zewone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
155 (99%)
Mike%20Tyson's%20Punch%20Out%202.png

Frisxt2 !!!! plz

]OM Y GOD U IM LOST BY LIKEONE fuckING SEXOND

*pissed but not mad at 2poor directly, but rather at the time limit*

The only thing better than one chick taking her shirt off is two chicks trying to take eachother's shirts off. That's all I have to say. Good night and good luck.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']The only thing better than one chick taking her shirt off is two chicks trying to take eachother's shirts off. That's all I have to say. Good night and good luck.[/QUOTE]

Your mom and grandma have a fight?

OMGZING! I am on fire!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I keep thinking it's "Botoxing". :whistle2:?[/QUOTE]
:cry: :cry: :cry:

I couldn't think of a better way to fit "OTT" in Boxing Day.

[quote name='Zewone']Don't you ever talk about Dog the bounty hunter like that again. He is a good friend of mine and I will not stand for it sir.[/QUOTE]What is that out of? I know I've heard it somewhere...

[quote name='LiquidNight']What is that out of? I know I've heard it somewhere...[/quote]

Some CAG said it a long time ago.

[quote name='zewone']head = blowjob

My only guess, but that's probably not right since you can right fuck in your title.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of head, I just finished a match of Call of Duty 3 where some guy forgot to mute his mic while getting head. I guess he thought moving the mic away from his mouth would self mute. He was wrong.

[quote name='DT778']tamales for breakfast. tamales for lunch, and tamales for dinner.[/QUOTE]

The positive side is that you could have eaten tamales over the next two days. Instead you ate them all today.

[quote name='SMMM']I may be asking the obvious, but why is "head" censored in one's user title?[/QUOTE] Because Cheapy is the "Head Cheap Ass". Kind of like how you can't change your title to "Moderator".

At least that's my guess.

[quote name='CitizenB']The positive side is that you could have eaten tamales over the next two days. Instead you ate them all today.[/quote]fuck no. there are shitload left.

[quote name='JimmieMac']No no no no no no no no no no.

You can't add the salt and the sugar to the yeast at the same time. You'll kill some of the yeast.

1 1/2 cups warm water , no hotter than 120 or you'll kill the yeast. 3 Heavy pinches of sugar, a package and a half of active dry yeast, 4 1/2 cups AP flour, 4 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
2 heavy pinches of salt.

Add the yeast to the bowl, pour the water on it and add the sugar. Let it sit till it foams. 15 minutes or so. Add in the flour, then the oil then the salt. Do all this is the mixing bowl. Mix it on the middle setting for 15 minutes. Turn the machine off and put it out into another bowl, glass if you got it. Make sure you pour oil into the bowl and rub it down so it doesn't stick as it rises. Leave it covered with some plastic wrap for about an hour.

You'll want to pull off 5 oz chunks and ball it up. Pull it tight all around. Think of it like the ball is a little head and your pulling the hair off the top of the head, pulling it down the sides and sticking it up under the throat. Dont do it like your forming meatballs. You want to be pulling it and making a tight skin on the top of the ball.

Let it sit for 10 mins, flour out your counter and roll it out with a pin. Don't push too hard. Lightly roll it. From the middle pretend it's a clock and go from 6 to 12 then turn it 15 mins, 6 to 12, turn 15 mins, and so on till it's the the size of a plate.

Don't push too hard and don't push hard on the edges, this will crimp the edges and keep the dough from rising on the rim.

Then when that's done put the pizza on a piece of cardboard or the bottom of an inverted cookie sheet. Don't over do the sauce, it's a common mistake, you're looking at about an ounce to and ounce and a half of sauce. Too much and you'll have a soggy wet pie and that's not good for anybody.

If you're adding vegetables, cook them off a bit ahead of time so they give up some of their water, again, this keeps the pie from getting water logged.

Even if you don't have a traditional red sauce I'm sure you got something in your fridge you can use like BBQ sauce or some sort of marinade.

The whole time you're making it think to yourself, "If I bought this at a shop, would I be happy when I got home?" Stay focused on what you want and how you want it to be and everything will come up Milhouse.[/quote]

i'm not disputing this is a good recipe. there's lots of different recipes that work well. usually, a general rule is if you're not experienced with making a particular type of thing, stick with the easiest possible recipe until you've the techniques down then go to a more complicated one. with mine, you can add the salt with the flour instead of into the yeast. i have a pizza stone and pizza peel, so i don't do the entire cookie sheet thing. i was taught to *never* roll dough because it compresses the air bubbles and makes a tough, heavy crust. i've practiced throwing dough, which also doubles to shake off any extra flour so the dough doesnt dry out. also, if you want extra sauce, you can bake the crust with a "normal" amount of sauce then add extra sauce and the cheese after about 10 minutes. i prefer to do pizza for about 15 mins on 450-500 depending on the oven. some people prefer 400-450 for 20-25 mins.

my family has owned a gourmet bakery and deli in the bronx for 60 years. i started working there when i was 10.

[quote name='Kayden']34x36 jeans are almost impossible to find.[/QUOTE]You apparently need to come down where I'm at. If I don't get to a store the first few days of the week there's nothing in my size, but tons of big pants. I guess it makes sense, given that I come from a fat state in a fat country, but I don't think 32x32 pantaloons should be this hard to come by.

[quote name='jmcc']You apparently need to come down where I'm at. If I don't get to a store the first few days of the week there's nothing in my size, but tons of big pants. I guess it makes sense, given that I come from a fat state in a fat country, but I don't think 32x32 pantaloons should be this hard to come by.[/quote]

Did you just call me fat? :hot:

My TRU didn't have jack-fuckin'-shit.

All I wanted was:

Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
Rogue Trooper (PS2)
Gradius Collection (PSP)

Ass.

I might go back and get Mercury for PSP, though.

Got EVERYTHING I wanted from the TRU sale, which wasn't much actually. Got these for gifts:

:ds:
Rub Rabbits
Deep Labyrinth

:psp:
Gradius Collection

Got :ds: Point Blank for myself.

Between the Kmart and TRU drops, I got everything I wanted except Animal Crossing Wide World from KMart:bomb::bomb::bomb:

[quote name='manthing']Got EVERYTHING I wanted from the TRU sale, which wasn't much actually. Got these for gifts:

:ds:
Rub Rabbits
Deep Labyrinth

:psp:
Gradius Collection

Got :ds: Point Blank for myself.

Between the Kmart and TRU drops, I got everything I wanted except Animal Crossing Wide World from KMart:bomb::bomb::bomb:[/QUOTE]
Lucky bastard. These sales always fuck with me.

If anybody has extras of what I was looking for, and is kind enough to hook a brother up, just let me know.

I finally saw a copy Castlevania DoS, but it was at BB and they wanted $35 for it. Totally not worth using the exchange xchika was letting me make on it when someone could potentially hook me up with one from TRU.

I think Strell got in my head, cause I ended up going with Yoshi's Island DS, which I think he suggested (along with march of the minis). Was totally thinking Mario Kart, but BB was clean out.

I was also tempted by the FMA DS game, but wasn't quite sure how good it was... it looked like it had potential though. Anyone played it?

[quote name='Brak']Lucky bastard. These sales always fuck with me.[/quote]

Well that's what I'd expect, since you live in Hell and all.....;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back