If you could "disappear" 10 people...

DJ K8E

Banned
I was having an interesting conversation with some friends about whom we would "disappear", if we could get away with it, no consequences. So, after we all left we sent each other our list of 10 people we'd snuff out, given the chance. So who would you "disappear" if you could? I'm sure most people would have no problem hitting 10. Let's be specific though, no "The guy who came up with knock knock jokes", or something.

My top 10, in no order, is:

1. [g]Kevin Mann[/g]
2. [g]Usher[/g] (please, before he gives us part 3 of his confessions...)
3. [g]Chad Kroeger[/g]
4. [g]Austin Winkler[/g] (same thing as #3, but still... let's nip this sucker in the bud, eh?)
5. [g]Lukas Rossi[/g]
6. [g]Uwe Boll[/g]
7. [g]Dane Cook[/g]
8. [g]"Fergie"[/g]
9. [g]Matt Shadows[/g]
10. [g]Chester Bennington[/g]

Oh yeah, and [g]Hugh Jackman[/g]

Dishonorable mention: David Caruso. I so badly want to watch CSI: Miami, because of Speedle, but it's just truly horrible to watch him try to emote.[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

Haha I second the Dane Cook. And maybe 9 of his top fans. Or maybe only 8 and throw in Keith Olberman. That guy is pretty pathetic.

Rosie O'Donnel
Paulie Shore
Tom Cruise
Star Jones
Bill O'Reilly
Ann Coulter
Hugo Chavez
The main people involved with the cancellation of MST3k

"Dr." Phil
Carson Daily
Al Franken
Ryan Seacrest
Billy Mays (Oxy-Clean guy)
Tim McCarver
Jared (from Subway)

I'm sure there are others, I'll have to edit them in later.

Let's just say if I had 10 wishes I wish I could move them to another solar system... ;)
  1. Tom Green - absolutely worthless and a testament to human stupidity
  2. Nancy Grace - funny, her last name is grace and she has absolutely none
  3. Michael Moore - a human warp field
  4. Ann Coulter - lady with no concept of logical thought
  5. Al Franken - a complete moron who was better on SNL instead of talking politics
  6. Rush Limbaugh - loves his own voice way to much, supreme egotist
  7. Hugo Chavez - an oily clown
  8. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - wolf in sheeps clothing
  9. Paris Hilton - not enough time to describe her worthlessness
  10. Vince McMahon - great business man, but terrible self-serving human being
Honorable mentions....

Tom Cruise - self-righteous religious nutcase.

Star Jones - actually took the word Diva and made it even worse than what it was. Isn't actually a star BTW.
------------------------------

Hey DJK8E, what do you have against ol' Wolverine? Just curious.

[quote name='kaw']"Dr." Phil
Carson Daily
Ryan Seacrest[/quote]
[quote name='GuilewasNK']
  1. Tom Green - absolutely worthless and a testament to human stupidity
  2. Nancy Grace - funny, her last name is grace and she has absolutely none
  3. Rush Limbaugh - loves his own voice way to much, supreme egotist[/quote]
Good choices. Why didnt I think of them?

[quote name='DJ K8E']I was having an interesting conversation with some friends about whom we would murder, if we could get away with it, no consequences. So, after we all left we sent each other our "hitlist" of 10 people we'd snuff out, given the chance. So who would you off if you could? I'm sure most people would have no problem hitting 10. Let's be specific though, no "The guy who came up with knock knock jokes", or something.

My top 10, in no order, is:

1. [g]Kevin Mann[/g]
2. [g]Usher[/g] (please, before he gives us part 3 of his confessions...)
3. [g]Chad Kroeger[/g]
4. [g]Austin Winkler[/g] (same thing as #3, but still... let's nip this sucker in the bud, eh?)
5. [g]Lukas Rossi[/g]
6. [g]Uwe Boll[/g]
7. [g]Dane Cook[/g]
8. [g]"Fergie"[/g]
9. [g]Matt Shadows[/g]
10. [g]Chester Bennington[/g]

Oh yeah, and [g]Hugh Jackman[/g]

Dishonorable mention: David Caruso. I so badly want to watch CSI: Miami, because of Speedle, but it's just truly horrible to watch him try to emote.[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

someone didn't take her meds this morning lol j/k

[quote name='6669']Wow. I dont think I hate anyone enough to want them murdered. They have families, ya know.[/QUOTE]

It doesnt have to be because of hate, it could just be for the fun of it you know;)

[quote name='6669']Wow. I dont think I hate anyone enough to want them murdered. They have families, ya know.[/quote]

Haha, that's exactly what I was thinking when I looked in the thread and saw that they were all like...celebrities and shit.

I know you're joking and all, but I don't think celebrities are annoying enough to, you know, take their life (Maybe I'm a little more sympathetic with the political commentaters, but still).

[quote name='6669']Wow. I dont think I hate anyone enough to want them murdered. They have families, ya know.[/QUOTE]
Afterall, we're commited to murdering them after we list them in this topic.

1.) GuilewasNK - for listing Tom Green

[quote name='GuilewasNK']That's part of the reason I said I'd just wish them to another solar system. It's like the Phantom Zone....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_Zone[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you're the only one that said that though. If we could change the name to "If you could make 10 people go away from the public eye for good", then I could contribute. The thought of murdering people that I just dont like doesn't sit well with me.

This topic is inappropriate. Murder isn't something to be considered flippantly, even in a random interweb forum thread.

I hate to remind you but this forum can be viewed by anyone. If you want to represent the gaming community, not just CAGers, as murderous, degenerate youth then by all means keep coming up with topics like this one and give assholes like Jack Tompson more ammunition for his fanatical tirades.

Unsuspecting middle-america-churchgoers already have a tainted view of gamers as hoodlum purveyors of violence, let's just solidify that viewpoint, shall we?

Don't agree with the murder thing, but 10 I would like to disappear:

1. Paris Hilton: Just a waste of human skin.
2. Tom Cruise: Scientologist.
3. Osama
4. Bill O'Reilly: Just for being stupid.
5. Terrel Owens: Suit up and play (after finger heals)
6. Paris Hilton: Just a waste of human skin.
7. Nicole Ritche: See number 1 and 6.
8. Hillary Duff's Sister: Quit riding Lizzie McGuire's coat tails.
9. All Surreal Life cast members: your 15 minutes have been up for quite a while.
10. Survior: How can we get ratings back? Hey, lets pit whites against everyone.

They'd all be locals that you'd never heard of. 3 of them would be Italians, probably most women.

Hell, as long as they're being murdered anyway......
winky.gif

People I would bitch-slap with no repercussions:

--any TAs who have encouraged people to ask questions during class, then get a condescending attitude when someone actually asks a question...

--Dr. Phil

--Anyone who hosts a reality TV show

--Adolf Hitler

--Pol Pot

--Pinochet

--Mao

--Kim Jong-Il and his father

--Robert Summa :lol:

[quote name='bmulligan']This topic is inappropriate. Murder isn't something to be considered flippantly, even in a random interweb forum thread.

I hate to remind you but this forum can be viewed by anyone. If you want to represent the gaming community, not just CAGers, as murderous, degenerate youth then by all means keep coming up with topics like this one and give assholes like Jack Tompson more ammunition for his fanatical tirades.

Unsuspecting middle-america-churchgoers already have a tainted view of gamers as hoodlum purveyors of violence, let's just solidify that viewpoint, shall we?[/quote]

I agree it's probably not a good idea considering the world we live in, but when a CAG wishing another CAG would die is allowed then I don't see how then I guess anything is fair game. And gee, guess who it is? :roll:

http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2173268

http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2174229

What a class act.

I wouldn't murder anyone...

But I WOULD poop in a bag and light in on fire on the front porch of every US politician and pundit.

That would take a while...

[quote name='DJ K8E']I was having an interesting conversation with some friends about whom we would murder, if we could get away with it, no consequences. So, after we all left we sent each other our "hitlist" of 10 people we'd snuff out, given the chance. So who would you off if you could? I'm sure most people would have no problem hitting 10. Let's be specific though, no "The guy who came up with knock knock jokes", or something.

7. [g]Dane Cook[/g][/quote]
[quote name='DJ K8E']It'd be better to have it be the both of them. I'd see that three times, one to watch Ryan the whole time :drool:, one to watch Dane the whole time :drool:, and then another time to actually pay attention to the movie.[/quote]
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2086260&postcount=15

?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']
Ann Coulter - lady with no concept of logical thought.[/QUOTE]

Wow! You are the first person ever to call him a lady! He would be so happy! :)

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I agree it's probably not a good idea considering the world we live in, but when a CAG wishing another CAG would die is allowed then I don't see how then I guess anything is fair game. And gee, guess who it is? :roll:

http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2173268

http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2174229

What a class act.[/QUOTE]
:lol:
Damn, not even my Ignore list could block those.

edit. I gotta start reading the wrestling threads. That thread is some of the funniest stuff CAG has ever offered.

[quote name='6669']:lol:
Damn, not even my Ignore list could block those.

edit. I gotta start reading the wrestling threads. That thread is some of the funniest stuff CAG has ever offered.[/quote]

:lol:

Sorry, I posted the direct links where it says "view post". I have him on my list too. The only reason I knew about that stuff was due to the replies in the threads.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']:lol:

Sorry, I posted the direct links where it says "view post". I have him on my list too. The only reason I knew about that stuff was due to the replies in the threads.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the links didn't have the "www.", so I basically wasn't logged in. That's sad. I had no idea TimmyMac was 32. He's like twice my age. You'd think someone that old would be much more mature.

Hmm. . .I'm not a fan of the whole "murder" thing, but here's my list:

1. Tom Brady
2. Bill Belichick
3. T.O.
4. Chris Simms (just scored a touchdown against my Panthers)
5. Chris Collingsworth
6. Will Ferrell
7. Peter Jackson
8. Jack Black
9. Kellen Winslow
10. Dr. Phil

Derek Jeter
George Steinbrenner
ARod
Brian Cashman
JD Drew
Terrell Owens
Johnny Damon
Giambi
Marty McSorley
Tie Domi

Schmucks.

Didn't know people would have this kind of reaction, just a hypothetical flight of fancy, or something, but I fixed it for you all. "Disappearing", whatever, same thing. I just don't want to ever see these people again.

[quote name='DJ K8E']Didn't know people would have this kind of reaction, just a hypothetical flight of fancy, or something, but I fixed it for you all. "Disappearing", whatever, same thing. I just don't want to ever see these people again.[/QUOTE]

Nope, "disappearing" references many evil dictators who would abduct and kill people that they accused of being "subversive."

THERE'S NO WAY OUT OF THE PC TRAP.

[quote name='DJ K8E']Didn't know people would have this kind of reaction, just a hypothetical flight of fancy, or something, but I fixed it for you all. "Disappearing", whatever, same thing. I just don't want to ever see these people again.[/QUOTE]
That's better. IDK who all I'd say, but I do have about 10 people on my Ignore list ;)

Omg we are so uncivilized. :roll: It's a big hypothetical people, give it a rest.

1. Middle school kids who come to the movie theater (in groups) unsupervised.

THREAD OVER!

[quote name='captainfrizo']Hmm. . .I'm not a fan of the whole "murder" thing, but here's my list:

1. Tom Brady
2. Bill Belichick
3. T.O.
4. Chris Simms (just scored a touchdown against my Panthers)
5. Chris Collingsworth
6. Will Ferrell
7. Peter Jackson
8. Jack Black
9. Kellen Winslow
10. Dr. Phil[/quote]
Damn, you almost had your wish granted on #4. :shock:

[quote name='RedvsBlue']:applause:

My guess would be that she liked him until he became popular and everyone liked him, then it wasn't "cool and different" to like Dane Cook but rather the mainstream and not cool anymore.[/quote]
How so? That was only a month and a half ago.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']How so? That was only a month and a half ago.[/QUOTE]
Do you have a better explanation as to why she obviously thought so highly of him in the post Trakan linked and yet now she wants him to "disappear"?

Lets see in no particular order that I wish to have "disappear" hopefully by Alien Abduction.

-The head of an art program that I taught for two summers who when I did work for her things were cool, but when I left to go work for another county, she started saying shit about me and giving me bad refrences.

-The last principal I worked for in that same county who expolited my work for his personal profit.

-Some of the committee members on my reunion committee who do nothing but screw up and I can't "Fire" them because they aren't employed by me :|

Everyone else I could think of already went to hell :)

[quote name='2Fast']Omg we are so uncivilized. :roll: It's a big hypothetical people, give it a rest.

1. Middle school kids who come to the movie theater (in groups) unsupervised.

THREAD OVER![/quote]

Don't forget high school kids.

bread's done
Back