bomb!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I call dibs on the beavis and butthead when brak is done with them.

[quote name='Kayden']:lol: It said 'moisturizing aftershave'. I thoughts to meself, *I'd really hate to have dry itchy balls.*

:whistle2:s.... atleast, I hope thats where the burning sensation is coming from.[/quote]

Well, as long as scabs don't start forming, I'd say you're gonna be ok for the most part. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I still need to pick up NSMB. Best Buy was sold out on release day and I haven't been back for it. I might pick up Magnetica as well.[/quote] Magnetica? Haven't read too much on it. All I know is that it's supposed to be like Zuma, which I never played and that it's made by the same people as Polarium, which was average.

[quote name='mr ryles']That is why I question buying a DS lite. Besides NSMB there is not much else right now. There will be the new zelda and star fox down the road though.

I just noticed, Brak your Sig is the fucking bomb!!!!!!!![/quote]
Yeah, I just check the summer release schedule and it's a bit dry. However the fall looks like it's going to bring a ton of good games.

damn't no one answered my Gojo question!!!! I had a good joke going too!!!!!!

Anyways, may I guggest never jacking off using gojo.

I got some sweet hook ups with the high school lunch lady. I got her to bring a bunch of cookies they bake fresh every morning. And those cookies are the shit! I bought one every day I went to school my senior year. Now I was out I was having withdrawls. I ran into her today and got to talking and anyways I got her to bring me a bag full of them. She is going to bring me a big box of them at the end of the school year. which is in like 2 days.

Also her daughter is hot, she's only 16, so I question if I should try to get her digits. :whistle2:k But damn is it tempting. I know how syb feels now. ;)

I dont know how you're supposed to eat these Chicago hot dogs. Its tasty, but they pile so much stuff on there, the thing kinda falls apart and/or makes a general mess. I ate the pickles and peppers from it separately.

I picked up a used Steambot Chronicles and a Atelier Iris 2 with guide today. Now all thats left is Metal Saga.

So I says to some people in a Gamestop in the slummy part of Chicago, I says to them, "Is there any place around here that has Wi-fi", and I get in response, "Whats that?" D:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I just noticed that I surpassed 22,000 posts today. :cool: or :cry:? :lol:[/quote]
Congrats or Ha, ha!

[quote name='mr ryles']damn't no one answered my Gojo question!!!! I had a good joke going too!!!!!!

Anyways, may I guggest never jacking off using gojo.[/quote]
Ummm, nope I've never used a soap called gojo. Ask a couple G.I. Joes, they might. :)

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I dont know how you're supposed to eat these Chicago hot dogs[/quote]
I think you're supposed to smuther it in ketchup and eat it with a fork and knife.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']Congrats or Ha, ha!

Ummm, nope I've never used a soap called gojo. Ask a couple G.I. Joes, they might. :)[/QUOTE]

the point of the joke is that it is a soap, but it has little pumice stones in it. Thus jacking off with it would leave you with a bloody schlong.

[quote name='crazytalkx']What the fuck, since when did MTV2 start showing nothing but cartoons? And good ones at that?[/QUOTE]

Beavis and Butthead was on MTV2. I only caught it for a minute, but I got to see them run shit over with a steamroller.

[quote name='mr ryles']the point of the joke is that it is a soap, but it has little pumice stones in it. Thus jacking off with it would leave you with a bloody schlong.[/QUOTE]
Wow kid, you sure are special.

[quote name='dcfox']Magnetica? Haven't read too much on it. All I know is that it's supposed to be like Zuma, which I never played and that it's made by the same people as Polarium, which was average.

Yeah, I just check the summer release schedule and it's a bit dry. However the fall looks like it's going to bring a ton of good games.[/QUOTE]
Summer is always dry for most any system. Play your backlog in the meantime until fall hits.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I just noticed that I surpassed 22,000 posts today. :cool: or :cry:? :lol:[/quote]

Jesus man... I still haven't hit 10000. :lol:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Wow kid, you sure are special.[/QUOTE]

I'm just giving a fair warning. If you're in a desperate situation and the only lube you can find is gojo, I would just drop it and leave yourself with blue balls.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I dont know how you're supposed to eat these Chicago hot dogs. Its tasty, but they pile so much stuff on there, the thing kinda falls apart and/or makes a general mess. I ate the pickles and peppers from it separately.

I picked up a used Steambot Chronicles and a Atelier Iris 2 with guide today. Now all thats left is Metal Saga.

So I says to some people in a Gamestop in the slummy part of Chicago, I says to them, "Is there any place around here that has Wi-fi", and I get in response, "Whats that?" D:[/quote]

Where did you end up getting the hot dogs? And the only wifi you'll find 'round here is B&N... if that. Downtown you might have a better chance but I wouldn't count on it. You might try and find some places that are warchalked but they don't last too often.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Summer is always dry for most any system. Play your backlog in the meantime until fall hits.[/quote] Yes, because summer is when the sun is out. Thats the most likely time to get skin cancer! Stay in your mom's basement everyone! :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']Call me crazy, but I think I'm starting to lose interest in the DS. With the exception of NSMB this past week, I hardly touched my DS since Brain Age came out.[/quote] Me too. I had time to play it today since I had to wait in the car and I really didn't feel like playing any ds games. I passed tony hawk yesterday and I already passed nsmb so I really had nothing interesting to play. I do have metroid hunters but I dont feel like playing it at the moment. I ended up playing tecmo super bowl and robocop.

too bad I suck and keep killing the mayor or whoever he is.

[quote name='DT778']Me too. I had time to play it today since I had to wait in the car and I really didn't feel like playing any ds games. I passed tony hawk yesterday and I already passed nsmb so I really had nothing interesting to play. I do have metroid hunters but I dont feel like playing it at the moment. I ended up playing tecmo super bowl and robocop.

too bad I suck and keep killing the mayor or whoever he is.[/QUOTE]

How did you play Tecmo? That right there is reason enough for me to buy the Lite if I can play some tecmo on it.

[quote name='mr ryles']How did you play Tecmo? That right there is reason enough for me to buy the Lite if I can play some tecmo on it.[/quote] supercard

oh, I got the hot dogs at...Al's in a mall somewhere.

But wifi is pretty easy to find. While staying in Little Rock and St Louis, if you drive to a shopping strip, you can easily see there are several home/business secured connections, with only a little more effort you can find an unsecured one.

[quote name='Apossum']pretty sweet. do nes games run at full speed and all that?[/quote]
I've only tried like 6 games but it depends on the game. Batman runs perfectly except the grapics that says "batman" and the weapon you have selected is fucked up. Blades of steel runs perfectly. Punch out is a little bit slow. The emulator is still being updated and also its an emulator for gba so hopefully they can make a better one specifically for the ds.

[quote name='flowery']Well atleast it wasn't icy hot you put on your balls.[/QUOTE]
That hurts so bad....

I'm hoping the DS will hold over my need to get a PSP until I figure out if emulators run well on it....

The "Sticky Threads" thing isn't too cool.

But, the Thomas Crown Affair is on, which rocks. Pierce is the man.

[quote name='Mike23']The "Sticky Threads" thing isn't too cool.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just occupies space, making me spend .3 more seconds scrolling down.

[quote name='CheapyD']You better not ignore 'em.
I'll call your house at 5am and tell you to read that shit.[/QUOTE]

:hot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back