You will be missed my friend... a tribute to RegalSin2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roufuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
A man, not unlike any other man, has left us at CAG. Due to actions beyond anyone's control, RegalSin has been outcasted from our community. Let us look back, at some of the joy, the laughter, the sadness, and the anger that he caused.

We all remember our first time with RegalSin, the posts that didn't make sense, the words that didn't quite fit, and his train of thought that often seemed to stall on the tracks.

We'll never forget the lesson's we've learned, about how college is stupid, Resident Evil is horrible, and how technology has ruined the world.

We'll never forget the lessons on sex, and how Super Mario Bros 1 with Duck Hunt sells for $50. We'll always treasure his trade list in our hearts, with his $400 Final Fantasy 3 for the SNES.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116192&page=9

A link to the RegalSin appreciation thread... you will be missed! Some called him a genius, some called him retarded... I called him a friend and a brother. I hope you bring joy to another forum like you have brought joy to all of our hearts here at CAG!

[quote name='Diiz']Was he banned or something?[/QUOTE]

Banned from CAG, but not banned from our hearts.

Nobody can forget his signature of a man on fire... which is how my brain felt reading all of his posts.

[quote name='Maklershed']In before the lock deletion[/quote]
Roufus, they locked the appreciation thread for a reason. We may not know what it was, but you can bet this one wont be far behind.

And Regalsin was an obnoxious pain. Glad he's gone.

[quote name='Roufuss']Banned from CAG, but not banned from our hearts.

Nobody can forget his signature of a man on fire... which is how my brain felt reading all of his posts.[/quote]

:roll:.... and that a was a woman. You do know what boobs are, right?

Good.

It was annoying as hell to see his cryptic posts in what felt like every thread causing it to be derailed for the next 7+ post.

Well Regalsin gone so someone step up rite? Resident Evile just corprate amerika game were you shoot comunist villagers just want be left alone. Its like college where all it takes is $ to get in yet leave out everobe who cant do computer tests.

Although he was annoying at first, I kind of found it funny to try and decript his messages and see what he was trying to say.....Of course it was annoying that it threw off the entire subject of the post....I have a feeling that he can probably spell perfectly, and just acts like a retard like so many people do on the internet.

[quote name='Sporadic']Good.

It was annoying as hell to see his cryptic post in what felt like every thread causing it to be derailed for the next 7+ post.[/QUOTE]

This is true.

Example:

[quote name='"RegalSin2020"']

Example post[/quote]

[quote name='"Fanatic Cheap Ass Gamer"']
OHMAGAWD That was hilarious! LOL FOR THE WIN Whoop I MEAN FTW SKEE SKZZ[/quote]

[quote name='"Cheap Orgasmic Gamer"']
Oh psychesz he are MEGA THE SHIT! MEGALOL for MAX DAMAJE[/quote]

And, after some reaction, the thread slightly goes back to normal, but never can fully due to continuous quotes of his posts further in the thread.

[quote name='2Fast']Well Regalsin gone so someone step up rite? Resident Evile just corprate amerika game were you shoot comunist villagers just want be left alone. Its like college where all it takes is $ to get in yet leave out everobe who cant do computer tests.[/quote]
I'm already wishing for your death.

[quote name='Kayden']I'm already wishing for your death.[/quote]

QFT!

So what did happen to the lil bugger?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']You RegalSinned your post Kayden.

I wonder what got him banned?[/quote]

:whistle2:k?

Are you insulting me? :lol:

It's okay, we are archiving his works for a new installment at the Smithsonian.

[quote name='Kayden']:whistle2:k?

Are you insulting me? :lol:[/quote]

Not intentionally. :p

I just saw where you had you're instead of your. A very minor offense that we all have been guilty of. :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Not intentionally. :p

I just saw where you had you're instead of your. A very minor offense that we all have been guilty of. :lol:[/quote]

:whistle2:k... theres no edit tag, I have no idea what you're talking about.

[quote name='Sporadic'] ...causing it to be derailed for the next 7+ post.[/quote]

Like this thread has?

Personally I don'tt think RegalSin should have been ban. Basically this is the tipical comunistical things that you have seen over the past years in Amerika. Again is this how we should run things around here baning somebody if they has diffrent opinions on video game consoles?

Again it is resambling the current state of things with the state of video games. Basicly we have a new vs old battle much like the new Rocky movie where basicaly Rocky who is old has a boxing match with the new. Rocky who is a boxer from the times of the past comes to the futures to tack on a future boxer who is black while Rocky is white. Esentully it is a battle of races much how like the Lamestation 3 and Crapbox 360 are both black and white. The Battle for Supremacy: KKK vs Black Panthers.

Personaly i think that what it all boil down too. Becuase RegalSin was black he was banned and again that how things are run here in your Amerika

Why was he banned? I thought we all (except for Kayden)/mostly got used to him and his posts. He was the funnest and best thing to happen to CAG in forever.

[quote name='Brak']Personally I don'tt think RegalSin should have been ban. Basically this is the tipical comunistical things that you have seen over the past years in Amerika. Again is this how we should run things around here baning somebody if they has diffrent opinions on video game consoles?

Again it is resambling the current state of things with the state of video games. Basicly we have a new vs old battle much like the new Rocky movie where basicaly Rocky who is old has a boxing match with the new. Rocky who is a boxer from the times of the past comes to the futures to tack on a future boxer who is black while Rocky is white. Esentully it is a battle of races much how like the Lamestation 3 and Crapbox 360 are both black and white. The Battle for Supremacy: KKK vs Black Panthers.

Personaly i think that what it all boil down too. Becuase RegalSin was black he was banned and again that how things are run here in your Amerika[/QUOTE]Well, that's pretty close. But it's just not the same without his weird formatting and avatar. *sigh*

I, for one, am glad he is gone. Wish I could have done it myself but alas, someone else beat me to the ban stick. (Gotta stop playing WoW damnit!) Good riddance I say.

[quote name='daphatty']I, for one, am glad he is gone. Wish I could have done it myself but alas, someone else beat me to the ban stick. (Gotta stop playing WoW damnit!) Good riddance I say.[/quote]

Why?:cry:

[quote name='daphatty']I, for one, am glad he is gone. Wish I could have done it myself but alas, someone else beat me to the ban stick. (Gotta stop playing WoW damnit!) Good riddance I say.[/QUOTE]

And how. It's one thing to fawn on someone for a valid reason (a perfect set of breasts or an ample liquor cabinet, for instance); but to exalt some bag of hammers for his nonsensical posts and antisemitism and racism is absurd. Let him torment another forum far away from me.

And let this thread be locked.

[quote name='mykevermin']And how. It's one thing to fawn on someone for a valid reason (a perfect set of breasts or an ample liquor cabinet, for instance); but to exalt some bag of hammers for his nonsensical posts and antisemitism and racism is absurd. Let him torment another forum far away from me.

And let this thread be locked.[/quote]

He can play an idiot as much as he wants, but that still isn't reason for him to get banned. There are plenty of posts that I see on CAG that are idiotic and moronic, but they never get banned.

Still I can agree with your comment on his antisemitism and racism, but I simply associated that with his stupidity.

[quote name='Roufuss']Haha, even though he is no longer here he still seperates CAG into two.

He truely is villain of the year.[/quote]

He was a fun distraction if nothing else.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']He can play an idiot as much as he wants, but that still isn't reason for him to get banned. There are plenty of posts that I see on CAG that are idiotic and moronic, but they never get banned.[/QUOTE]

Fawning over a moron is fine, and a nuisance I can put up with, since I see new dumbass threads here every day (I could retire independently wealthy if I had a dollar for every moron fucking thread started everyday). It was when he started railing into antisemitism in the vs forum that it went from cute to "time to go, hombre."

It makes you wonder about how he posts, since I doubt language translators include words like "blakie" and "zionist." Perhaps that's just me.

Can we stop talking about this idiot now that he's banned? He brought nothing to CAG and anyone who read his posts was just wasting their time.

Show me where to sign and you can ban Slidecage and JollyDwarf too.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']He can play an idiot as much as he wants, but that still isn't reason for him to get banned. There are plenty of posts that I see on CAG that are idiotic and moronic, but they never get banned.

Still I can agree with your comment on his antisemitism and racism, but I simply associated that with his stupidity.[/quote]

[quote name='willardhaven']So I guess you guys all cry when they play reruns of All in the Family.[/QUOTE]

Apparently you didn't quite "get" All in the Family. It is a sitcom, so the Shakespearean-like thickness of the plot twists, character advancement, and storyline nuances may be lost on many. :roll:

[quote name='Kayden']Show me where to sign and you can ban Slidecage and JollyDwarf too.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. JollyDwarf thinks he's some sort of video game logic savant, when, in actuality, he's the one of the biggest douches to have graced a keyboard.

[quote name='Brak']Yeah. JollyDwarf thinks he's some sort of video game logic savant*

*in actuality, he's the one of the biggest douches to have graced a keyboard.[/QUOTE]

Reformatted so JD can read it.

[quote name='Brak']I see your asterisk and raise you a tilde~[/quote]

Ohhh can I have it? I have an "n" to use and I want to give it some latin flavor.

[quote name='mykevermin']Apparently you didn't quite "get" All in the Family. It is a sitcom, so the Shakespearean-like thickness of the plot twists, character advancement, and storyline nuances may be lost on many. :roll:[/quote]

You're denying the depth, though unintentional it may be, of regalsin's posts?

Perhaps I'm too immature for a cheap video game forum, but I thought he was good for a laugh once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back