HAPPY BOttXING DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Oh wait, Jaket was Stealthy Seal. Or soemthign like that. I fiorget who Jaket was before. OIr maybe I'm thinking of someone else.[/quote]
JakeT was Stealthy and Sneaky Penquin is still him, just quieter.

JakeT was a queerbait that abused his powers and Sneaky was a power monger that abused his powers. :lol:

Neither are mods anymore.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm not a fan of this onewingedangel fella. He's getting my nod for CAG villain.[/quote]

Villain or just a fucking moron?

Go into any thread with Sony/PS3/UMD/BluRay and you get fucking barraged by morons. If there were a bizzaroMensa organization, they'd be the damn founders.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm not a fan of this onewingedangel fella. He's getting my nod for CAG villain.[/quote]What's he done?
He never really attracted my attention.

[quote name='Kayden']JakeT was Stealthy and Sneaky Penquin is still him, just quieter.

JakeT was a queerbait that abused his powers and Sneaky was a power monger that abused his powers. :lol:

Neither are mods anymore.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's no biggie, because I had to turned down the modship based on the fact that I couldn't trust myself with the raw power.

I announced that my first act would be to creat a thread to my glory, sticky it, lock it, and them move it from forum to forum each day in a procession of greatness and triumph.

[quote name='LiquidNight']What's he done?
He never really attracted my attention.[/quote]

He keeps making this stupid posts in the OT Forum about getting ps3's and wii's (which from reading sounds like his mom buys them) and then he tries to sell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back