3 BK Games Coming to the Xbox/Xbox 360 Sale Entended (New Deal: All 3 for $11)

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
http://igo.ampednews.com/news/4723/

Starting on November 19 and ending on December 24, interested gamers can choose from three titles to be offered for $3.99 with the purchase of any value meal.

The first game is Big Bumpin', a bumper car game which stars the Burger King, Subservient Chicken, and Brooke Burke. Big Bumpin' includes several theme parks full of action, three modes of play, and even Xbox Live support.

The second game is Pocketbike Racer, which stars the Burger King racing on one of five speedways. The five tracks include a Burger King parking lot, a construction site, a backyard, the King's Garden, and the fabled Fantasy Ranch. Pocketbike Racer includes support for multiplayer with either four players on one console or eight players over Xbox Live.

The final title is Sneak King, which tasks players with filling the King\'s role in sneaking up behind unsuspecting people and delivering them delicious Burger King meals. the King performs his heroic duties is several locations, such as a logging yard, construction site, suburban neighborhood, and even the downtown urban scene, that include include hidden pathways and detailed environments. Players hide out and gain points depending on how elaborate of a delivery theKing makes.

All three of these titles are rated E for Everyone by the ESRB and will be available at Burger King locations across the US.
Sneak King seems like an awesome game. :rofl: I may have to pick these up just for being so cheap.

The only thing I don't know is whether these games will be offered in both Xbox and Xbox 360 versions or if they're just Xbox versions that will be BC.

Big Bumpin' Screens
Pocketbike Racer Screens
Sneak King Screens

I will definitely get sneak king, and probably Big Bumpin' as well. Is Brooke Burke preggers for more bumpin power?

well looks like I'm going to have to eat fast food again. I will probably get 2 of each one to play one to collect.

sneak-king-20061002112251530.jpg

pocketbike-racer-20061002111804081.jpg

fucking ign huge pics... is there a way to resize on here

That's pretty cool that there's multiplayer XBL support for the titles. They might be worth a spin for a break from other games.

Of course, there better be Dolby 5.1 and 1080i on them. I will stand for nothing less! :lol:

[quote name='eshbums']I've got cover art...I'll load them up when I get home in a couple of hours. They're a hoot.[/quote]
No need, I've got them right here.

Sneak King looks to be a Snakes on a Plane-like title. I can't wait for it.

Sneak king sounds like it could work well with a metal gear or splinter cell type sneak. I hope these aren't college project quality games. An online xbox kart racer, if done well, would be quite fun over live.

[quote name='M1C13']well looks like I'm going to have to eat fast food again. I will probably get 2 of each one to play one to collect.[/quote]

Yeah, me too. I guess I'm gonna have to choke down a few value meals for this.Thank GOD it wasn't a McDonalds promo......whew!

:puke:

[quote name='eaglebeak']Yeah, me too. I guess I'm gonna have to choke down a few value meals for this.Thank GOD it wasn't a McDonalds promo......whew!

:puke:[/QUOTE]

Well, some BK employees would probably let you buy them all at once with only one meal purchase instead of having to make 3.

Just watch, someone will trade them in at Gamestop. It's just going fucking funny to see someone try to trade in a game from Burger King. After this, I bet McDonalds will get into the game with "The Misadventures of Ronald McDonald". :roll:

burgerking2.jpg

That's awesome. I'll definately get these just as collectibles. I'm sure that they won't have value but just for my personal collection :D

fuck

"The three games will be playable on either the Xbox or Xbox 360, although a Burger King representative told GameSpot there will be no achievements for 360 players to earn. "

So I'm guessing that they're Xbox games compatible on Xbox360, or are there 2 different versions? Not everyone's Xbox360's can immediately play Xbox games. That could be a problem.

[quote name='Stingermck']fuck

"The three games will be playable on either the Xbox or Xbox 360, although a Burger King representative told GameSpot there will be no achievements for 360 players to earn. "[/quote]

That had to be Microsoft's decision. An easy 1000 points would have been a surefire way to get people to come into BK and buy this.

[quote name='Stingermck']fuck

"The three games will be playable on either the Xbox or Xbox 360, although a Burger King representative told GameSpot there will be no achievements for 360 players to earn. "[/quote]
Could be like the OXM demo discs, where there could be two versions on the same disc(like OXM having XBox1 demos playable on Xbox systems and having 360 demos on the same disc). I doubt the game is big enough to fill a disc, so that might be why.

[quote name='delirium266']That had to be Microsoft's decision. An easy 1000 points would have been a surefire way to get people to come into BK and buy this.[/quote]
Hell, 200 like an XBLA title would have worked perfectly.

[quote name='swetooth9']how do you "win" at bumper cars?[/quote]
Survive, since there's traps in each level, or score more points than everyone else.

yes a burger king games ... thast what we have been missing all this time ... arnt you glad you have a 360 now ....

WTF...???? burger king is making a movie co-starring The King...? It's called Over the King and has a 5 million dolalr budget...???? what?

I never read forbes, but saw a copy at my house today and read it. happened to have an article on the BK games and this movie... WTF?

[quote name='eshbums']I've got cover art...I'll load them up when I get home in a couple of hours. They're a hoot.[/QUOTE]
Not if I post them first. ;)

pocketbikeracerthumbbk7.jpg

sneakkingthumbza5.jpg

bbmu9.jpg

[quote name='tangytangerine']After this, I bet McDonalds will get into the game with "The Misadventures of Ronald McDonald". :roll:[/QUOTE]
Um, they actually already made that game, over 10 years ago. It was a platformer for Sega Genesis called "McDonald's Treasureland Adventure," and it was a pretty damned good little game too, believe it or not (in my opinion anyways). Treasure (the company behind Ikaruga, Gunstar Heroes, Mischief Makers, Guardian Heroes, Alien Soldier, WarioWorld, et cetera) actually developed the game (it was only the second game they ever made), and they're one of the most respected names in the business.

Pics:
01.GIF
02.GIF
10.GIF
09.GIF

I always thought those commercials when the King is right there would be creepy if they really happened. If they come in a plastic cases, I'm game.

bread's done
Back