CAG Xbox Live: Unreal Championship 2: Liandri Conflict

swetooth9

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
since there were multiple recent sales on this great game (4.99 at best buy is the best price), and since there havent been many people online in this game in the past, let's all of us get together to play some xbox live multiplayer sometime

add your gamertag to this thread and maybe we can all get some games goin on...i can update the list periodically

CAG gamertags:

CAG username - Gamertag
  • akilshohen - akilla05
  • Arikado - Arikado
  • ashram - GodAshram
  • Brak - Brax0r
  • BustaUppa - Busta Uppa
  • Calobis - CovertMean
  • craven_fiend - craven fiend
  • CyberTrick - CyberTrick
  • dutin - Dutins
  • fieldkillah - Fieldkillah
  • GuilewasNK - GuilewasNK
  • h2dk - hail2dking
  • KaneRobot - The KaneRobot
  • Mr Unoriginal - Mr Unoriginalx
  • Radjago - Radjago
  • rywateska - ryan w
  • Scorch - ScorchX
  • seebelow - seebelow
  • shrike4242 - Shrike4242
  • SilverPaw750 - HumpedBurrito
  • SpikeSpiegel - Ed Elric
  • swetooth9 - a crispy donut
here's the CAG wiki page for the CAG UC2 "clan" i guess...if you wanna call it that..plus useful links for the purchase of the game, etc.

http://wiki.cheapassgamer.com/index.php/Unreal_Championship_2:_The_Liandri_Conflict

[quote name='akilshohen']Is it $5 at Best Buy B&M? If so, I'll get it when I get my live adapter later this week.[/quote]

yes, it is 5 bucks B&M too if you can find it

gamertag is Fieldkillah I bought this game a few months ago, and this will be a good chance to try out my cordless controllers and headset

Picked it up Monday because of the $5 deal. I'm down.

[quote name='swetooth9']yes, it is 5 bucks B&M too if you can find it[/QUOTE]
YMMV. Although I did in-store pickup for $5, I checked it both when I picked it up and today and it was 14.99 on the shelf.

You can add me. I still have the game. I suck at it, but I wouldn't mind playing some.

Maybe I can win more than I have in the NBA 2K6 league! ;)

haha, maybe...btw, try to get on a little more often, guile...we will almost make the playoffs! people need to get their games in..but i already played all of my games against like 4 of the guys in the league

[quote name='swetooth9']haha, maybe...btw, try to get on a little more often, guile...we will almost make the playoffs! people need to get their games in..but i already played all of my games against like 4 of the guys in the league[/quote]

I was on two nights ago and sent lobby invites to you and dadabybulls but I don't think you guys saw me. I stayed in the lobby for about an hour.

BTW, I got a new mic from the TRU sale ($7.98) so I should be good to go with that from now on.

[quote name='flybrione']Is this game backwards compatiable. I'm to lazy to look it up?[/QUOTE]
Negative. Hoping for it to be in the future.

After playing this game (for 10 minutes), I suck.

[quote name='swetooth9']i'm not sure, i think not...anyway..it looks like radjago did a huge update with the players list on the wiki page[/QUOTE]
I took players from the gamertag thread who said they owned the game. It may or may not be accurate to date.

This isn't exclusively related to UC2, but when you're on XBL on the XBox, what does it display to people on the 360 for your status? While on the XBox I could see people playing Dead Rising or on the 360 dashboard, but I doubt the people on the 360 saw something that said I was playing UC2.

[quote name='radjago']I took players from the gamertag thread who said they owned the game. It may or may not be accurate to date.[/quote]

ooooh ok, well i just updated again with the people who posted in this thread

I still have it, but I'd have to break out the ol' Xbox again, which I guess I need to do anyway since I still have a huge stack of unplayed and un-BC games for it.

If anyone added me in the last two days or so from this thread, send me another message. I accidenally deleted two friend-adds I got. Don't remember what the names were but I didn't recognize them, so I'm assuming they're from here.

[quote name='KaneRobot']If anyone added me in the last two days or so from this thread, send me another message. I accidenally deleted two friend-adds I got. Don't remember what the names were but I didn't recognize them, so I'm assuming they're from here.[/quote]

that was me, you douche! :lol:

[quote name='swetooth9']added you brak...do you still have your old xbox tho?[/QUOTE]
Certainly.

[quote name='KaneRobot']This isn't exclusively related to UC2, but when you're on XBL on the XBox, what does it display to people on the 360 for your status? While on the XBox I could see people playing Dead Rising or on the 360 dashboard, but I doubt the people on the 360 saw something that said I was playing UC2.[/quote]
It displays the game that you are playing. Several of my friends only have an xbox, and I can see what game they are playing or if they are in the dashboard.

go ahead and ad me to the list as well

[quote name='akilshohen']sweettooth, how i do type in your name to make request?[/quote]

you see the gamertag next to the "XBL" thing under my avatar? just click my gamertag and a drop down thing should come up with the whole xbox live account with all the works...you can click "send friend request" and you're good to go

this is done under my avatar on CAG

just send me a request, I'm messed up becauseI attached LIVE to my .net passport before I actually got my XBOX connected. Long story, and I won't be able to fix it until I get a 360.

I got on late last night and there were a couple servers with a few people each on there. Be warned that most people playing now are either noobs who just bought the game or veterans of the game who know it inside and out. The learning curve for online play is pretty steep, so practice with bots until you're comfortable enough with the controls and the levels.

I also ran across a guy who tried to tell me that the game sold a million copies. I've seen the sales data and at most, it's sold maybe 150,000. Turns out, he saw it on a press release for the game which said the first two Unreal games, Unreal and Unreal Tournament, had sold over a million copies each.

[quote name='radjago']I got on late last night and there were a couple servers with a few people each on there. Be warned that most people playing now are either noobs who just bought the game or veterans of the game who know it inside and out.[/QUOTE]

I've mostly come across the latter. I had a whopping zero kills at the end of a game I played earlier.

This game also draws the the insulting/screamer element, which honestly I hadn't seen much of on XBL so far.

Fun game, though.

bread's done
Back