[Back!] F-Zero GX GameCube $11.99

Nice find. If you don't have this game yet, you should get it now for this price.

if you dont have this game yet . you have not experienced a true racing game of skill, very difficult game but very satisfying :) a game worth $50+

[quote name='rvdrock']Total is $16.25, and I need to update my GC collection so thanx NFG![/quote]you can pick up a 99 cent used game like jimmy johnson football for the psone and then use the pplay15 and ebsaver ship codes to avoid the ship fees. and then you also get another game to trade in at gamerush.

it's cool that people can pick this one up cheap, but it kinda saddens me that such a fantastic game has met this fate. this is easily the best racing game on the cube, and that's coming from a diehard mario kart fan.

Ah, I remember when I first got the original F-Zero for the SNES. I really liked both it and F-Zero X for N64. I've been waiting to get this one, but now the time is right. Thanks for the deal, NintendoFanGirl!

Thanks for the great deal, combine this with the 2 for 30 deal tomorrow and I am buying way too many games :wink: hard to pass on deals like these for great games though.

[quote name='javeryh'][quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']Is this deal B&M too?[/quote]

Anyone?[/quote]

For that price I would assume it is, just like the Sphinx, I-Ninja and Spawn deals. Only way to find out for sure will be when I go to EB tomorrow.

I also just picked up this game for $10 @ Fry's this week. It was marked down to $10 for some reason and even though I don't own a GC yet (Resident Evil 4 might force me to), I picked it up and have really enjoyed it.

hey what the best way to get your 25% off used games back after you have used up your limit of eb times you can use that coupon?

What are some really good free browsers such as mozilla?
will that help?

[quote name='cag1000']hey what the best way to get your 25% off used games back after you have used up your limit of eb times you can use that coupon?

will that help?[/quote]

I've had the same problem, clear your cache, temporary internet files, and cookies, and you can use it again! And not sure if it's any different with Mozilla, but I know after you do the above things you can use AFF25 again.

Just checked to see how long I have to think about this one, and it's giving me 2 left. Don't know if I'm getting the same error that NFG was getting a few posts back.

THANKS NintendoFanGirl!!!

I ordered it with Jumping Flash PSX $4. . . I always wanted to play JF but didn't have a Playstation . . . now PS2 will do it.

Got 15% off on JF . . . so, $3.40 for the game (granted it won't have case or instructions but for $3ish . . .)

Then I got free shipping and I had a $10 off code which I only had a few weeks left on . . . Had to call to get the $10 off

So, $7.21 for F-zero GX and Jumping Flash . . . damn if feels good to be a CheapAss.

This is great, cuz I missed the $15 Midnight Club 2 Xbox with my coupon . . . but I can get that at Best Buy for $15 with the GGC.

I went to a B&M while I was out and no dice on this one right now. The guy scanned it for me and it's still $19.99 in the system.

[quote name='The-Bavis']I went to a B&M while I was out and no dice on this one right now. The guy scanned it for me and it's still $19.99 in the system.[/quote]

Yeah, same here, I'm so disappointed that this deal is dead.

OK, well it's all gone online, but the ad in today's paper shows it as part of the 2 Player's Choice for $30, so you're getting it for $15 if you go to B&M. If they have it, that is and you want something else. I just might do it. There are plenty of P.C. games I need to buy.

When I get in on a deal, the days later the deal is better!

If I say, "I'll wait to see if it goes lower." The deal never comes back . . .

Does EB price match? Heck its only a dollar . . . getting on the phone for a dollar . . .

[quote name='Nephets'][quote name='cag1000']hey what the best way to get your 25% off used games back after you have used up your limit of eb times you can use that coupon?

will that help?[/quote]

I've had the same problem, clear your cache, temporary internet files, and cookies, and you can use it again! And not sure if it's any different with Mozilla, but I know after you do the above things you can use AFF25 again.[/quote]

Wow really? Thats all you have to do?! Man..I just recently reached the AFF25 limit and I went and used a different email to use more codes. Wasn't really a hassle..but still! Coulda been that much easier.

I'm so happy that it's back, but I'm reluctant to go back to EB Games to pick it up. Last time I went, I asked the cashier to scan the game for me and he was such a fucker that he refused to do it. All he did was give me the price that was on the label ($19.99, since I missed the deal). I told him I saw it for $12.99 online and he just replied with the used price like he was a robot or something. It would only take him 3 seconds to scan the damn game, but he felt like being an ass about it. I really don't like going to that piece of crap store, thank god they opened a Game Stop across the street that actually has a great selection of used N64 games and a nicer staff.

I have a lot more luck with EB Games by me than with Gamestop. I get much better and more friendly service. Guess it always just depends on the employee's.

Cool that its back in stock. I tried to order one yesterday and when I added it to my cart it mysteriously turned into Tekken 5 preorder. Then I hit back on my browser and it wasn't availble no more. 50 left in stock.

[quote name='FunkSoulBrother']I'm so happy that it's back, but I'm reluctant to go back to EB Games to pick it up.[/quote]

Pretty sure this is NOT a B&M deal and they usually won't match any prices found on their website. Like someone else mentioned earlier, it is part of the 2 for $30 Player's Choice promotion if you're lucky enough to find it in stock.

I don't think I'll find it cheaper than 12 bucks anywhere else so I finally got in on this.
Thanks for another deal NFG !!

bread's done
Back