Lost Season 3!!! (Beware of Spoilers)

future episdoe spoiler, and why it came about per my mole on the set

mr ecko won't be around much longer. In real life it wasn't the driving problem that brough about his downfall, (he got off a week or so ago) but it was his personal skills. Allegedly the majority of the set didn't like him, and he was even cheered during the scene where he dies. His major downfall was calling one of the executive producers a fucking cunt.

fuck mang, this show is the shit,

what sucks tho is I dont got TV to watch it

(my roommate hates me and took the cable line outta my room,

my TV only lets me play PS2)

and I aint got internet to DL or watch it on either

(my roommate hates me so he wont give me a line,

and there isnt any wireless in the air)

I gotta wait for the weekend when I visit my parents to download it

well happy bday shieryda....i hope tonights episode lives up to what the producers have been saying it will. According to tvguide, it is a great show this evening

I heard today that there will be no repeats this season (I'm not sure how they'll pull that off .. a lot more episodes?) and that tonight's episode is supposedly going to be major.

well they started later, and they will do either 6 or 8 straight episodes (forgot the number) It will wrap up last seasons questions, and have its own storyline that gets wrapped up. They will take a break durning the holidays, and be back in jan/feb and do 13 or so straight episodes. I am pretty sure during the holiday, they will be testing out another show, and possibly bring back a show on hiatus. I don't know which channels they belong to, but i know what about brian, and scrubs will be back this year.

[quote name='ryanbph']well they started later, and they will do either 6 or 8 straight episodes (forgot the number) It will wrap up last seasons questions, and have its own storyline that gets wrapped up. They will take a break durning the holidays, and be back in jan/feb and do 13 or so straight episodes. I am pretty sure during the holiday, they will be testing out another show, and possibly bring back a show on hiatus. I don't know which channels they belong to, but i know what about brian, and scrubs will be back this year.[/QUOTE]

i heard ER was going to do the same thing dont know if they still are...

Those who wondered what happen down in the hatch dont hold your breathe to see what happened tonight. As far as i can tell nothing will be told until OCT 18 show (2 weeks from now)

first 2 shows will be mostly about Jack and the others

[quote name='slidecage']i heard ER was going to do the same thing dont know if they still are...

Those who wondered what happen down in the hatch dont hold your breathe to see what happened tonight. As far as i can tell nothing will be told until OCT 18 show (2 weeks from now)

first 2 shows will be mostly about Jack and the others[/QUOTE]

Way to post a spoiler warning, jackass.

[quote name='basketkase543']Way to post a spoiler warning, jackass.[/QUOTE]

whats a spolier and anyone with a cable or tivo can READ it gives you two weeks notice about what each show is about.

name one spolier that i gave away on tonights show

OOOO we dont know what happen in the bunnker yea thats a spolier

thumbs down here. boring really didnt tell nothing.

going to be interesting to see how the ratings hold up how they are planning on putting these shows on in block format. I wonder how many will come back for the 2nd part of season 3

Also watch the SOB start putting out the Lost seasons in

Lost season 3 part 1
lost season 3 part 2

and charging like 29.99 for each (making the box set 60)

Yeah tonight was pretty bad. Not much was explained that we couldnt figure out. Anyone know why the leader dude said good work? And how the fuck did they know everything about him?

[quote name='jPoD']Yeah tonight was pretty bad. Not much was explained that we couldnt figure out. Anyone know why the leader dude said good work? And how the fuck did they know everything about him?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure they got some internet or something. They did have houses and stuff.
I dont think "Ben" is evil (he didnt do the shifty eye thing at the end). He probably meant good work by calming Jack down.

The first episode this season blew hard. We learned nothing. Really bad way to start the season. I hope their ratings start slipping this season so they can cut out the bullshit and show us some action.

I want to see black smoke monster, Mr Eco kill people, 6 toe statues, a killer virus, or something interesting to happen.

I learned more about Lost from their summer game then this episode. Pretty weak stuff over all.

Much like Sawyer's cage, there's an expectation that if you do what you're supposed to, you get rewarded...

...not here. We've been watching faithfully for two seasons + 1 episode and we STILL don't know what the fuck is going on. I mean, I know people like getting swerved and dicked around so they can "ooh" and "ahh," but c'mon, enough's enough.

In all honesty, I was expecting a bit more out of the premiere. From the preview of next week it seems the season will actually start to take off then.

[quote name='slidecage']whats a spolier and anyone with a cable or tivo can READ it gives you two weeks notice about what each show is about.

name one spolier that i gave away on tonights show

OOOO we dont know what happen in the bunnker yea thats a spolier[/QUOTE]

So a spoiler can't be a spoiler if somebody can just read or hear about it? How else would it be spoiled if not by reading or listening? By your definition, anything that you read ANYWHERE wouldn't be a spoiler because I could just read about it easily.

And just to continue with your logic, a spoiler can only include information of what will happen and what won't happen? So if somebody is looking forward to a story and is expecting something to happen, and you come out and blatantly say what will NOT happen in the story and how the story will be focused, that is not a spoiler? You've just given away vital info about the episode that ruined the suspense of thinking I would see something that I knew I wouldn't because of your comment.

All that they can do is drag it on!! If the audience knows what the island means and why they crashed there, not to mention them getting saved, then there's no means for a series. With a show as popular as this, I predict that we will get teased season after season until finally they will tell us what the hell is going on. I really hope it's not all in Hurley's head.... but you never know... remember the Newhart finale?

Holly shitballs on a stick!!! What an episode. That was fucking sweet. I missed the way this show fucks with my mind. So what do you guys think that they are doing to them? I think that they are
trying to break them down so that they give up and don't put up a fight. Also I wonder if they actually had a file full of Jacks life, for all we know he was druged before he woke up in that room and he told her all that stuff, and then she told it back to him to freak him out. In the beginning she asks him what his profession is, I think this was a way of finding out if he had rememebered being asked that by her before. It was a test to make sure that he didnt remember that they had already had that conversation

So last nights episode saw the introduction of the underwater hatch, as noted after season 1 where the shark in the finale was said to have a Dharma project stamp on it's side and they confirmed the dolphin and sharks last night.

I actually thought that "Juliet" was Desmonds girlfriend. It's said over at the other boards that she just reallly looks like her and it isn't her. Any insight? I'm not gonna go back into the DVDs to check just yet I'm lazy.

The Stephen King book in this premiere is said to be Carrie. This was my biggest question since Juliet was covering the title with her arm. A story of a girl that has telekinetic powers and destroys those that hold her back and taunt her. Why was the one guy scared? Are they refering to Walt?

Ok lets hear what ya know.....

[quote name='cag1000']
The Stephen King book in this premiere is said to be Carrie. This was my biggest question since Juliet was covering the title with her arm. A story of a girl that has telekinetic powers and destroys those that hold her back and taunt her. Why was the one guy scared? Are they refering to Walt?

[/QUOTE]

Nope, I read a good view of the book club and the episode.

http://www.thetailsection.com/lost_recaps/lost_season_three_episode_one.php

Notice how the member (aka the Others) of the book club calls Carrie "science fiction and religious hokum pokum". So as to say mystical freaky events like Carrie don't happen in real life.

So all the freaky stuff on the island isn't super powers it's just science.

[quote name='cag1000']
So last nights episode saw the introduction of the underwater hatch, as noted after season 1 where the shark in the finale was said to have a Dharma project stamp on it's side and they confirmed the dolphin and sharks last night.

I actually thought that "Juliet" was Desmonds girlfriend. It's said over at the other boards that she just reallly looks like her and it isn't her. Any insight? I'm not gonna go back into the DVDs to check just yet I'm lazy.

[/QUOTE]

one of the theories floating around involves the concept of a super powerful telekinetic teenager being sealed inside the first hatch found by locke & boone

he is, as the theory goes... SO powerful that nothing can control or contain him except being put behind that thick shielding that sayid compared to chernobyl

however the 'energy' or whatever that he produces still builds up behind that barrier and needs to be released every 108 minutes, etc...

however after season 2 finale, some of that becomes more shaky and frankly the whole thing seems pretty unbelievable - but the carrie nod makes it interesting to consider

Ok. Something about the "head" other...whatever his name is and the French woman.....they might be related. That just kind of popped into my head due to the fact that they both have crazy eyes.

Sawyer in the cage....i don't get it.

I really hope Jack finds a way to kill eyeryone on the island, and then it will be more like Castaway the tv show. He could eat someone new each week.

[quote name='cag1000']...Why was the one guy scared? Are they refering to Walt?

Ok lets hear what ya know.....[/quote]

In the beggining of the episode the talk about Ben being the one who picked the book and it seems that they are afraid of him. At the end of the episode Juliet calls Henry Gale, "Ben" and he calls her "Julia". They are using fake names around everyone who's not an "other".

[quote name='Stoneage']
Ok. Something about the "head" other...whatever his name is and the French woman.....they might be related. That just kind of popped into my head due to the fact that they both have crazy eyes.

Sawyer in the cage....i don't get it.

I really hope Jack finds a way to kill eyeryone on the island, and then it will be more like Castaway the tv show. He could eat someone new each week.
[/QUOTE]

After Sawyer started bragging about figuring out the food contraption in the cage, the Other that used to wear a fake beard and act as their leader said that "the bears" figured it out in 20 minutes. I'm pretty sure that those "bears" that he is referring to are the polar bears that attacked the group in the first season.

In other words, the polar bears were sent by the Others.

new show on tonight...tvguide confirmed the book was carrie

as some of you know our hawaiin salesrep is an extra on the show(actually he is in charge of the extra's). His son was on the show last year as an extra for the others. Well his son got a big bump in his position on the show. He got a speaking part, and he is the guy that

tortues sawyer...I think it is tonights episode, but you never know as they record a bund of episodes at the same time, but the real time reording is based off of location/time of day/characters availability

That was an interesting ep to say the least. The part at the end where Ben says the Red Sox won the WS was the funniest thing ive ever seen.

[quote name='jPoD']That was an interesting ep to say the least. The part at the end where Ben says the Red Sox won the WS was the funniest thing ive ever seen.[/QUOTE]
QFT. :D

After this episode, I'm really starting to like the not so evil Others woman (Juliet). Jin reaffirmed his place in my favorite characters on the show. The scene at the fire where he talked to Sayid and demanded a gun was awesome. I find it funny how two of my favorite characters so far this season are Others in Henry Gale...I mean Ben, and Juliet.

quick question.. i recorded it on tivo, but the recording stopped at the part where jack was watching the red sox win the world series. Did anything significant happen after that? Thanks in advance.

[quote name='dpatel']quick question.. i recorded it on tivo, but the recording stopped at the part where jack was watching the red sox win the world series. Did anything significant happen after that? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

No, not really. Ben just said that if Jack cooperates they will take him home. Didn't say what or how.

[quote name='cag1000']Girl shot by Sun on boat=hooker on Deadwood.[/QUOTE]

Which one? There's lots of hookers on Deadwood.

[quote name='bobo2k4']Which one? There's lots of hookers on Deadwood.[/quote]

LOL...if you dont know then you never watched Deadwood;) either way it was the main hooker:)

did anyone else notice that the guy Sun slept with looks similar to Cheapy?

..or maybe this is old and has been brought up before.

He actually does lol

JaeLee.jpg

bread's done
Back