20% Off printable coupon for Biglots 1/27 - 2/3

[quote name='Owen']The coupon is good from 1/27 till 2/3, not just those two dates. You may want to update the topic header.[/quote]

its late. Thanks

Big Lots is hit and miss, but sometimes you can find decent stuff. I got Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault Director's Cut (DVD version)last year for $5.99

Mine used to also have Max Payne 2 and No One Lives for Ever 2 but that has been a while.

[quote name='blair2100']I've occasionally got some good anime there too in the dvd section.[/quote]

Yep. I found these in the past...

Scrapped Princess Vol. 1
eX-Driver the Movie
Lupin Sweet Betrayals
Lupin Royal Scramble
Lupin Scent of Murder
Licensed by Royalty Vol. 1
Master Keaton Vol 1, 2 and 4
Submarine 707R
Patlabor WXIII
Armitage Dual Matrix Special Edition

Amongst other titles...

Guile is right, usually in the spring I think it is, various Big Lots will have random anime titles. I wound up with most of Chobits for 3.99/disc a couple years back (of course I wound up trading those in after watching 'em as it wasn't as good as I was told). But it's VERY YMMV.

What I did want to mention is that this is the first I've heard of Big Lots accepting coupons. Because they don't accept manufacturers coupons.

Yeah I found a Legend of Zelda DVD about 3 weeks ago. It has about 4-5 episodes of the cartoon on it. I figured what the hey. Pretty cheap, can't remember the price?

Was the MGS 2 the larger box PC version? Also how much was it tagged? I may have to go hunting for this as I would not mind having it on the PC.

[quote name='Owen']Was the MGS 2 the larger box PC version? Also how much was it tagged? I may have to go hunting for this as I would not mind having it on the PC.[/quote]I haven't seen many (if any at all) larger box games. The only b&m I see those still these days is Sams Club and occasionally in KayBee Toy Outlets.

The most I've seen any pc game priced is 5.99.

[quote name='mikkymuffins']Thanks OP, I picked up Bomberman Collection and Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance for 9.41 after coupon and tax.[/quote]

Are you freaking joking? Nice~!

The reason I mentioned larger box PC games was at a local Big Lots they had Splinter Cell Chaos Theory in the larger box. If I know if MGS 2 was in the larger box, it will make my search a little faster at each store.

Thats cool, Owen. Personally I prefer the big boxes when the art is good, as they can be nice displays.

To tell you the truth, most Big Lots which I have been in never have too many pc games to begin with, so it never takes much time to see all they have and find that they don't have anything I may be looking for. =\

The box is about the size of a standard DVD case. Here is a picture to better illustrate:

ebay-1.jpg

[quote name='guinaevere']Ha! That Bomberman is all tubby. :D[/quote]

Methinks Bomberman has been drinking to much :beer: and eating too much:spam: .

:lol:

To see what games others have found at Big Lots, consult this thread:

http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92403

They actually have quite a few games in the big boxes. I have gotten Homeworld 2, Myst IV, Myst V, XIII, Spinter Cell, and Prince of Persia in the big boxes from Big Lots. I'm sure you can find others listed in that thread. I bought probably 15 PC games from Big Lots for $3-$6 each and the selection is all over the place. Different stores have different games and there doesn't appear to be any type of schedule to it. Stuff just shows up randomly. The best game (imo) I found there was Icewind Dale 2 for $4 a month or two ago.

I went to two today in my area and found a few things... but nothing that interested me:

Zoo Tycoon
Serious Sam II
Blackhawk
Dark Age of Camelot Shroud Isles Expansion Pack
Backyard Baseball/Soccer plug-n-play

This was the first time in a long time that I went to BigLots and I never noticed until today that they are very disorganized and messy. I used the 20% off on other things that I needed though.

bread's done
Back