HAPPY BOttXING DAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time I PM'd at BB, I just told him the price of the item. He asked if I had a flier and I said no. He just shrugged and put in the price I told him.

[quote name='Kayden']The last time I PM'd at BB, I just told him the price of the item. He asked if I had a flier and I said no. He just shrugged and put in the price I told him.[/QUOTE]

I have two walmarts within 2 miles of each other. one is near me, and the other one is a town over. The one in my area won't price match without an ad, billing addy, social security, first born etc.

The other one 2 miles away, will price match without any questions.

[quote name='Soodmeg']So I bought anchorman. To tell the truth...it wasnt that funny. Did i miss something?[/QUOTE]

Its not a movie that will change your life. Its like most of Ferrell's comedies its supposed to be stupid funny.

I have to say, people can knock Resistance for being just a well done FPS that doesn't do anything earth shatterring (which I'll agree to, but, to me, Halo is the exact same thing, so I don't see why people will call Halo a killer app but think Resistance isn't, but that's besides the point), but I just had way too much fun playing online multiplayer. There's just something insanely fun about 20 v 20 Breach mode. I think my friend and I passed the controller back and forth between rounds for a couple hours.

I know I posted this before but I want to do it again A) cause I find it funny B) Cause I made it :)

bush.jpg

[quote name='musicnoteless']you want to see something disturbingly funny? (NSFW)

normal_00019835.jpg

On second thought, that was just plain disturbing...[/quote]

Old as internets. ;)

Someone recomend me a good free image editing program. Somethng good for resizing, cropping, basic effects, etc. I just realized Picasa doen't allow resizing, which is stupid.

On the A&M bowl game the sideline reporter just let everyone know that one of the larger A&M guys (#11) is a really big guy now, but was really small when he was born. Great job!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Someone recomend me a good free image editing program. Somethng good for resizing, cropping, basic effects, etc. I just realized Picasa doen't allow resizing, which is stupid.[/QUOTE]

I guess Gimp.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']the Dallas/PHX game is really good (or at least the 4th quarter has been).[/QUOTE]

Amare just threw down a monster tomahawk. It was crazy.

edit: the replay didn't look great, but when the play happened it looked amazing.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Someone recomend me a good free image editing program. Somethng good for resizing, cropping, basic effects, etc. I just realized Picasa doen't allow resizing, which is stupid.[/quote]

Sure it does. I think it's only on exports though.

[quote name='s1eepinglionhart']Sure it does. I think it's only on exports though.[/QUOTE]

You're right, but it only allow resizing down to like, photo sizes. For example, If I go tools, oprions, email, it lets me resize. But only to a photo size I think. It's very basic.

At least, that's the only thing I could find in the help about resizing.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']
At least, that's the only thing I could find in the help about resizing.[/quote]

I think if you select a bunch of photos and select File > Export (or something like that) it will let you pick a size, but I want to say there are limits on what resizing it will alow.

If you want to do anything creative, you'll definitely want "The Gimp" or something like it.

Of the 4 games I bought from gamefly just a couple hours ago priced over $5 ($5 seems to be their low price boundary) 3 have dropped even lower. Doh!

And they were all pretty high in their 'sort by best selling' list as well. They must have a ton of copies to unload.

Heh. Someone cracked HD-DVD.

I had my Rocket Slime ship today from Gamefly. Thinking of getting Mech Assualt, Lost Magic, Hitman, and Far Cry for the 360. Maybe even Tekken Dark Tournament for the PSP. Woulda got Daxter but they sold out. :(

But it won't be until after I get paid this weekend.

Edit: Hey, is Chrome Hounds worth it for $18. I've heard mixed reviews about it.

[quote name='Roufuss']Don't know... I think I have the most posts of anyone ever.[/QUOTE]

Actually you're sicxth. Just 10,000 more and you'll beat sblymnlcrymnl.

So can we please lock the thread on Xbox Live Threats now? Everyone has turned it into a stupid issue of racism, it has nothing to do with Xbox Live, and there is one guy in there who is a giant douche who feels the need to debate everything being said.

I know it got digged and it's popular and all, but the thread has devolved so far it has nothing to do with the OP anymore.

Ackbar how did you find out I'm sixth?

[quote name='Roufuss']Woot, I broke 15,000 posts.[/quote]Didn't someone try to insult you with that fact in the XBL threats thread? :lol:

Edit: 15,000 insults, 40/page GET!

[quote name='LiquidNight']Didn't someone try to insult you with that fact in the XBL threats thread? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yea :rofl:

That stupid idiot who didn't post for a year, and he now has 30 + posts just in the Xbox Live Threats thread... he is a shitty debater and I wish he'd just shut up, plus he takes everything too personally.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']
Wshakspear hasn';t posted since November of last year.[/QUOTE]
That fag posts as SpottedNigel now.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Wshakspear hasn';t posted since November of last year.[/quote]

That's because he's SpottedNigel.

[quote name='Trakan']That's because he's SpottedNigel.[/QUOTE]

Ah, that explains it. And isn't Sneaky penguin also Jaket?

It's also cool soorting by Noobs. Some have some good avatares, like Starfrost.

image.php

[quote name='LiquidNight']While we're talking about various persons, has anyone else noticed a bunch of lurkers start posting suddenly?[/QUOTE]

Christmas break for school children.

[quote name='LiquidNight']While we're talking about various persons, has anyone else noticed a bunch of lurkers start posting suddenly?[/QUOTE]

Yes. CAG has been flooded with smartassery lately.

[quote name='LiquidNight']Sneaky is just an ex-mod.[/QUOTE]

Oh wait, Jaket was Stealthy Seal. Or soemthign like that. I fiorget who Jaket was before. OIr maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

[quote name='LiquidNight']While we're talking about various persons, has anyone else noticed a bunch of lurkers start posting suddenly?[/quote]

I've noticed a sharp rise in the number of stupid posters. There are only a few people that I really pay any mind to as far as postings go. Most of those are just based off of avatars. I know a few people by name and there are only a handful I can identify by the layout/content of the post. Off the top of my head they'd be Javery, Strell, GuilewaSNK and RegalSin. I could tell it was a RegalSin post because I'd get a migraine half way though the first sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back