P.N.03 $9.99 at BB

All the reviews I've read have basically said "pick it up when it hits bargain bins"...

$9.99 brand new is almost as 'bargain' as it gets with GCN games.

Definately worth 9.99 :) Do not hesitate picking it up if this is remotely your type of game.

I played the demo and the game seemed amazingly repetitive. Does it get any better or is it just room after room of shooting?

Yeah I think it's nation wide. I got it here at San Jose. I saw it for $19.99 too and it was $9.99 when I went in today

Couldn't find any at my Best Buy, maybe I will look at others when I go out of town this weekend. Here are some other games I have heard had price drops although I can't verify. Got this off of dvdtalk with credit to cubanx.

XBox
$19.99 Aliens vs Predators
$19.99 DinoCrisis 3
$4.99 Pulse Racer
$9.99 Wolverines Revenge
$19.99 Hulk
$29.99 Armed and Dangerous

GC
$9.99 P.N. 03

PS2
$9.99 Primal

Darn, I was just at BB tonight, but I hadn't seen this thread, so I didn't know to look for it. I ended up using the 10% off coupon on "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind" (on sale this week, about time), but it would have been cool to use it on this too.

Is this in store only or can this deal be found online as well ? Im going to check out the site but I doubt it will be online as well :?: I hate having to go into bestbuy they're always asking me is they can help me find what im looking for and when I do ask them for help they take there freaking sweeet ass time and they never have it anyways :evil:

Just like I though its not listed on there site and I have a feeling its not going to be instore either since half the time I go to there store they don't have what I freaking want :( god i hate lamebuy most of the time....................

If you miss out on this one, you'll be better off. This game looks pretty good, but the control is terrible. Imagine a game where you shoot everything, but can only do so while standing still. The enemies shoot on the run constantly. You have to dodge their fire, come to a stop then fire. Some folks may like this game for some strange reason, but I'm sure the vast majority of you will have this game in your 'trade' pile in record time.

[quote name='Togepy']I think I'll pick up Pulse Racer for $5. Hell, I'll buy any game for $5 no matter how crappy it is, hehe.[/quote]

seriously? did you read the reviews on this game? check it out on gamerankings.com first.

I figure it's another $5 I can put toward something great like Disgaea or Ikaruga, instead of pissing away small amounts on really poor games. then again, there is the whole EB Games trade-in deal...

They had it for $9 at my BB.

BTW, the game is great; but it's NOT a "Contra" style arcade game. It's actually closer to, dunno, "move your character ala Resident Evil to the place you want her, and then dodge ala Dance Dance Revolution". Your character can NOT make any quick movements; you put her in a place, and work to duck in and out of cover while firing. It's a 100% timing game; actually *moving* the character is a chore, since it's this wild action game... with the Resident Evil control scheme.

Fun for what it is, even though it's obvious the game was rushed and has pretty much zero interface.

Picked up PN03 (last copy at my BB) and Dino Crisis 3, only cost me $20 with my $10 gift card I got a while ago.

I rented PN03 thru Gamefly a while back...it's not a bad game, but it isn't that great either. It's certainly worth $10, though.

Just picked my copy of PN03 up for $9.99 at Eastgate Ohio BB. Also picked up Pulse Racer Xbox for $4.99. I hear that its a terrible game, but I figured it would be a good game to trade in at EB for one of their deals.
[quote name='Green-Bull']Will Toys R Us price match this if I bought the game from there a week or so ago? Thanks in advance.[/quote]
When I worked at TRU, they would only price match stuff that was in a valid print add. Usually, they wouldn't price match anything that was a normal, non-advertized price.

Pickup last copy of PNO3 at BB (LE Summit) today. Also, I seen alot Copies of Pulse Racer for XBOX but it not worth it.

I may comeback & pickup 2 copies for future trade-in at Ebgames :)

I just got it for $4.99. At the BB in Arlington, TX, it was still marked $29.99. I asked an associate to check the price, and then it rang up as $9.99. Then he told me I'd get $5 if I signed up to try Netflix. Even though I pointed out that the coupon was only for games $19.99 and up, he rang it up anyway. They still had 2 copies of PN03 left, but the Netflix $5 off is definitely YMMV.

Got the last copy at my BB today. I passed on this game for $20 during the KB clearance, glad I did. Thanks for posting the deal.

[quote name='bfg9k']Got the last copy at my BB today. I passed on this game for $20 during the KB clearance, glad I did. Thanks for posting the deal.[/quote]

glad I didn't bother goin to look for it earlier ;)

It was the Orange store that I found it at. Did you already check Norwalk? Remember you can always ask me to look for something for ya, I owe you one for that BOF deal you posted. ;)

[quote name='bfg9k']It was the Orange store that I found it at. Did you already check Norwalk? Remember you can always ask me to look for something for ya, I owe you one for that BOF deal you posted. ;)[/quote]

gotcha! it's cool, didn't check the Norwalk store yet. I was there Saturday returning a game, I noticed at least five or six copies of PN 03 in stock at the time. I figure this is one I'll let pass, I've got plenty at home now :)

thanks for the offer, I'm glad you were able to get that BoF game. one of the only "cheap" games I'm still trying to find is Ikaruga brand new for about $25 :)

Yeah just to let everyone know this is a NationWide thing i asked my manager at best buy and he said yeah he already got three copies. Im buying my tomorrow along with Dino Crisis 3 Hell Yeah!!!!

theres never any bargain crap at my best buy, damn they had a bucket full of 10-15 ps2 games once and that was it, their gc section is so small....
and they had no strategy guides there so i couldnt get those penny guides

I was just watching some videos of this one, and is it even worth the $10? I know that when price goes down, so do expectations, but you can't even shoot while you're running! any mini reviews?

Picked one up today. Also noticed Two Towers for Cube is now $19.99.
That's $14.99 with the Gamers gift card :D

i went to my best buy today and it was marked 19.99, not 9.99. is it possible that they just didnt mark down the game yet? I didnt think to even have someone price check it.

[quote name='jalu6']i went to my best buy today and it was marked 19.99, not 9.99. is it possible that they just didnt mark down the game yet? I didnt think to even have someone price check it.[/quote]

Yes it is possible they have'nt changed the tags. I have come accross that mishap a couple of times.

My BB was out of stock. they didnt even have a place marker for the game so i have no idea if they ever had any for this price. Why is best buy always so picked over when it comes to GCN and GBA games but its has loads of XBOX and PS2 games.

[quote name='erniecars']My BB was out of stock. they didnt even have a place marker for the game so i have no idea if they ever had any for this price. Why is best buy always so picked over when it comes to GCN and GBA games but its has loads of XBOX and PS2 games. [/quote]

Yeah same story with mine.

bread's done
Back